WHAT ARE YOU ALLERGIC TO?

Options

Replies

• Seraina2
    Seraina2 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Peanuts and soy protein are my worst allergies. I also have allergies to many other things such as pollen, dust, cats, and perfume.
  • wonderwomanwannaB
    Options
    bell peppers
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Silver. That stuff can kill me. literally.

aaannnd weirdly not lactose intolerant.. BUT... Milk just does weird stuff to me... does that count?
  • Tonnina
    Tonnina Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    I'm Allergic to Onions, Garlic, Bell Peppers, and artificial raspberry flavoring.
    I'm lactose sensitive (I can eat dairy, and most without taking a lactase pill, but sometimes massive quanities of cheese/milk will require a lactase pill so I don't get ill)
    I don't care for cranberries or grapefruit so I will tell waiters/waitresses that I'm allergic to those two things too ;-P
  • asiavenetia
    asiavenetia Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    As of last year- Tomatoes AND Motrin and its family...

Allergies suck BIG time
  • MissLuana
    MissLuana Posts: 356
    Options
    Avocado :cry:

Oh that would really suck for me. I eat an avocado almost every day...
  • TheChocolatePrincess
    TheChocolatePrincess Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Grapes and some melons and grass
  • millie_de
    millie_de Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm allergic to dairy
  • myfitnesspal1020
    myfitnesspal1020 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Exercise this week:wink:
  • rieltbo
    rieltbo Posts: 7
    Options
    Strawberries, raspberries, kiwi, aloe vera
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    Allergic to: Mosquitos, Wild Pansy, Seasonal allergies, erythromycin

Severely intolerant to : Dairy, Egg whites, Kidney beans, Soy, Pineapple
  • thaphatdiva
    thaphatdiva Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I have bad skin allergies (perfume, nickel, etc.). My 2 year old is allergic to milk, eggs, fish, peanuts, and all the outdoor/seasonal stuff.
  • polarsjewel
    polarsjewel Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options

aaannnd weirdly not lactose intolerant.. BUT... Milk just does weird stuff to me... does that count?

Are you a werewolf?? :laugh: I kid, honestly.

I am allergic to morphine, the hospital gave me a morphine pump after I had a c-section. Everytime I got some I was violently ill. Not fun when your stomach muscles are trying to heal.
  • NU2U
    NU2U Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Stress
    Nonsense
    Drama
    Bull$hit
  • sherrybaby81
    sherrybaby81 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I am allergic to a few things. I discovered last year that I am allergic to something in the flu shot (not eggs though). We haven't done official testing on that yet, but having my throat close up and not being able to breathe and having to go to the hospital was a pretty good clue.

I also have a few skin allergies. There is something in cardboard that makes my skin welt up when it touches it (like the cut edges of the cardboard). I worked in a factory for 3 years and had to fold cardboard a few times. The welts went away after a few hours but it looked awful (may be an irritant and not an allergy but meh). I am allergic to latex, which sucks. Also found that out at my factory job as the reaction happens after prolonged exposure (we had latex gloves). Once they switched to non latex, I was fine.
  • braign
    braign Posts: 89
    Options
    Facepaint and ibuprofen.
  • TriciaZ944
    TriciaZ944 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Sulfa it is in medication... Put me in the emergency room :grumble:
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options

Are you a werewolf?? :laugh: I kid, honestly.

I am allergic to morphine, the hospital gave me a morphine pump after I had a c-section. Everytime I got some I was violently ill. Not fun when your stomach muscles are trying to heal.

No. But i have been teased about being a vampire by nurses:sick: awww:flowerforyou: sorry to hear.. that sucks ( pun unintended)
  • Oliver_Cat_13
    Oliver_Cat_13 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm allergic to pollen of every sort, onions, mushrooms, coconut, pineapple, cats, and dogs.

At least, this is what I know of so far...
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    Original Palmolive dish soap, orange surgical tape, some artifical scents, cigarette smoke. Red eyes, sniffles, cough and migraine with the last one. Both my parents smoke in their house, so visiting is brutal. They live a 10 hour drive away, so it doesn't happen often, but my mom always asks if we're staying night there when we visit. I have to explain every time. I'm thinking of just not visiting in their house at all until they quit, just go and have them come to my sister's house where we stay when we're there.