5'1" need to lose 20 lbs...Short ladies???

Options
Hi, I'm new to MFP, and I just admitted, finally, that I'm fat. I'm looking to have some buddies in the same boat to keep me motivated, and help me out. Anyone up for the mutual challenge???

Replies

• Tink_889
    Tink_889 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Hey,

I'm 5'4 so not quite as short but just wanted to welcome you to MFP :) I hope you find some buddies soon but if you would like a friend who isn't quite the same, don't be afraid to add me. I will still encourage you!

Lottie x
  • justjustine1
    Options
    I'm in the same boat!! 5-1&3/4" (LOL!)

I haven't been on here too long myself and could broaden my support group as well... add me! ; )
  • Desi1944
    Desi1944 Posts: 7
    Options
    Just joined. 5'3". I aim to lose 30 lbs. How does one add friends?

Desi
    Arlington, Va
  • jbennett74857
    Options
    I've been a member for a couple of months. I am 5' and "WAS" 303 lbs. Now, 38 lbs later...I feel alot better and I am pumped to continue my journey to a healthier and sexier me...lol...

My Fitness Pal has been a life saver and I live by it faithfully.....Even when I feel the need to be bad....It has definitely been a life changing event on this journey, but I am committed and relentless....

Dawn ;0)
  • arichmann
    arichmann Posts: 2
    Options
    I've just joined looking for some motivational help. I am 5'1 and need to lose about 50 lbs. This is my first time on My Fitness Pal.

Amanda
  • row_rivers
    row_rivers Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    as in most situations, i'm the shortest yet!

4'11 and looking to lose an additional 20 lbs (i've lost 30 lbs so far). add me! i'm very passionate! and i make EVERYBODY feel tall!
  • EmptyCokeCan
    EmptyCokeCan Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and looking to lose 40 lbs... to start. and maybe 20 additional if I lose than first 40 :)
  • abbym919
    abbym919 Posts: 23
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and about four pounds down in four weeks... Would love more support/company!
  • hannz33
    hannz33 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm a little shorty too! 5'2" here. Feel free to add me :) Need more short friends!
  • _HeyMommy_
    _HeyMommy_ Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Vertically challenged here too. 5'1 3/4.. have another 30 to lose. Feel free to add me!
  • nikki91950
    nikki91950 Posts: 647
    Options
    all are welcome to add :)

i'm 21, 5'1'' and i weigh about 145. i've been on this site for over a year and had once gotten to about 115, but i've gained a lot back. i was able to maintain 130-135 for quite a while but stress finally got to me and i've put on 10-15 more pounds, which i'm currently working on getting back off.
  • mrsgoodwine
    mrsgoodwine Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    5'2" and looking to lose 20 pounds. Feel free to add me :happy:
  • toyhunting
    toyhunting Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to MyFitnesspal, also short - 5'2" if you stretch me and I need to lose about 50 lbs. It's great to see all of the short people banding together to reach our weight loss goals. Good luck everybody!
  • silvereyes01
    silvereyes01 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I am 5'1 and have already lost 32lbs with MFP! Good luck on your weight loss journey!
  • Kelene616
    Kelene616 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and want to lose 30-35 lbs and would love some friends in a similar boat :-) please add me, I'm on every day!
  • pmatt40th
    pmatt40th Posts: 3
    Options
    I've got dibs on short...I'm very new here and I'm 4'9". I haven't lost a pound yet. When I fill in my food log it tells me to eat more calories and if I do that I gain not lose, which has been happening since I joined. I want to lose close to 80 but my short term goal is the first 40.
  • IndyMode
    IndyMode Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and I feel short compared to my taller best friends(who are 5'9" and 5'10")...and my weight loss goal is the same as yours 20 pounds, so I think our situations are close! You can add me as a friend if you like :))
  • kate_glover
    Options
    I'm 5' :) I joined not long ago and It would be great to have some ppl to help with everything (and give support and help when needed) I want to lose about 40 lbs (which for me in Australia is about 17.5kg) Feel free to add me!! :):)
  • cjv428
    cjv428 Posts: 124
    Options
    I'm 5'2, want to lose body fat, maintain muscle, and end up at around 105 ideally but 110 is my short term goal (I'm 116). I try to eat clean, overload on protein, and exercise 6x per week. I've also started lifting recently. I'm on every day and obsessed with getting fit so please add me! I need more friends! :)
  • Loved1s
    Loved1s Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Thought I would be the shortest at 4'10&3/4" lol... I would be thrilled to get down to 125... 16 pounds to go. I've been on for a couple of months but am very new to the forums and would love to add some friends for support!