Confessions....

Options

Replies

• OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    I'm a bejewled-aholic on Facebook. :indifferent:

Hello, I am Holly and I am addicted to Bejeweled and updating my status.

Current status:Wanna know what gets keeps you from quitting your first run in the park? A stray dog charging at you. LMAO! I'm counting the quick hop over the fence as an additional part of my workout too!

Glad I'm not the only Facebook addict around. emoticon_wink.gif

Holly - That was way too funny. I've got the shortest legs around, but I'd bet I'd be jumping fences too and probably with the greatest of ease if some dog came chasing after me. frantic.gif Glad you made it okay.
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    I confess that part of me wants to leave my bf, steal the cat, and start fresh back in WI...while part of me wants to marry him and live in downtown Chicago instead of this suburb of chicagoland.... Leaving me really torn up.
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    I only ate 380 calories yesterday, two glasses of water. not recording my food for weeks. my body aches and I feel like nothing matters. grief sucks.
  • Lyndo
    Lyndo Posts: 95
    Options
    I ate a bowl of veggie chicken chilli Last night......:sad:
    I felt so bad because today was my weigh in, & it only showed i lost 1 pound in the week??:sad:
  • leavinglasvegas
    Options
    I only ate 380 calories yesterday, two glasses of water. not recording my food for weeks. my body aches and I feel like nothing matters. grief sucks.

Prayers for you:flowerforyou:
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options

I had a similar experience when my Mom unexpectedly passed away when I was 20... I lived for 3 days on 8 pieces of ziti combined for all 3 days. Make sure you're taking care of yourself- I passed out the morning of her funeral because I hadn't eaten nearly enough.

You're in my thoughts...
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm sad my confessions thread has stalled- and so close to 500 posts. :sad: :sad:

Oh well, on to the next...watch out people - I've got a gang of thread killers behind me. :smokin:
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am so pissed that I cannot find the lipstick I want. Lancome in Piha Black. :grumble:
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    I confess that I've had absolutely no appetite the last three days, so I've basically been forcing myself to eat. :ohwell:
  • chickylet
    Options
    I confess, I like peanut butter way too much. I can never stop at just one spoon, I had as many as seven. I love peanut butter.:ohwell:
  • GreenEyedMonster
    Options
    I confess I should not have bought the quart of Dreyers Swiss Orange ice cream that I ate in 3 days...by myself.
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    I confess I really want chipotle today. *sigh*
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    Options
    I confess that I ate 2 servings of Goldfish crackers last night...and yes, I did count them out and I still ate that many...110 crackers. :embarassed:
  • AwMyLoLo
    AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    I confess that I ate 2 servings of Goldfish crackers last night...and yes, I did count them out and I still ate that many...110 crackers. :embarassed:

That is funny that you counted each one! :bigsmile:

I confess that I hate my TOM but am happy I didn't come back from Punta Cana with a very expensive souvineer that would take 9 months to get here! :huh:
  • JStarnes
    Options

I confess that I hate my TOM but am happy I didn't come back from Punta Cana with a very expensive souvineer that would take 9 months to get here! :huh:

Congrats on the wedding!! :smile: Didnt' know when you were getting married but I knew it has to be soon & I just noticed your profile pic had changed. :flowerforyou:
  • AwMyLoLo
    Options

Congrats on the wedding!! :smile: Didnt' know when you were getting married but I knew it has to be soon & I just noticed your profile pic had changed. :flowerforyou:

Thank you! :bigsmile: :heart:
  • AwMyLoLo
    Options
    I almost forgot! I confess the day after our wedding, hubby and I finished off the keg from the reception along with LITERALLY 15 pounds of leftovers; including but not limited to: Roast Beef, Chicken w. Almonds and white sauce, Green Beans, Garlic Smashed Red Skin Potatoes, and of course CAAAAAAKE!! OMG everything was soooo good and buttery and salty and delicious!!! We had it for breakfast, lunch, dinner and inbetween meals! :devil:
  • JStarnes
    Options
    I almost forgot! I confess the day after our wedding, hubby and I finished off the keg from the reception along with LITERALLY 15 pounds of leftovers; including but not limited to: Roast Beef, Chicken w. Almonds and white sauce, Green Beans, Garlic Smashed Red Skin Potatoes, and of course CAAAAAAKE!! OMG everything was soooo good and buttery and salty and delicious!!! We had it for breakfast, lunch, dinner and inbetween meals! :devil:

:laugh: :laugh: Me & mine did that after our wedding too - we hoarded the food after the reception & pigged out the next day - not quite 15lbs of food, lol but it was a bunch!
  • kpnuts23
    kpnuts23 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    i CONFESS... I spent £4.50 on pick n mix last night... BIG Bag full.. and ate the lot... :sick:
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    Options
    I confess....