The first thing you noticed...

Options
vade43113
vade43113 Posts: 836 Member
.... when you started to lose weight.

It can be anything.... Mine for example, is energy, but physically, my hands and wrists got smaller. My watch started to twist about on my wrist as I moved

Again, it is the first thing you noticed about you, not anyone else noticing.... Just a curiosity thing and I don't know if this is in the right location.

Replies

• bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I noticed my tummy getting flatter and my pants fitting better first.
  • amolina0810
    amolina0810 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    My hip bones started to stick out! And my boobies went BYE-BYE! LOL! But that's okay though... I still have a bad @$$ booty ;)
  • amandammmq
    amandammmq Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    My pants got looser around the waist right away! They're still tight around the thighs, though! :laugh:
  • Purtypup
    Purtypup Posts: 5
    Options
    Always starts out in my face....
  • sixxbaby
    sixxbaby Posts: 543
    Options
    I didn't sleep as much and was generally a much happier person!
  • RoboLikes
    RoboLikes Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    my collarbones
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    My face stop looking like I was storing nuts for the winter....:laugh: :laugh: ..and I smiled more...
  • metzlerjn
    metzlerjn Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Definitely noticed my pants becoming looser first, had to put a new hole in my belt :)
  • acstansell
    acstansell Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I had one chin. The first time it really hit me was when I could put my hands around my neck and one hand around my wrist.
  • EpiGaiaRepens
    EpiGaiaRepens Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    the first thing i noticed was just feeling good in general.

i'm not sure if it was that i felt better in my skin, or if i was eating healthier, or if it was the endorphins from exercise, or if it was just general posi-vibes because i knew i was putting me first for once.
  • dward2011
    dward2011 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    collarbone
  • yungnold
    yungnold Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    My face, Hands, Clothes falling down that fit perfect before
  • Ekoria
    Ekoria Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    My fingers got smaller, my engagement ring starting spinning around!
  • sashanicole88
    sashanicole88 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    The first thing I noticed were my pants getting bigger :) then, my face looked thinner, my rings started getting a bit loose, then my collar bones started to show...the more I lose the more things I'm noticing! It's pretty exciting!
  • jmelyan23
    jmelyan23 Posts: 1,664 Member
    Options
    My face thinned out, wedding ring started spinning around my finger and all my clothes generally fit better.
  • bemott
    bemott Posts: 180
    Options
    cheekbones! :)
  • Susabelle64
    Susabelle64 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I have knees........who knew?
  • cristileigh
    cristileigh Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    My short sleeve shirts weren't as tight around my arms....the shirt wasn't as tight around my mid section.....and my bra wasn't killing me
  • kellyhuble
    kellyhuble Posts: 15
    Options
    I had to move in a couple notches on my belt, and all of my pants are now too big!
  • donna_glasgow
    donna_glasgow Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    my collar bone started to show :) its a pretty collar bone and I missed it lots
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!