Seriously?? You just posted that as a status update??

Options

Replies

• BrucesGirlAngela
    Options
    it could have been worse - their spouse could have posted it or there could have been pictures.........lol

That's what MY husband would have done ;)
  • Christina1007
    Christina1007 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    What I don't really understand is why you would copy it, paste it, and post it here.

:)))
  • Yunnieh
    Yunnieh Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    What I don't really understand is why you would copy it, paste it, and post it here.
    ^^^^^
    this
  • Tristis
    Tristis Posts: 288 Member
    Options

^^^ THIS, TOTALLY!

As for the status itself...that seems normal stuff on facebook. I mean, at least they weren't talking about their feces.
  • budhandy
    budhandy Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I've seen worst than a kidney stone. that's nothing! worst i saw was a friend gave birth and she took a picture of the baby with the umbilical cord STILL ATTACHED!!!!

Did she take the picture herself? THAT'S dedication. I had my husband take a picture while my 8yo cut the cord. So I guess I have one of those pics too, but honestly...I doubt I'd share it online.

Unless you are into that kinky stuff. Then maybe. :wink: PM me lmao
    Pm sent! Lmao
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    Hahaha I love it, any status like that would be make me lmao!!!

And i have posted alot worse lol
  • JasonRVA
    JasonRVA Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    i posted about a weekend long bate-fest today. On someone else's wall. :flowerforyou:

HAHAHA
  • shel1103
    shel1103 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    How's about the ones talking about sex, like, "burned 39 calories masturbating manually". Dude... REALLY???? :noway:

You can log that?????????????

really? can you? I want to know....

:laugh: just log it as "cardio" nobody wants to know.
    Hehe, most peepz I know log it as "cleaning" - apparently...

Now every time someone posts their cardio and it's cleaning I'm going to wonder what they were really doing.

OMFG!!! Bah ha ha ha ha!!! That's awesome. I needed that laugh today. Thank you, thank you!!
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
    Let's gab alot about nothing.... WTF... Get to work already!!
  • beccyleigh
    beccyleigh Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    Someone I know posted a post coitus picture on their fb yesterday, she standing in front of hubby, looking dishevelled, clearly topless, he behind her topless & looking sex faced. As neither of them are very attractive (he esp. fugly) it did make me throw up a bit & then I pondered on the inappropriatness of it then moved on. I've seen some stuff posted on fb that has made an eyebrow raise but even that got a what the $%^& out of me. I mean, raaally!!
  • PAnn1
    PAnn1 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    The ones that do it for me; as in you're now deleted; are the girls who post every detail of their labor and delivery. Seriously, aren't you a little busy right now? Or the constant updates about their children's bowel movements, pee AKA potty training routine. No one need to know every detail of your life. If you feel yourself posting every detail; you probably need to get a life.

^^^^^
    This
  • Bankman1989
    Bankman1989 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options

^^^THIS!

Who ever posted it wanted to share it with others who be-friended them. If you don't like it just delete yourself!
  • ARDuBaie
    ARDuBaie Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    So I was sitting in a restaurant talking with my friend, much younger than I. She starts talking about vomiting, diarrhea, etc.

In a RESTAURANT!!!

So I am looking around sheepishly, trying to determine if anyone has heard what she is talking about. Are they upset? Appalled?

Thankfully, no one noticed.

I really think these things are more common with younger people. When I was growing up, the only person you talked to about these things was your physician. It was just that way. Sex, bowel functions, bladder functions, getting drunk over the weekend, even flirting with a guy, was considered private, private, private.

I once was sitting in my Psychology class. I was an older student, in my late 30s. I was late, so I sat in the second row from the back. It was a large lecture hall with good acoustics. The two girls behind me was telling each other about their weekend. Everything that they did, really. The one slept with four men and the other three. In one night. They smoked pot and did some uppers. They swam naked. Their entire weekend was discussed. After the class, I went up to the professor to get the assignment as he always gave them at the beginning of the class and I had missed it. He was laughing. I asked why and he said, "Didn't you hear those girls sitting behind you?" I was flattered that he noticed that I was there. Then it hit me. This was a huge lecture hall and I was sitting way, way in the back. Yet he heard those girls talking about their weekend. So did everyone else, because the acoustics were so good.

The next class, the girls were very, very quiet. Wonder why.

The moral is this: If you don't want others to hear it, don't say it, post it, write it, etc. Even if your blog is private, treat it as if it can be hacked and don't post things that you would not want others to see. I had a 'friend' post some things in her private blog, cutting me down, saying nasty things about me, etc. Someone unlocked her blog, making it public. I was directed to it and read what she posted with tears in my eyes and a knife through my heart. Later she said she didn't mean any of it. Yeah, right!

People who post things that are personal on facebook will get stuck in the end. Potential employers are now checking facebook pages to get an idea of what the person is like. They track you down on forums and gamerooms.

People should treat anything that they post anywhere online as if they are saying it to a potential employer. That would make people think before they post such things.

As for age, I don't get appalled when people post stuff like that. I find it immature, though, and usually delete them as my frend because I don't want updates every hour on you private issues. Just saying...
  • deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    I regularly block updates from people who post too much. I mean I don't think that one was too personal but if they also post about waking, eating, pooping, whatever I could see where it would get annoying.
    I can't tell you how many people on my friends list I've blocked for CONSTANTLY talking about every detail with their new baby. I mean I get the excitement but no one aside from their family really gives two ****s if they baby made a fist, sneezed, snored, blinked. WHATEVER.
  • dlpnrn2b
    dlpnrn2b Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Not kidding..this really happened!!!

I live in a mobile home park and you can, of course, pretty much, hear your neighbors. Well...I have a young couple that lives next door and they are outside all the time. My 16 year old son was getting ready for bed and his window is on the neighbors side.so about 2 feet from the couple, he hears the boy say "I am like shi**ing 4 times a day now"!!! REALLY!!! Apparntly he doesnt have Facebook!!!!

OMG I am dying in laughter this morning :laugh: Thank you for this...
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    There are some miserable b*stards on here!! I enjoy seeing my friends scan/baby statuses, if you don't like them don't look, seriously. The only status updates that annoy me are the ones aimed at getting the most attention eg letting out a tiny bit of information and waiting for the "what's wrong" responses. Or people badmouthing their SO and telling everyone all the details of their arguments and then a day later gushing about how in love they are
  • Hazel2005
    Hazel2005 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    honestly, folks on these forums asking if their crap actually weighs 3 lbs and that makes you worry?:smile:

I wanna know if they are using the same scale as they do to weigh themselves????

As long as it isn't the scale they use to weigh their food!!!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Someone I know posted a post coitus picture on their fb yesterday

I giggled at coitus
  • TheycallmeHotDonna
    TheycallmeHotDonna Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Love it!! LOL
  • jensterx3
    jensterx3 Posts: 21
    Options