Ladies which do you prefer???

Options

Replies

• LiftBigtoGetFit
    LiftBigtoGetFit Posts: 3,399 Member
    Options
    i think everyone already knows this is a generalization, every body is different. along with the fact that the 7% is at the least prepped and oiled up for a competition. i know when i was at 28% BF i didn't look anything like the 25% or 30% guy but had a bigger belly than the 20% guy and now at 22% i look similar to the 20% guy.

OK...That's what's up...I would hate for women to look at this post and think "OMG...7% is ugly or 25% is ugly" Three guys at 7% can look complete different...

I remember when Shaq was around 8% and he looked like he was more like 12 or 15%

right on, like i said a few pages back i started the thread mostly to kill some time at work. long boring Saturday, work day almost done :drinker:

O my bad...I hope I didn't sound like I was attacking you...but I did sort of taking it personal because I see a lot of women going 10 to 20% and *kitten* I am under 10%...Makes me feel like I need to go eat some donuts for dinner

no worries, i didn't feel attacked at all good to hear from people who are there. i'm just starting to get into this healthy living stuff. took me a few years to realize i couldn't eat like i did in my late teens early twenties and not hit the gym. phase 1 loose some lbs and change some bad habits is almost complete for me and then on to phase 2 to build bigger muscle mass
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    Hmm, still trying to decide, can we pick more than one? Not that I'm greedy or anything.
  • shellie1206
    shellie1206 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    14 % guy for sure to much muscle and to much fat is not in my liking :)
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Are all you girls just being coy? I would have assumed you'd all think the 10% muscular underwear model was ideal and the 14% guy looks like an average joe in OK or good shape. The rest look pretty bad to me. But then again I could never really wrap my mind around how you women can stand or be attracted to any of us guys.

Seriously!!!? Are you kidding me? You think 14% guy is an average Joe? He's beautiful! Where are you from that the average slob looks like that?!
  • nammer79
    nammer79 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Which one has a kickass personality and is good with his mouth?

That's the one I prefer.

I fit this build now I just gotta work on that 14% that seems to be the in thing lol ....

well maybe not :laugh: :laugh:
  • patriciaachish
    patriciaachish Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    10% guy with muscle!!! <3
  • cardiokitten
    cardiokitten Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    The second 10% with no muscles :)
  • CrazyGraciegirl
    Options
    10% with muscles, mmm.
  • dollipop
    dollipop Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    14% would be perfect :bigsmile:
  • heyitsmegxx
    heyitsmegxx Posts: 444
    Options
    10% or 14%
  • katnohat
    katnohat Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    10% without muscles looks best to me. Just like my boyfriend! :]
  • Neahpata
    Neahpata Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I like the muscular 10% and then the 14.
  • Samstudent88
    Samstudent88 Posts: 135
    Options
    14 to 20!!!!
  • tobnrn
    tobnrn Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Alright...I will call it....This thread is BS...First off...body fat% looks different on everyone...Year round I am anywhere betwen 6 and 9% body fat measured by certified trainers using calipars...I do not look anywhere near the guy in this post who say is 7%...

He is either really 4% or these pictures are BS

u look perfect to me :flowerforyou:

Thank you...I love you big time girl! :love:

Looks good to me as well.
  • emmamcblain
    emmamcblain Posts: 342
    Options
    14-20% :)
  • LiftBigtoGetFit
    LiftBigtoGetFit Posts: 3,399 Member
    Options
    well, thank you everyone for keeping this going. it accomplished what i needed today and that was to make the afternoon go by a little quicker here at work. I am off of work in a few minutes but i will be back tomorrow to see the progress that is being made here. everyone have a wonderful Saturday night or Sunday morning depending on which side of the pond you are on. :drinker:
  • nas24
    nas24 Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Are all you girls just being coy? I would have assumed you'd all think the 10% muscular underwear model was ideal and the 14% guy looks like an average joe in OK or good shape. The rest look pretty bad to me. But then again I could never really wrap my mind around how you women can stand or be attracted to any of us guys.

Seriously!!!? Are you kidding me? You think 14% guy is an average Joe? He's beautiful! Where are you from that the average slob looks like that?!
    For sure! I would tear Mr. 14% up!!! lol Heck, me and my GF's use to go to this bar every weekend and enjoy the view of the yummy guys, and there were lots to choose from. But you know which guy we all wanted... The brewer, who was overweight, no where near in shape, beard and all. Most of the time we would just look at him and think "i would love to have a piece of that!!!". Guys, don't be so shocked that we aren't sweating on the guys with all the muscles. You should be grateful that you don't have to work as hard as you thought to catch our eye :wink:
  • LillyMosley
    LillyMosley Posts: 166
    Options
    It has been interesting reading! I like 14% best too, even though he might be young enough to be my son. Don't like either of the 10%'s. Do like naturally slim men just not that guy for some reason, but thats because I don't know his personality, which would come way before what their body is like. A kind man who is responsible, a hard worker and has time for me too. Those are most important.
  • steve1686
    steve1686 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    the results of this poll don't surprise me at all, as I know a lot of women don't prefer overly ripped/muscular physiques.
    What does surprise me are some of the comments. I go to the gym 4 days per week for an hour and a half at the most. The 30% guy probably spends at least that watching TV and eating junk food. But who gets ridiculed?
    No, I don't spend every waking hour in the gym and I even eat out when I want to. I just choose to watch my calories,live a healthy lifestyle and lift weights as a hobby. Some guys fix cars as a hobby,some guys run as a hobby, but they aren't stereotyped as narcissists with no personality
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    DaughterOfTheMostHighKing Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    male-body-fat-percentages-pictures.jpg

10% with the 6pack!!!! but why no heads? think we'd get distracted by the looks? lol!!!! probably!