Replies

• JessiJean
    JessiJean Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    How do you post pics in the thread????
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    The pics have to be online somewhere first (mine were on facebook) then you right click them & click "properties" and then highlight the "address" and right click again and choose ''copy'' then you come back over here to us:smile: and ''paste'' what you just copied between two ''tags'' that look like this --

[i mg] this is where you paste your address but without spaces between the i&m! [/i mg]

and thats it!
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    well, most of mine are hidden in my profile pics! i added a bunch of 'feet pics' to the mix. its my new habbit as of 1/2009 to take pics of my feet while on vacation or just whenever the mood strikes. i sometimes forget though! :blushing: :ohwell:

120316_9081.jpg

i love this one- its so cute!:love:
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    82104_2056_thumb.jpg82104_9927_thumb.jpg82104_5666_thumb.jpg

Here are mine. Jacob, Andrew and Lauren. These are kind of old though, except for Lauren's, which I stole off of her myspace page lol. =)
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Hello fellow non-killers!

I have decided today to no longer feel sorry for myself and get out there and make things happen!!!
    So I will be back later to post some pics!!!!

Have a great day everyone!!!

Keep on not-killing!!

Memaw
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Hey Ya'll! Jstar you look good in a bathing suit! Your kids are so adorable too! And do you have a pond in your back yard? LOL sorry for all the blah blah blah this morning!!! Hope all is well!!
  • JessiJean
    Options
    The pics have to be online somewhere first (mine were on facebook) then you right click them & click "properties" and then highlight the "address" and right click again and choose ''copy'' then you come back over here to us:smile: and ''paste'' what you just copied between two ''tags'' that look like this --

[i mg] this is where you paste your address but without spaces between the i&m! [/i mg]

and thats it!

Ohhhh.....Let's see if this works. This was taken a few months ago :happy:

[http://photos.whattoexpect.com/baby-pictures/photo.aspx?photo=a5fde1f0-1512-419e-img]
  • JessiJean
    Options
    What am I doing wrong???????
  • renae77
    Options

and thats it!

Ohhhh.....Let's see if this works. This was taken a few months ago :happy:

photo.aspx?photo=a5fde1f0-1512-419e-

I tried to help but it didn't work for me either.
  • renae77
    Options
    Here is my daughter at the Bunker Hill Covered Bridge

2193-1-1.jpg
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    What a great picture and a lovely little girl.
  • renae77
    Options
    2444322130101316769cQysMc_th.jpg

fixed it for ya! Very adorable!!
  • renae77
    Options
    What a great picture and a lovely little girl.

Thank you! I usually do all my own pics. I have a few in my profile that I am really proud of!
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    I love seeing all the kid pics (and the feet too lol)! =)
  • AliceLMS
    Options
    Thank you, that is my Grandson, a little bit of a showman! How did you fix it? This old girl would like to post photos in the future. I am good with movie scripts and titles but sometimes challenged in other areas.
  • renae77
    Options
    Thank you, that is my Grandson, a little bit of a showman! How did you fix it? This old girl would like to post photos in the future. I am good with movie scripts and titles but sometimes challenged in other areas.

I put [i mg] at the beginning of the pic and [/i mg] at the end. That's all!! But don't put the spaces in there because I had to do that just to get it to post right in here for you to see what I did. LOL
  • AliceLMS
    Options
    2325986890101316769S500x500Q85.jpg

Ok that didn't work!
    :grumble:

Finally! Had to eliminate parts of the address and substitute imgs. This is one of my latest favorites.
  • renae77
    Options
    put it back up and let me see if i can help you
  • JessiJean
    Options
    photo.aspx?photo=a5fde1f0-1512-419e-bc78-0d0e1e87cfda
  • JessiJean
    Options
    I put [i mg] at the beginning of the pic and [/i mg] at the end. That's all!! But don't put the spaces in there because I had to do that just to get it to post right in here for you to see what I did. LOL

Thanks Renae!!!!!! I figured it out FINALLY :laugh: