Down 79 lbs! Ready for my next 79 and beyond (with pics)

Options

Replies

• ellybeann
    ellybeann Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    You are amazing!!!!!
  • nicholettebell
    Options
    You are awesome! Thank you so much for telling us your story!
  • majones_orl
    majones_orl Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    WOW, Keep it up.
  • JennaLee1486
    JennaLee1486 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job. You look great!
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    WOW - awesome job girl. It isn't easy to the lose weight the old fashion way (counting calories and exercising). You are proving that it can definitely be done. Keep up the awesome work, and you will definitely get to your goal.
  • btlewis
    btlewis Posts: 13
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story with us! You are an inspiration and congratulations on your successes and many blessings as you continue on your journey!
  • jiggy_gibby
    jiggy_gibby Posts: 197
    Options
    Amazing job of figuring out what works for your body and lifestyle. Best of luck on your continued journey! You look beautiful.
  • Leahh999
    Leahh999 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! You look awesome!!!! Thanks for sharing with us :)
  • Camie3
    Camie3 Posts: 16
    Options
    Wow!!! Thank you,Thank you,Thank you...Just looking at your pictures and the amount of weight lost to date!! Just Wonderful.:happy:
    Please keep us up to date:flowerforyou:
  • BPayton27
    BPayton27 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    I wanted to join in and offer my congratulations on a spectacular job well done! Cheers to you, your health, and your new found body. You look incredible! Please post when you reach your next goal. What an inspiration!
  • love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Wonderful progress and story! So proud of you! You're going to be so light on your feet and have so much energy. Way to go!
  • veromancha
    veromancha Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Amazing work!!! You rock!!
  • kaaabney
    kaaabney Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing. I am so proud that you have found a good balance and you are able to keep it up. Thanks for being an inspiration to so many of us!!! Good luck with your new lifestyle!!!
  • whtlatina1214
    whtlatina1214 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    great job
    bump bump bump
  • Weaz66
    Weaz66 Posts: 1,846 Member
    Options
    You can't see me or hear me, but just so you know......I'm standing and clapping to your success.,...You Go Girl! :flowerforyou:
  • Dawna954
    Dawna954 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    What an incredible journey! Thank you, thank you, thank you for sharing it with all of us here on MFP. You are truly an inspiration . Well done. Enjoy the rest of your journey, you got this!!!!!
  • michellevine1
    michellevine1 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    WHOA! You look AH-MAZ-ING! Thank you so very much for sharing your inspiring story. I read each word. Truly remarkable. You should be VERY proud of you and thankful that your family wanted you to do something 'normal'. Totally amazing. Thank you -
  • Snuggles5
    Snuggles5 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Wow u look amazing diva
  • one5ive0
    one5ive0 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    excellent, you look so amazing and confident, you and others on here
    have really inspired me to stick to weight loss goal, I am so happy
    for you . You will succeed in all your goals, because you are a winner!:flowerforyou:
  • chicatita
    chicatita Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    You are doing an AMAZING job! Keep up the good work:-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!