5'5" Down to 139.6 from 183 w/pictures (caution long story)

Options

Replies

• DianaJaneD
    DianaJaneD Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    It's beautiful that you have such loving and supportive parents. I'm sure you cherish them! You have truly transformed your life....no going back! Good for you!!
  • Vitamin_K
    Vitamin_K Posts: 47
    Options
    what a great story, gave me goosebumps! I am very proud of you for all your accomplishements! You are truly an inspiration for all the young people out there
  • KeepGoingRhonda
    KeepGoingRhonda Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    so happy for you!! well done ! you should be proud!
  • softballsharie
    softballsharie Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    You guys are all so amazing! Thank you for your kind words and support. I couldn't have doen this without all of you! Seriously, I love you all. haha <3
  • ginabina13
    ginabina13 Posts: 202
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job!
  • itsmedicinalbacon
    Options
    so inspiring!!
  • MrsSamB
    MrsSamB Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Well done, Shari! I love that you're smiling in the last picture. You are very blessed to have such a loving and supportive family. Kudos to all of you!

sam
  • tdmcmains
    tdmcmains Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Wow. great results and great story. Good for you!!!
  • stunningnickel
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss and clean time.. Narcotics Anonymous is a wonderful program and I highly recommend that any one who thinks they might have a problem with drugs attends a meeting in their community.
  • bluemooncowgirl
    Options
    >>>>>>standing ovation<<<<<<<

You GO, girl! You are beautiful!
  • mmstgr
    mmstgr Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    beautiful :)
  • caiconCristi
    caiconCristi Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. Your story and your family are beautiful. Your journey is an inspiration. Best of luck as you continue.
  • jjnt007
    jjnt007 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Great job. Thanks for sharing, it gives me hope.
  • SGT_Reg
    SGT_Reg Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Outstanding, super impressed, keep it up. YOU LOOK AMAZING.
    You are an asset to this community and please share your success and knowledge with those that are new and need it.
  • tdyer10
    tdyer10 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!! You look wonderful! Thanks for posting!
  • abigailhutch
    abigailhutch Posts: 101
    Options
    Wow! You have done an amazing job! I love that you are doing it with your family! My mom & I workout together too! It's so fun to have that support system! Congrats on the healthy lifestyle! You have really transformed your life!
  • kolkol
    kolkol Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    You look so good!!! You know what else I noticed, you were smiling in the first but then starting w/the second you looked disappointed but each pic that smile gets bigger and bigger! You have came a long way and you can definitely tell you are very proud of it and you should be!!!! Keep up the awesome work!
  • jesilva80
    jesilva80 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, that was an incredible journey. You look great !! I love to see other peoples success stories in life and fitness.
    We are exactly the same height and starting weight- but I'm at 148 right now. Seeing your pics gives me new inspiration :bigsmile:
  • smallfishbigcampus
    Options
    You look amazing I love your story! I also loved how in the progress pictures your smile keeps getting bigger and bigger! :) Good for you girl! Add me if you want a MFP friend:)
  • charityateet
    charityateet Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    You are very inspiring.....thank you for sharing your story!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!