5'5" Down to 139.6 from 183 w/pictures (caution long story)

Options

Replies

• jens_mission
    jens_mission Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    You have had major changing in your life for the best. Congrats on getting through the difficult times.....what a great success and inspiration you are.

I went through the same thing with back surgery and getting cut off the meds too soon.
  • lastchance2010
    lastchance2010 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    First and foremost...congrats on your sobriety and I'm sorry for the loss of your dear cousin. :flowerforyou:

What an amazing success story. You have beaten the odds and did your body good. So happy for you! Thank you for the inspiration and motivation. You are truly blessed. Stay well! :wink:
  • softballsharie
    softballsharie Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone, so much for you words of encouragement. I never imagined that I would be considered an inspiration to so many people. I feel like I'm just me, and getting through my struggles like everyone else is. I wish that I could hug you all in person for the wonderful things that you've said to me on here. You all give me the strength to push forward, and I can never thank you enough for that. <3
  • msue482
    msue482 Posts: 55
    Options
    Awesome story! Congrats on overcoming everything.
  • Jamie0529
    Jamie0529 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Wow you are an inspiration for us all!
  • Nickiii_123
    Nickiii_123 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    What an amazing story. Its a bit odd to feel proud of a stranger but I am so proud of everything that you have overcome. You are beautiful inside and out :)
  • bugtrain
    bugtrain Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I love how you go from frowning through to a big cheesy grin...awesome work dude!
    THIS!!!! It's the first thing I noticed! Good job!
  • optionalsourcewins
    optionalsourcewins Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    You look FABULOUS!!! Way to Go!!!
  • pandasmama3
    pandasmama3 Posts: 120
    Options
    you look great!!!
  • Oretexan
    Oretexan Posts: 108
    Options
    Congratulations! On everything! You are a winner and deserve every bit of happiness coming your way!
  • Failbetter
    Failbetter Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I just cried reading your post because it is so similar to a life experience of my own! Thank you for telling your story! Your post gave me so much hope! Really... Thank you....
  • SandyAnnP
    SandyAnnP Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    You are a HUGE inspiration, not only to anyone who wants to lose weight, but those who may also have other addictions.
    It is wonderful that your parents gave you so much love, support and encouragement, they sound just as wonderful as you do.
    Thank you for sharing your story with everyone. :)
  • Greg127
    Greg127 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    What an inspiring story. You deserve to be happy and healthy. Good luck on the remainder of your journey. Also I :heart: in the side view shots how the thinner you get your smile gets bigger :happy:

^^^^ So clear how that smile grew as you progressed. So glad you found yourself, never turn back, you are blessed. :happy:
  • steadk
    steadk Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    You have come so far!! Thank you so much for opening up and telling us your story, I know it can be difficult sometimes. I'm interested in trying Zumba, but my work schedule has kept me from doing so. I'm hoping that I can soon incorporate it into my weekly routine. Keep up the good work, and don't ever let your support group go, its obvious they care about you. :)
  • tansygreen
    tansygreen Posts: 85 Member
    Options

Sunday: 2 hour walk with best friend, mountain bike ride with boyfriend, C25K run with my mom
    Monday: T3 class (strength training class), and an at home workout DVD
    Tuesday: C25K run with my mom, Yoga class, Zumba class, and NIA class (low impact dance aerobics)
    Wednesday: T3 class, Pilates class, Zumba class
    Thursday: Yoga class, Step aerobics class, C25K run with my mom
    Friday: Step aerobics class
    Saturday: a light walk, or nothing (I need my rest day! lol)

Wow! Firstly you look amazing you have done so well. I really like that you included what you did, because I'm still trying to figure out what kind of exercse regime will work for me, this is realy helpful.

This is going to sound stupid... but do you do all of those each day or just pick one?
  • ribena1958
    ribena1958 Posts: 152
    Options
    Well done you! you look fantastic!
  • Lesley2901
    Lesley2901 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Well done, you are an inspiration. Love the way you give credit to your parents for their support - they must be so proud of you.
  • RodSurly
    RodSurly Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Truly amazing! Congratulations!
  • sarahliftsUP
    sarahliftsUP Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    That is amazing. It really goes to show that you have to be mentally ready as well in order to start making physical changes to yourself. Once you are fit mentally, everything else will just fall into place.

You look amazing. Congratulations on everything you have achieved!
  • Candicegay51
    Candicegay51 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Amazing story and weight loss journey!!! Congrats...this is very inspirational :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!