Question for girls ! Boobies!

Options

Replies

• bethanylaugh
    bethanylaugh Posts: 237
    Options
    Are you doing strength training also? Having toned muscle definition will keep your boobs perky!

agreed! push ups!
  • omanitshann
    omanitshann Posts: 179
    Options
    Don't get implants, they look tacky. Love your boobs! If your self conscious about the size, get a padded bra. I used to be a 34 D, and now I'm a 32 C, but I love it, I feel like clothes fit so much better.
  • _Triple_S_
    _Triple_S_ Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I would prefer to lose my thighs and tummy thank you very much....leave my boobies along. LOL
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    They'll go back to normal soon enough. Just make sure you are working in exercises to keep your pectoral muscles strong, and everything should be cool.

Smaller boobs > implants
  • CruellaClo
    CruellaClo Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Love the weight I have lost but I miss my boobs. I have started saving for implants.
  • elexichoccyeater
    elexichoccyeater Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I have had a different problem!!1 36D to 34DD!!!! very very strange! funny how our bodies work.... How ever I have been swimming so maybe I have built the muscles behind my boobies :D
  • cmeade20
    cmeade20 Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    I went from a 36D to a 34A in the last year or so, except one of my boobs is noticeably bigger than the other, I feel like a freak!
  • CallieM15
    CallieM15 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    implants are the answer to all of life's boob questions. i decided.

Once I lose my weight im so getting a job done.
  • photojunk
    photojunk Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    You probably already know that boobs are mainly fat, if you lose weight quickly it is very likely you will lose boob mass which could result in excess skin depending on age and how your skin reacts to stretching. I have dropped one cup size since I began losing weight in February, it's been fairly slow and I do a lot of bench presses and pushups to build chest muscle.
    If you have managed to lose a cup size in 3 weeks maybe you need to slow down your weightloss, and work on strength training the chest area.
  • amchavarria
    amchavarria Posts: 12
    Options
    When i first started losing weight my boobs looked very droopy and sad. I thought this was the way it was going to be forever but they returned to fullness after awhile. However, i have alwyas had large breasts. If you always had big boobs they should go back to fullness. If not, then maybe they are gone forever. My sister has completley lost her boobs due to weight loss and intensice weight training. I think mostly its genetics.
  • Minnie92x
    Minnie92x Posts: 107
    Options
    implants are the answer to all of life's boob questions. i decided.

Snap...
  • MeliciousGibson
    Options
    Even with the weight training and my "pecs" getting bigger, the fat in my bewbies has disappeared - making them look just HORRIBLE!

I told hubby I was going for implants - as soon as I save up enough money. Just to get my cup size back! I went from a small C to a large A....but they are so...lifeless....

They used to watch me do my hair and makeup...now they make sure I don't trip over anything on the carpet. :(
  • waldenfam2
    waldenfam2 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I've gone from a 42DDD to a 36D, and I swear even though they are in a D cup they sure don't look like it. Honestly, I will happily deal with the boob shrinkage and *sigh* the sag to be a thinner and healthier me. Honestly I don't think they firm back up after weight loss but I could be wrong. I can see a boob job in my future, lol.
  • StephiePop
    StephiePop Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Yeaa.. I went from a 42DDD to a 34DD.. There's a lot of extra skin and I don't think it'll be tightening itself up any time soon :X
    The way I see it.. If someone is priveledged enough to see me with my top off, they won't be worrying about some extra skin xD
  • tiffany5839
    tiffany5839 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'm the same way! Went from a 36DD to a small deflated C! My husband hates it and doesn't want me to lose anymore weight. it's like "hmmm fat with boobs or skinny without". I would honestly get a breast lift or some sort of implant if I had the money but not everyone has $7,000 to just go and do that! Someday:) There's not much you can do about it unfortunately!
  • anonvl
    anonvl Posts: 17
    Options
    I always lose a little bit off my boobs but I'm only 36A so it's not a big deal for me. Just for the record I don't look flat chested,... honest!
  • clovr24
    clovr24 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Don't get implants, they look tacky. Love your boobs! If your self conscious about the size, get a padded bra. I used to be a 34 D, and now I'm a 32 C, but I love it, I feel like clothes fit so much better.

Well that's rude. That may be your opinion but I bet you would be surprised. The majority of implants do not look "tacky." and if that is what someone chooses to do, it shouldn't affect your opinion. Also, a 34D to a 32C is not a drastic change so you likely don't have many of the "symptoms" described.
  • Bambina93
    Bambina93 Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm concerned about this too, I'm beginning my diet and exercise plan and my boobs are already tiny at 34B, I really don't want them to go any smaller than that, would strength training help prevent that from happening? Take my tummy but not my boobs!
  • xoalyssaox
    xoalyssaox Posts: 320
    Options
    I don't know hun I am sorry. I am a 36D right now, but even when I weighed 125 I was still a full C. I hope that doesn't help this time around. In high school my gym teacher told the girls that if we did upper strength training it would help firm up your chest, maybe try that?
  • ßlackSwan
    ßlackSwan Posts: 6
    Options
    The worst thing is being between cup sizes ... constantly on the hunt for a bra that actually fits properly.