Seriously?? You just posted that as a status update??

Options

Replies

• sarahrbraun
    sarahrbraun Posts: 2,261 Member
    Options
    Kidney stones a a b!tch to pass! I think it's pretty newsworthy!

TMI disclaimer: for Mother's Day I stayed in bed laboring 2 stones. I should get them set in a ring. Are we friends on FB? :huh:

Shiiiit! Last summer I had a 14mm stone. Took the kids to the zoo and walked around for 2 hours having an attack. 1 stent, 1 lithotripsy, 1 scope and 3 weeks later, I was feeling much better. I passed one about 4 years ago--still had trace blood in my urine a month later.

Those sound so awful! For a straight up freak out factor, here's this: a friend of mine is prone to tear duct stones and passes stones through her damn tear ducts every so often! AGGH! I should mention to her that she could set them into a ring... she does make jewelry!

yeah, it was. Every time I went to the urologist's office, I joked that I had a kidney boulder, not a stone. The lithotripsy only broke 8mm off, so a week or so later I chose to have the scope so they could break the rest with lasers and rinse it out. Now I have to take a potassium supplement daily, and drink like 4 quarts of water a day.
  • LilynEdensmom
    LilynEdensmom Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Um... so? if you don't like what they post, defriend them... honestly they can post what they want, its THEIR facebook page.

Yep thats the way I think to
  • sofitheteacup
    sofitheteacup Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    The one that drives me nuts, especially since joining MFP, is the one friend that posts every detail of every food they eat, and 90% is crap. Slurpees and energy drinks every day. Chips all the time. You know. And you know their kids are eating the same. Makes me want to scream. Defriended so as not to cause a fight.

THIS! I have a friend who does this and it drives me nuts. She doesn't have kids, though, so I mean I guess that's a plus? But when you're more focused on bettering your "health" and losing weight, but put that in your body... I dunno, man. Yeah you're under your cals but don't say the H Word ("health") in front of me unless you're joking or want a punch to the mouth one of these days.
  • durhamity
    durhamity Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    it could have been worse - their spouse could have posted it or there could have been pictures.........lol

I had a friend actually post a picture of his kidney stone he passed! I admit. It was a big *kitten* stone!
  • LiviLou2011
    LiviLou2011 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    What I don't really understand is why you would copy it, paste it, and post it here.

^^^^^^^^now people can say the same about the post that you reposted lol
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    "Totally just passed a kidney stone...wasn't feeling right today...surprise!!"

Honestly I don't understand the whole sentence so no big deal. That's one good thing of being a non-english speaker

If you have your relatives & family on your friend list then don't expect a tiny bit of privacy. I would rather have other people on my list than them.
  • losermomof3
    losermomof3 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    My pee was too yellow this morning. I didn't drink quite enough water yesterday, I guess.

Mine is neon yellow often......Apparently it's my vitamins.

or your pregnant..do your boobs hurt too????
  • ElleBee615
    ElleBee615 Posts: 177
    Options
    LMAO!! This post (and replies) are hilarious!! :laugh:
  • losermomof3
    Options
    honestly, folks on these forums asking if their crap actually weighs 3 lbs and that makes you worry?:smile:

I wanna know if they are using the same scale as they do to weigh themselves????
  • KBGirts
    KBGirts Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    The ones that do it for me; as in you're now deleted; are the girls who post every detail of their labor and delivery. Seriously, aren't you a little busy right now? Or the constant updates about their children's bowel movements, pee AKA potty training routine. No one need to know every detail of your life. If you feel yourself posting every detail; you probably need to get a life.

ME TOO!!!!! And I'm sick of seeing every pregnant woman's ultrasound. I don't want to see the inside of your uterus. Save that for close friends and family. Nothing is sacred anymore.
  • Micahroni84
    Micahroni84 Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    This whole thread reminded me of a traumatic event in my childhood. My family used to run and estate sale business and all of us kids were employed to help out. One house was that of an elderly lady who passed away and all of her things were stashed in huge plastic bags. It was really fun to dig through and see what we could find for the sale. I came across a little clear box with interesting looking stones in them. I didn't know anything about kidney stones and they were so big that even if I did I never would have guessed they were kidney stones. I brought them to my Mom and she looked on the back of the box and screamed for me to drop them. I threw them like they were dynamite and then she told me what they were. The woman had labeled and dated the box.
    I scrubbed my hands until they were raw while everyone else peed their pants laughing. yuck.
  • budhandy
    budhandy Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I took a fantastic dump this morning. I highly recommend it.
    I highly recommend his dumps as well.

Um, why do u recommend my dumps.?
    the real qu, why wouldnt they recommend your dumps
  • losermomof3
    Options
    Not kidding..this really happened!!!

I live in a mobile home park and you can, of course, pretty much, hear your neighbors. Well...I have a young couple that lives next door and they are outside all the time. My 16 year old son was getting ready for bed and his window is on the neighbors side.so about 2 feet from the couple, he hears the boy say "I am like shi**ing 4 times a day now"!!! REALLY!!! Apparntly he doesnt have Facebook!!!!
  • caddygarcia123
    caddygarcia123 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    bump
  • surgesilk
    surgesilk Posts: 92
    Options
    I took a fantastic dump this morning. I highly recommend it.
    I highly recommend his dumps as well.

Um, why do u recommend my dumps.?
    the real qu, why wouldnt they recommend your dumps

Your dumps have an honest look about them.
  • Aleara2012
    Aleara2012 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    What I don't really understand is why you would copy it, paste it, and post it here.

This!
  • JulieH3art
    JulieH3art Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    OH MY WORD; he was just trying to start a topic! Why does everyone have to repeat their dislike of the stupid kidney stone post, which wasn't even the real point of all this, a bajillion times? A hundred people already said it, so if that's what you're thinking, please spare us!

OP: I also laugh at stupid status updates. I'm not ashamed of it.

My favourites are the really moaney and vague ones.. like... "Everything's falling to pieces today... if you don't know what you never had, you can't miss it..."
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    Also I hate it when I see status of someone announcing the fight with her boyfriend & uttering every word that they said in a conversation. Please we don't need to know every detail of your fight.
  • Silver180
    Silver180 Posts: 294
    Options
    that-s-what-she-dese_1334200624_epiclolcom.png
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    I've seen worst than a kidney stone. that's nothing! worst i saw was a friend gave birth and she took a picture of the baby with the umbilical cord STILL ATTACHED!!!!

Did she take the picture herself? THAT'S dedication. I had my husband take a picture while my 8yo cut the cord. So I guess I have one of those pics too, but honestly...I doubt I'd share it online.

Unless you are into that kinky stuff. Then maybe. :wink: PM me lmao