Some may find my gut disturbing.....my first NSV

Replies

• nicholawelch
    nicholawelch Posts: 74 Member
    fantastic
  • l_oudman
    l_oudman Posts: 373 Member
    Look at the difference a month has made, great insentive to keep going :)
  • Salvi30
    Salvi30 Posts: 196 Member
    You're shrinking! Good job!!
  • juicep
    juicep Posts: 5
    don't ever be embarrassed by progress! You look great! Keep it up.
  • fmbomzo
    fmbomzo Posts: 382 Member
    Great work. There is a very noticeable difference. I'm not brave enough to post mine yet, so I definitely admire you for doing so. That is fabulous work for 1 month's time.
  • DataBased
    DataBased Posts: 513 Member
    Fan - Tas - Tic - Work!

P.S. Please don't be shy about showing your progress. Many of us have bellies that have once looked - or currently looks - the same or worse.

:flowerforyou:
  • MsFitn2012
    MsFitn2012 Posts: 14 Member
    Wow, I dont find your gut disturbing at all, I actually find it very motivational!!
    I can REALLY see a big difference, thanks for sharing and keep it up!!
  • Penelope2Plyr
    Penelope2Plyr Posts: 166 Member
    Right click on the image- select View Image- then to return to the thread, click your browsers back button.

Sorry I am such of a computer dunce, but I dont have a view image when I right click. Have a View Source, but tried it and didnt work. Any other suggestions for a 66 year old computer illerate??? Thanks in advance
  • chiera88
    chiera88 Posts: 155
    great work! my boyfriend looks like you currently so i understand. keep it up!
  • Do not ever be afraid to show your progress! The fact you are so proud is an amazing step! Keep up the hard work hun! You are doing awesome!
  • dorkboi
    dorkboi Posts: 87 Member
    Question: Sorry it's a dumb one, but I've only been here a week and a half.... what does NSV mean?
    Non-scale victory! Not a dumb question, I had to ask too when I first started :)
  • dorkboi
    dorkboi Posts: 87 Member
    Holy moly this post blew up! lol Thank you all so much for the kind words!! I will definately check back in at 20lbs!!
  • abcmom03
    abcmom03 Posts: 89 Member
    Great job! Don't be embarrassed....we are all in this together!
  • budhandy
    budhandy Posts: 305 Member
    that is awesome!!!! we should never be ashamed of our beer kegs, that is was what we are working to slim down!
  • pannmo55
    pannmo55 Posts: 1
    there is nothing disturbing in this picture. awesome job! you are an inspiration and done forget it!
  • graves2102
    graves2102 Posts: 38
    absolutely incredible difference! what an inspiration xxx
  • drayNOTdre
    drayNOTdre Posts: 14 Member
    You are much more courageous than I. I've taken some progress pics, but have never even had the guts to show them to anyone. I think you have shown tremendous improvement already, and congratulations on the loss! Keep up the awesome work, and good luck on the rest of your journey!!:smile:
  • 2012Mich
    2012Mich Posts: 91 Member
    That's amazing! Are you kidding you should be proud! I'm sure we all know how hard you have to work to get results. Thanks for posting.
  • sheri02r
    sheri02r Posts: 486 Member
    Great job! Keep up the good work! :)
  • Neahpata
    Neahpata Posts: 322 Member
    Don't be embarrassed that is incredible progress. Be proud!!:drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!