The Big Guys 6'3" and up!

Options

Replies

• urobouros
    urobouros Posts: 1
    Options
    Well I will add myself here too!

6'3" and started out at 310. Just signed up this week! Long term goal is to get to 245lb Short term goal is to lose 10% of body weight!
  • Mctree20
    Mctree20 Posts: 137
    Options
    6' 5" weight right now is 226lbs.

I dropped 20lbs last year using a low carb diet. My "ideal" weight is apparently 184lbs which seems a little low.

Back on the low carb thing again. Just tying to settle into it this week.

To the other guys on here around my height, what goal weight did you aim for / achieve? Without looking too skinny?
  • Drenched_N_Motivation
    Drenched_N_Motivation Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    I'm only 6'2, but I support you big mother f*ckers!
  • saralynn594
    saralynn594 Posts: 321
    Options
    Ok..all you tall sexy men feel free to add me! :smooched:
  • HarleyQuinn_12
    HarleyQuinn_12 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I'm only 6'2, but I support you big mother f*ckers!

^^^^^
    Ahhh this made me laugh! Love it! I am a mere 5'6" and support you too!
  • drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    6'2"....hovering around 265. Good muscle base...but need to drop about 45-50 lbs of fat. Feel free to add me!
  • drog2323
    Options
    6'3" here.

When I started out I was 300lbs a year ago. Now I am 200lbs, considering dropping 10 more lbs.....maybe... I'd rather just gain muscle and stay the same weight though.

Nice work!
  • whitehandlady
    whitehandlady Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    you have to know I'm not the only girl checking out the big tall guys...just sayin' carry on men!

Amen. Where are all you hot TALL single men in my day to day life?!
    I know right? the girls are gonna take over this thread as soon as it catches on!!!! lol... ok carry on tall big strong men!!!

oh hell yeah....mmmmmm....mmmmmmm:bigsmile:
  • mikes99mail
    mikes99mail Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    damn, not often I'm too short.... Just 6'2" here, but built like a brick outhouse if that helps!!

ex rugby player, who took up rowing when his knees went, then took up triathlon when rowing took up too much time. 230lbs, aiming for 190.
  • LiftBigtoGetFit
    LiftBigtoGetFit Posts: 3,399 Member
    Options
    6'3" here down 42lbs

started 240
    now 218
    goal 210
    stretch goal 195

anyone can feel free to add for support, open diary and i log my food everyday (even the ones where I go way over).
  • freew67
    freew67 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    6'3 started out in Aug 2011 around 340, down to 260 in about 7-8 months. If I put a little more effort into it, I prob could have lost 100 in 7 but it would have been damn hard. My goal was slow and steady not Biggest Loser style. Ive been stuck at 80 lbs for the past 5-6 weeks. I didnt have my first gain till week 28 or 29. My goal is to be around 240 now. 80 lbs sounds nice, but saying you lost 100 lbs sounds so much better. :)

Only one way to find out if you can do it... strap on some assless chaps and get to work!
  • heytherestephy
    heytherestephy Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    lol that's not tall...

i'm 5'11" as a girl, the reason? my dad is 6'7"!
  • em435
    em435 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Would it be weird if I added all the men who've commented on this thread? :tongue: :flowerforyou:
  • lcoulter23
    lcoulter23 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I like tall men. My Husband is 6'5. He's like a big Teddy bear. Did I mention I'm only 5'4?
  • drog2323
    Options
    Would it be weird if I added all the men who've commented on this thread? :tongue: :flowerforyou:

Nope! Lol
  • hastenbeck
    hastenbeck Posts: 35
    Options
    you have to know I'm not the only girl checking out the big tall guys...just sayin' carry on men!

Amen. Where are all you hot TALL single men in my day to day life?!

Any time I see a big/tall guy post I read it. I aways dated average to short guys with a medium build until I met my finacee 3 years ago. He is 6ft 5in and 311 lbs (now he was 347 in Jan). I like to see the issues other guys have to face with this build.
    By the way I could never date an average guys again!

wow, this post is soooo eye catching, im love big tall men, where have you all been hiding????
  • LemonBurns
    LemonBurns Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Mmmmm - I am 5'4" and I like tall (testosterone-filled) men... That's all. Great thread Gentlemen... carry on...
  • StretchHicks
    StretchHicks Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Well I will add myself to this group also.

I am 6'6" and currently 218. I am looking to lose about another 18lbs along with building muscle mass. I have been spending most of my time on Plyo/Cardio over the last month and have lost about 15 lbs.

Feel free to add me. Good luck to everybody.
  • hastenbeck
    hastenbeck Posts: 35
    Options
    i really want to add all of the men from this post to my friends list x :D "exciting" reading men, keep it going x x
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    6' 5" weight right now is 226lbs.

I dropped 20lbs last year using a low carb diet. My "ideal" weight is apparently 184lbs which seems a little low.

Back on the low carb thing again. Just tying to settle into it this week.

To the other guys on here around my height, what goal weight did you aim for / achieve? Without looking too skinny?

I'm 6'2" and I'm shooting for 220 at 10% body fat. I still have some work to do. Guessing I need to drop about 10 more pounds of fat to achieve this. And that's the tough part for me. I really don't want to lose any more weight but I'm a realist and know that I'll have to trim down some more to achieve this. I just want to keep that hard-earned muscle.

Looking back at photos from when I was younger and under 200 lbs. I just looked so thin. I joke and say that my Adam's apple was bigger than my biceps. Personally I don't think that anyone my height or over should be much under 200 unless you like the thinner marathon runner look. If you drop down to 184 you're going to look really thin with your height. That's not to say that you'll look like a skeleton but you'll be lanky for sure.