What's on the menu for dinner tonight?

Options

Replies

• sweetnlow30
    sweetnlow30 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    DH is grilling a lean marinated steak tonight. I always get him to do a skewer of grilled mushrooms on the side for me. I fill up on half meat, half shrooms. I think I am going to try making mashed cauliflower for the first time tonight as a side.
  • jazziesaj11
    jazziesaj11 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Baked chicken and rice for me tonight. :D I should through some veggies in there but... xD eh, not in the mood.
  • pamelad77
    pamelad77 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Just had a very nice sirloin steak, mushrooms, peas and a box of micro chips. Been looking forward to it all day!
  • MariaLivingFit
    MariaLivingFit Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    It's taco night - and while the rest of the family will have regular fully-loaded tacos, I'll have a modified version - taco bowl (without the shell), a little less meat, and lot more veggies, topped off with some avocado! I can't wait!
  • ktlynn447
    ktlynn447 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    chicken kabobs!
  • iambabygoose
    iambabygoose Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Grilled chicken salad as I was very naughty and had blueberry crumble and custard after lunch today!
  • lilbitsc89
    lilbitsc89 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Ribeye Steak with mushrooms, potatoes, squash/zucchini :) and probably a salad
  • Teachinjen
    Teachinjen Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Chilled Fresh Corn Soup with King Crab...Got the recipe from the Cooking Light June 2012 magazine.....

2/3 cup of soup with 1/4 cup of crab meat= 115 Calories, 2g Fat, 10g protein, 16.2g Carb, 2.2g Fiber, 20mg Cholesterol, .7g iron, 383 mg sodium, 59mg calcium.....

It looks so good, can't wait to try it!
  • allisonmrn
    allisonmrn Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    Kabobs on the grill-with lean organic beef, shrimp, mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, green peppers, and red onion. Yummy :-)
  • ededar
    ededar Posts: 36
    Options
    Rogan Josh chicken curry and tilau long grain rice ^.^
  • darjeff
    darjeff Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Potato crusted cod, quinoa and mixed veggies ... yum!
  • cgillo
    cgillo Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    http://www.skinnytaste.com/2012/04/asian-edamame-fried-rice.html

egg fried rice - from skinnytaste website
  • shelbyfrootcake
    shelbyfrootcake Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    I would kill for a taco right now.
  • jeremybise
    jeremybise Posts: 9
    Options
    Probably Italian Chicken Packets. They're decent and I made four this morning.

http://www.readyseteat.com/recipes-Italian-Chicken-Packets-5417.html
  • Teachinjen
    Teachinjen Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    mashed Cauliflower is our favorite side!
  • lynnmarie60
    lynnmarie60 Posts: 325
    Options
    homemade chicken and dumplings; actually it's cheap to make.
  • jenmsu83
    jenmsu83 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Lasagna and salad...I'm on the hunt for a delicious lower fat lasagna recipe!

Anyone have any ideas for me? :)
  • Cyngen
    Cyngen Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Tonight is going to be grilled NY Strip Steak, fire grilled veggies (cauliflower, peppers, onion, brocolli, carrots, tomatos). As a side dish, I'll take sliced tomatoes and drizzle them with basalmic vinegar (25 year aged).

While prepping and cooking, I'll enjoy a local beer from New Glarus called Spotted Cow.
  • a mocrowave lasanya nother poor college student here microwave meals are only £1 pounds so cheaper than fresh food
  • Cyngen
    Cyngen Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Kabobs on the grill-with lean organic beef, shrimp, mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, green peppers, and red onion. Yummy :-)

I'll be over shortly :) Sounds great