How accurate is YOUR driver's license weight?

Options

Replies

• secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    I've never lived in a state that put your weight on your driver's license. Either NY and CT are states where people yo-yo a lot, or they are states that realize that weight isn't as permanent as height or eye color.
  • NicolePatriot
    NicolePatriot Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Lucky for me I'm in FL and we don't have to put our weight on our DL.
  • MaryDreamer
    MaryDreamer Posts: 439
    Options
    Mine is still off by 15 lbs still trying to get there! It has my goal weight of 145 I should have put 135 lol
  • LisaEileen
    LisaEileen Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Originally it was 60lbs lighter than what I was, but now I am only 30 pounds away from reaching the weight I lied about and I just renewed my liscense. Hoping to be way under by the time I have to get it re-done!

I have to renew mine tomorrow. I've been debating on what weight to put on it. I keep thinking I want to put a much lower weight because I KNOW I will get down to that weight at some point. Yet, part of me just wants to be truthful so I can look back at it and realize how far I've come. I'm still not sure what I want to do.
  • jessicawrites
    jessicawrites Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    At the time, I was about 20-25 lb over. Now I am 5 lb over.
  • saracatherine89
    saracatherine89 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I am 40lbs heavier than my current one. I got mine renewed at my very lightest weight about 4 years ago and haven't bothered to change it :) One of my ex co-workers said hers was off by over 100+lbs...haha
  • Rogiefreida
    Rogiefreida Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I'm slightly jealous that there are states that don't require your weight to be on your DL. Mine is about 10 pounds lighter than I am right now. I haven't changed it in about 10 years, and now I'm at least closer to it than I used to be. I was at one point about 40 pounds more than what it said, so hooray for being within spitting distance of my DL weight! :bigsmile:
  • TerresaJ
    TerresaJ Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Mine is off by about 60 pounds now. I "underestimated" when I got my license (you know how that goes for women). Then I actually lost weight.
    My license says 180 when I was really about 210. Now I'm 125. :) I look NOTHING like my pic.
  • 2hmom
    2hmom Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Getting a bit closer,lol.
  • focus4fitness
    focus4fitness Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Mine is WAY off and my pic is me with black hair! lol If I were to be pulled over I am pretty sure the cop would have to give me a second look lol
  • Ames1026
    Ames1026 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I got my license when I was 8 months pregnant with my second child seven years ago. I used my pre-pregnancy weight on it. Now that I look at it I am 20 heavier than what it says. Sounds like I have a goal to reach!!!
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    I'm under mine by 7 lbs, was over it by 20 at one time \m/
  • wildspirit63
    Options
    Im in Pa no weight listed just your height
  • CrystalFlury
    CrystalFlury Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    In Texas they don't display your weight on your driver's license, however they do ask you for it when you're filling out the paperwork. Last time I filled out anything about my weight for it was when I was 16 and getting my license for the first time. Since then I have renewed it but I don't recall being asked for weight. I can guess I put down 160s?? I don't even know now. I do know that the weight that's associated with my DL is inaccurate now considering this is the lightest I've ever been. Yay for that!
  • heddylyn
    heddylyn Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    It's never been right, but for the first time in my life it actually says I weigh 6 pounds MORE than I actually do! I can't wait for it to expire so I can finally have my real weight proudly on display!
  • GrnEydGrl86
    GrnEydGrl86 Posts: 154
    Options
    The weight on my DL is my goal weight! Only about 19 lbs off ;-)
  • jaguilar333
    jaguilar333 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Its 7 lbs below what I am now. At the time i was filling out this info, I fudged it by 15 lbs. Almost there :)
  • artemis222
    artemis222 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I have to laugh at mine. I fudged on mine and said I was 190 when I was about 220. I'm now about 50 pounds under my false weight. :P
  • adriadawn19
    adriadawn19 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I am 20 pounds lighter than the weight listed on mine :)
  • stacygayle
    stacygayle Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    It is now 5 pounds off my actual weight but when I got it I weighed 30 more pounds than what I put on my driver's license
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!