How accurate is YOUR driver's license weight?

Replies

• Scorpioangel
    Scorpioangel Posts: 951 Member
    It's not it has me at 125 I am 104.
  • ilovesparkle
    ilovesparkle Posts: 127 Member
    Pshhhh my weight on my drivers license is about 70 pounds lighter than I am now. Hopefully I'll get under that weight!
  • winonajosephine
    winonajosephine Posts: 122 Member
    I just realized that I'm almost down to the weight on my driver's license. What am I going to do when I get lighter than that?

Hooray....it's been years.

How about you guys? How does your driver's license weight compare to your real weight?

WOW I WEIGHED ABOUT 15 LBS MORE THAN THE WEIGHT ON THERE WHEN I GOT IT AND NOW IM 20LBS LESS LOL
  • the1to1
    the1to1 Posts: 49
    Mines only 2 lbs off.
  • dlpnrn2b
    dlpnrn2b Posts: 441 Member
    Lucky for me I'm in FL and we don't have to put our weight on our DL.

hmm really, it's on mine, well it use to be displayed on the front but now it's in the info on that black strip.. I know this because it was ran for insurance purposes and all my info printed out.
  • landay
    landay Posts: 43 Member
    I love this question! Mine used to be 20 - 30 pounds UNDER my real weight. I now weigh around 50 pounds less than my DL weight!
  • tinana_RN
    tinana_RN Posts: 541 Member
    My driver's licence doesn't have a weight on it...

Same here.
  • aftergypsies
    aftergypsies Posts: 248 Member
    I guessed low when I got it and now I am under by 50 pounds haha.
  • jerzypeach
    jerzypeach Posts: 176 Member
    DL says 170

Scale today says 139

Have a great one!!!
  • Juicyyy
    Juicyyy Posts: 38 Member
    Mines is 10lbs heavier than what I am now, LOVE IT!
  • nicehormones
    nicehormones Posts: 503 Member
    I lied about my license weight by quite a bit. I am now under that weight and am embarrassed by the number I picked. lol It's too bad Arizona drivers licenses don't expire for forever. Mine expires in 2054!
  • TheTallMan
    TheTallMan Posts: 23 Member
    From a few years ago, 15 pounds heavier. Always good to see.
  • kionig
    kionig Posts: 77 Member
    I just pulled mine out to check and I am only 7 pounds from the weight listed. Oh my goodness, that is my next goal as of right now, to actually get to the weight I've claimed on my license since it was true, 16 years ago.
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    I just realized that I'm almost down to the weight on my driver's license. What am I going to do when I get lighter than that?

Hooray....it's been years.

How about you guys? How does your driver's license weight compare to your real weight?

Before MFP the weight on my DL was very much under my real weight. Now, I really need to get a new license as I don't look anything like the woman in the picture. I'm down 112 pounds now :-) Whenever I have to show my license I get the "is that you? OMG! What did you do to lose that much weight?" LOL
  • bshedwick
    bshedwick Posts: 659 Member
    Mine was about 10-15 pounds below my actual weight when I got it. Now, its 20lbs too heavy
  • Lib_B
    Lib_B Posts: 446 Member
    iowa no longer asks. i think they figured out everyone pretty much keeps it where it was when it was issued!!
  • pogojr
    pogojr Posts: 83 Member
    I am currently over my "driver's license weight" by 8 pounds. So, at the time it was issued, I misquoted by 35. The picture is quite scary!
  • Erica27511
    Erica27511 Posts: 490 Member
    Thank heavens NC license does not have your weight listed on them!
  • jbing07
    jbing07 Posts: 46 Member
    mine is my goal weight, which is only 12 lbs away, yay! also, my pic isn't that great, because i was pregnant in it, but the weight on there is from when i was 16 yrs old
  • sofitheteacup
    sofitheteacup Posts: 396 Member
    My driver's licence doesn't have a weight on it...

Same here.

Same for TX. However, I remember filling out either 180 or 200, both of which are too high now. License doesn't expire til 2014, but tempted to find a spare day over the summer to get my hair color updated and get a new pic taken for my license, and adjust the weight. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!