Does anyone else need to lose 100+ lbs?

Options

Replies

• themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,005 Member
    Options
    I joined MFP in july 2010 and have made it to my original goal of 100 lbs lost right now i am concentrating on toning up though i might decide to lose a bit more, feel free to add me if you want. You can do it the important thing is to not give up and just stick with it, it might take awhile but you will get there. Also I broke it up and just concentrated on the next 10 lbs at a time because when i started 100 lbs seemed overwhelming and impossible. i hope this helps......YOU CAN DO IT
  • becaholic
    becaholic Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I do. I need to loose about 150 lbs. I started a few months ago and was at my heaviest at about 310lbs, and now I am 295lbs.
    I need some motivation... I stopped exercising and started the whole "I don't have time to exercise" excuse again... so I decided to join this thing and make some friends to help me lol
  • twocanjan
    twocanjan Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I have just over 90 to lose. I could use any support and am willing to give it 10 fold. Feel free to friend me.
  • Terika83
    Terika83 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am encouraged by the amount of people desiring weight loss of 100+ lbs. I am on a journey to lose 110 lbs before my 30th wedding anniversary and 55th Birthday June 2013. Keep calling it my "FREEDOM 55" Please feel free to add me.
  • rquantick
    rquantick Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi Nicole please feel free to add me.
    I got just over 100lbs to lose so i'll probably be on here most days
    Ruth
  • LauraLynnButler
    Options
    I have 100+ pounds to lose. I am just starting out. Please add me. I need as many people to support and for me to support so I can stay eating healthier. I really want to lose the weight. Seems like a long road ahead of me, but together we can do this. :happy:
  • candisueh15
    Options
    I went to the doctor last week and was told that I was "pre-diabetic". Having just loss my Father in Law to diabetes related illness less than two months ago has been a HUGE eye opener. I have tried many diets before and although I have lost the weight, I always seem to gain it back plus more! NOW is the tim!!!! The doctor's prognosis has scared me to get my butt off the couch and put the chocolate down! PLEASE anyone add me and we can be eachother's support system!!!!
  • Shurfine
    Shurfine Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi: I just started this past Monday, (14 May) I have 135 pounds to lose, My daughter told me about this web site, she loves it. The first day when I looked at all I ate, I almost fainted. I have since cut back, and added exercise, hope to have the weight off by the time we leave for Disney World in June 2013.
  • MrsGreenTea703
    MrsGreenTea703 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5" and started out at 247 pounds. I am currently 152 pounds! I'm not finished by any means. =)
    I went from a stretched out size 20 and currently wear a size 5/6 in pants. It takes hard work and dedication. Here is a link to my blog if interested in looking at pictures and reading some motivational words. =)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/MrsGreenTea703

or my tumblr page for weight loss inspiration! =)

http://mrsgreentea703.tumblr.com/

I'm here if you need help with anything! If anyone adds me, PLEASE include a little message! Tell me something about yourself !!! I want to know you are real =) Cause I really want to help those that want to help themselves!
  • preeti77
    preeti77 Posts: 18
    Options
    I do!!!
  • 100lb
    100lb Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Before I started mfp I used to do cardio at the gym for 1-3 hours a week, eat healthily, but my weight slowly crept up to 289lb. Joined MFP because I needed to change something!! I started MFP and set my goal to 100lb (184lb being the border between healthy & overweight BMI), people thought I was mad to try that much, and when I lost 50lb asked if I was stopping.

Here I am almost to target and know I'm not finished yet. So don't get disheartened by your target, persistence is the key, if you stagnate or fall off (I did when I went on holiday last November), just get back on. You are changing for life, its not about short term diets, but reeducating how you live.
  • Time2Focus
    Time2Focus Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Nicole!! I'm Kelly... My first goal is 100. I just joined this site yesterday and am very motivated. This is my first post to the message boards and I would love to have a buddy!!
  • williamsd62
    Options
    Hey Nicole! I'm David. My goal is to lose 50 to 60 pounds by the end of the year. I'm here for you as well. Just make sure you stay motivated and don't give up.

Add me
  • lizzief1092
    lizzief1092 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have 130+ to lose. You are welcome to add me! =]]
  • lorirunstedler
    Options
    Hey! I've got 90-100lbs, preferably 100. I'm here if you need to chat! It's a slow work in progress! Add me if you'd like :)
  • MissGTS
    MissGTS Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi Nicole, I'm Germaine and my goal is 100 lbs to be gone by my next birthday April 15, 2013. I've been up and down for years but due to a diabetes scare, I'm determined to really get serious and do this thing. Count me in!!!!
  • equick01
    equick01 Posts: 1
    Options
    Nicole,

Nice to meet you. My name is Ebony. I'm glad someone else feels the way I do. My goal is about 60lbs to lose. You can certainly add me to your list. I have a co working on a different site but tracking her weight with me. It helps to have support. I log in everyday faithfully during the week and at least once on the weekend.
  • purpleychick
    purpleychick Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!!! I need to lose 162 pounds, so far have lost 19. Would love to have more friends in a similar boat as me!

I love to Zumba :)
  • vade43113
    vade43113 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I guess, I "need" to lose a 100.... I want to lose more though, or turn it all into muscle. and look and talk Arnold :P.... Get in the chapper get in the chapper now
  • Asil02
    Asil02 Posts: 261
    Options
    I am needing to lose about 120. I'd like to lose it before my daughter graduates college in a year and a half.
    Feel free to add me if you like. I am pretty active on here and would love to have a friend who is in a similar situation.