Ladies which do you prefer???

Options

Replies

• Gt3ch
    Gt3ch Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Are all you girls just being coy? I would have assumed you'd all think the 10% muscular underwear model was ideal and the 14% guy looks like an average joe in OK or good shape. The rest look pretty bad to me. But then again I could never really wrap my mind around how you women can stand or be attracted to any of us guys.
  • LiftBigtoGetFit
    LiftBigtoGetFit Posts: 3,399 Member
    Options
    Which is the kind, funny, intelligent, one?

for the sake of the poll we will say all are the same in personality

Seems a little unlikely - I'd go for for one of the ones who's more interested in people and less in the mirror, so on balance a less fit chap and certainly not one who spends far too much on body oil and hair removal products

so by this theory could we assume the 30% guy is lazy and spends all his time playing computer games?
  • douglasmobbs
    douglasmobbs Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    14-20%

I've always liked men a little pudgy / stocky but fit , no matter my size.

14-20% is counted as pudgy, eek.
  • tobnrn
    tobnrn Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    10-20 so long as they have the broad shoulders. Dont wanna feel like Im gonna snap my guy in half when....well you know.
  • brandalini
    brandalini Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    14 & 10
  • Mercenary1914
    Mercenary1914 Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    The thing for me, is that since the majority of guys wear baggie-ish clothes, I never knew exactly what kind of physique a guy had until I was already in the process of getting nekkid with him. In other words... it never mattered if he had defined pec and abs, or chubby with moobs and a belly, or skinny with a rib cage you can play like an xylophone.

Yeah...I use to wear baggy clothes..because I didn't like my body...but when I got into working out and eating healthy...I started buying smaller clothes...now I wear nicely fitted clothes that show off my physique...
  • solarpower03
    solarpower03 Posts: 12,160 Member
    Options
    The thing for me, is that since the majority of guys wear baggie-ish clothes, I never knew exactly what kind of physique a guy had until I was already in the process of getting nekkid with him. In other words... it never mattered if he had defined pec and abs, or chubby with moobs and a belly, or skinny with a rib cage you can play like an xylophone.

Not true in Europe!
  • Mercenary1914
    Options
    i think everyone already knows this is a generalization, every body is different. along with the fact that the 7% is at the least prepped and oiled up for a competition. i know when i was at 28% BF i didn't look anything like the 25% or 30% guy but had a bigger belly than the 20% guy and now at 22% i look similar to the 20% guy.

OK...That's what's up...I would hate for women to look at this post and think "OMG...7% is ugly or 25% is ugly" Three guys at 7% can look complete different...

I remember when Shaq was around 8% and he looked like he was more like 12 or 15%

right on, like i said a few pages back i started the thread mostly to kill some time at work. long boring Saturday, work day almost done :drinker:

O my bad...I hope I didn't sound like I was attacking you...but I did sort of taking it personal because I see a lot of women going 10 to 20% and *kitten* I am under 10%...Makes me feel like I need to go eat some donuts for dinner
  • Justjoshin
    Justjoshin Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    So... let me go ahead and throw a wrench in this whole Thread.

Here.. my boy is single digit bodyfat in the last pic, and looks more like your 14% BF example.

Everyone wears it different.

comp-5-weeks.jpg
  • Mercenary1914
    Options
    Alright...I will call it....This thread is BS...First off...body fat% looks different on everyone...Year round I am anywhere betwen 6 and 9% body fat measured by certified trainers using calipars...I do not look anywhere near the guy in this post who say is 7%...

He is either really 4% or these pictures are BS

u look perfect to me :flowerforyou:

Thank you...I love you big time girl! :love:
  • Mercenary1914
    Options
    Alright...I will call it....This thread is BS...First off...body fat% looks different on everyone...Year round I am anywhere betwen 6 and 9% body fat measured by certified trainers using calipars...I do not look anywhere near the guy in this post who say is 7%...

He is either really 4% or these pictures are BS

u look perfect to me :flowerforyou:
    What she ^^^ Said!!

Thank you!:blushing:
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I know I will make some people mad but with everybody talking about personalities mattering more than looks I just had to comment. To me, your appearance does convey some key points about you and that's ok. It's good that there is such a variety of people out there. I'm not saying that one personality trait is better than another, or one body type is better than another, but I am not ashamed to say that I personally prefer some traits over others. For example, what kind of personality traits does it take to become 7% guy? You know he didn't come out of the womb like that. He worked for that body. And what traits does it take to be 30% guy? His priorities are probably a bit different. There's a girl/guy out there for all the different types. My preference is for the guy somewhere in the middle, leaning toward a healthy, somewhat athletic lifestyle. His priorities match mine. Each to her own.
  • Chipik
    Chipik Posts: 15
    Options
    The 14% guy!
  • 05HeatherLouise05
    05HeatherLouise05 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm 14% and/or 10%

Muscles but no over doing it :)
    But if the right person came along and he didn't have any muscles then that wouldn't really matter either :wink:
  • Mercenary1914
    Options

AMEN Bro!
  • jallen1955
    jallen1955 Posts: 121
    Options

Here.. my boy is single digit bodyfat in the last pic, and looks more like your 20% BF example.

comp-5-weeks.jpg

uh....no way anyone would guess this as over 10% bf!!
  • Sd0510
    Sd0510 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    10% with the muscle!

this!
  • ladybird10
    ladybird10 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    10-14% for sure.
  • isweatglitter
    isweatglitter Posts: 134
    Options