What's on the menu for dinner tonight?

Options

Replies

• mail704m
    mail704m Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Smoked ribs baby! Ran a half-marathon today, replacing some of those spent calories! Out there smoking as I type, about 2 hours to go! Mmmmmm Hmmmm...
  • LottieLou13
    LottieLou13 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Sunday = roast dinner day

Quorn fillet, roast potato, stuffing and veg...oh and gravy...nom :smile:
  • Katherton5
    Katherton5 Posts: 2
    Options
    Very simple and easy tonight. Grilled lean burger (plain, no condiments or bun, just sea salt and cracked pepper), steamed broccoli (my FAVORITE) and some Campari tomatoes.
  • OccupyFitness
    OccupyFitness Posts: 147
    Options
    Cooking Light's chicken & pasta salad.

My brother and his wife come over on Sunday nights. We put our kids to bed before they get here and after dinner we watch a grown up movie. Such a great way to end the weekend!
  • princessage117
    princessage117 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I'm boiling chicken, shredding it, and making chicken tacos w guac and rice and veggies on the side
  • sabolfitwife
    sabolfitwife Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I bought frozen tilapia tonight... I know it isn't as great as the fresh stuff, but I am getting tired of chickena and turkey burgers! I think I will bake them in the oven with a little garlic and lemon and a giant salad. Sounds yummm.
  • CynGoddess
    CynGoddess Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Lamb kabobs with taziki and pita bread with hummus and veggies for dipping.
  • SeannyB
    SeannyB Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Your dinner sounds delicious btw!

Tonight I'll be having something pretty similar.

it's a sort of vegan stirfry I made up
    olive oil, garlic, red onions, portabello mushrooms, asparagus, brocolli, zuccini, and Gardein Beefless Tips all fried up with some soy sauce over quinoa! Can't wait for dinnerrrr!
  • Olivia1977
    Olivia1977 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    We talk about all kinds of food and ways to prepare it in this group. It's a recipe and idea sharing group on facebook. Anyone can ask to join and be approved :)
    https://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn#!/groups/163372147072492/
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    Grilled pork tenderloin, grilled zucchini, mushrooms & sweet onions with balsamic & herbs, and Parmesan cous cous.
  • janet0513
    janet0513 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Grilled Salmon steaks, marinated grilled portabella mushroom caps and corn on the cob
  • neurogirl
    neurogirl Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    :Lean pork loin chops with sauteed onions (in lemon juice with Adobo and garlic), homemade mashed potatoes, and not sure about the veggies but likely a side salad and steam carrots or honey glazd baby carrots.... I think I need to have some lunch now. I'm getting hungry :tongue:
  • lsknupp
    lsknupp Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Mediterranean chicken (baked) with greek salad and skinny tzatziki. All thanks to skinny taste. :)
  • debwaid
    debwaid Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Lasagna and salad...I'm on the hunt for a delicious lower fat lasagna recipe!

Anyone have any ideas for me? :)
    I have a veggie one that is really good!
  • sbaldino29
    sbaldino29 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Turkey burger with guacamole and mashed cauliflower with broccoli and ff cream of mushroom soup
  • lilac67
    lilac67 Posts: 311
    Options
    All of these sound really good!

My DH loves Sundays dinner. He's really supportive about our lifestyle change so I try to throw in some of his faves every now and then. I made corned beef w/ potaoes, carrots, and cabbage. I do have to throw in a slice of rye though!
  • debwaid
    debwaid Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Chicken Parmesan Meatloaf!! YUM! YUM!
    ChickenParmesanMeatloaf.jpg
  • sexycheesemonkey
    sexycheesemonkey Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Buffalo chicken burgers! My husband will have his on a bagel, mine will be wrapped in lettuce. some sliced tomato and onion and some sauteed mushrooms and maybe even some crispy bacon =D and on the side I will have a nice salad with ranch dressing and he will have some french fries.
  • alyson820
    alyson820 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I'm having a hot dog. Not the healthiest, but I'm going to limit myself to one and load on the veggies. I looovvvee hot dogs.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    We had roast chicken with stuffing, rice, broccolli and cauliflower. And I'll be using the leftovers for chicken and rice soup tomorrow! :)