Some may find my gut disturbing.....my first NSV

Options

Replies

• maiibeloved41
    Options
    Wow, big difference! Keep it up. And don't ever be embarrassed of progress.
  • kcb315
    kcb315 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    thats awesome! don't be embarrassed! you are doing great can't wait to see you more pics of you in a few months when you're at your goal :)
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Fantastic progress!

Also, I don't find your *gut* disturbing, I find your *guts* to post this inspiring.
    You've done a great job so far - keep it up!!!
  • sabrinalg
    sabrinalg Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work! You're doing great!
  • BriskisGrl
    BriskisGrl Posts: 461
    Options
    Question: Sorry it's a dumb one, but I've only been here a week and a half.... what does NSV mean?
  • bdur76
    bdur76 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Great progress! Stay dedicated!
  • dlpnrn2b
    dlpnrn2b Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    WOW, yep I can see the difference and I also would have said more then 10 lbs. You are doing great. Keep us updated and BTW fat is just that... fat... we all have it and we are all here to get rid of it, never be embarrassed of all your hard work.
  • Perfectdiamonds1
    Perfectdiamonds1 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Be Nice? You are doing great. I can really tell the progress. Please keep up the good work and dont every be embarrassed by your progress. We are all here to support and motivate each other. You are doing wonderfully.
  • bdur76
    bdur76 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Question: Sorry it's a dumb one, but I've only been here a week and a half.... what does NSV mean?

Non-scale victory
  • FlyByJuly
    FlyByJuly Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    WOW! In the span of a month, and 10 lbs....WOW! That's incredible! Really, it looks like more than a 10 lb loss! You are doing great! I look forward to seeing more of you (less!!). Keep us updated!!
  • FiitGiiqrl92
    Options
    THIS IS AMAZING! you are looking great! I am very proud of you. Definitely keep up the excellent work. :)
  • PinkEarthMama
    PinkEarthMama Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    I don't find your gut disturbing. At all.

Congrats on your first 10, and start taking some measurements. I found that even when I wasn't losing fast enough to suit myself, the inches were coming off.... and that kept me going. Judging by your pic, you'll find it the same!

Keep it up!
  • juicemoogan
    juicemoogan Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    You can see a great difference.. and in only one month... imagine when you hit 1 year!
  • steph124ny
    steph124ny Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    That's a huge difference! Be proud of your progress and don't ever be embarrassed by it!
  • SuMcP
    SuMcP Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Fantastic - well done and keeeeeeep going :happy:
  • BriskisGrl
    BriskisGrl Posts: 461
    Options

Non-scale victory

Thank you bdur :D
  • nbreteil
    nbreteil Posts: 40
    Options
    keep up the good work!!! the difference is already amazing!!
  • leane00
    leane00 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    that's great :) keep up the good work :)
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! :flowerforyou: There is a clear difference especially the upper part of you abs.I wish that I had thought to take pictures from the beginning. The smaller clothes and what I see in the mirror along with the shrinking numbers on the scales are great but to see progression pictures must be really motivating. :flowerforyou:
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    That's great progress...No judgement here thats great its obvious you have been busting your butt...Good job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!