Question for girls ! Boobies!

Options

Replies

• logicandlove
    logicandlove Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I will say, have you tried doing chest-specific strength workouts? Building the muscle around your breasts can help perk them up, and if you're young, the skin will also tighten up in time. I had the same problem, dropped from a D to a smallish C, but now I'm a fuller, rounder C after working those muscles more and letting my body adapt.

Not saying implants are a bad idea, but they're expensive and painful, so I wouldn't jump to that as a first option.
  • Temple_Fit
    Temple_Fit Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I would prefer to lose my thighs and tummy thank you very much....leave my boobies along. LOL
    I'm with you. I've gone from a 38H to a 34DDD. I have never been a fan of implants but I miss the fullness in my breast and I want it back. So, when I hit my goal weight I'm treating myself to implants.
  • durhamity
    durhamity Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I didn't take the time to read all the responses, so forgive me if this is repeat information, but I have always heard to give yourself 6 months to a year to see if your skin will shrink back to itself. If it doesn't, and you're still bothered by it, THEN consider surgery if that is something you agree with. Just remember that this is YOUR body and do not let anyone influence you to make a permanent decision that you are not comfortable with. Also Tosca Reno also mentions this in some of her books. (She opted for implants) Good luck and keep up the good work!
  • Onesnap
    Onesnap Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options

See if you are singing this same tune in your 30's after having carried and nursed multiple kids...lol @ 19, we all loved out boobs sweetheart!

I'm 35. VERY happy with what I've got. That is all.
  • Nickuki
    Nickuki Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I didn't read all 5 pages so I don't know if anyone had mentioned this. When I diet my boobs are the first thing to shrink but as soon as I start eating without calorie counting they just pop right back up.
  • marieautumn
    marieautumn Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    Don't get implants, they look tacky. Love your boobs! If your self conscious about the size, get a padded bra. I used to be a 34 D, and now I'm a 32 C, but I love it, I feel like clothes fit so much better.

See if you are singing this same tune in your 30's after having carried and nursed multiple kids...lol @ 19, we all loved out boobs sweetheart!

this!
  • VeroM1234
    VeroM1234 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    HOLLY ****

128 answers in a couple of hours! I'm speachless!

Didn't know boobies could make people talk so much ;) Hehe!

Thank you all for your answers!!!

Lots of suggestions and advices! LOL

It is not the size that is bothering me !!! C cup is ok ....Its just that I still want them to be round, and up there :) lol
    Hope it will stay like this.... :)

Lots of people asked me what my training was so here it is :

Monday Zumba
    Tuesday : Buns and Guns (step + weights)
    Wednesday : Cardio sweat (jumping and aerobics)
    Thursday : Off or jog
    Friday : Crossfit.

Thank you all!
  • gombolyu
    gombolyu Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I am happy, that I choose the slowest weight loss. I am 36, so I has to be gentle with my skin. I had 42E bras befor. At the moment I went to 38F (sometimes G depends on the type). My breast are the same size, just the under value changed. I do a lot of push ups and chest training, and my tits started to look better, fuller, wich was an unexpected result for me. I hope this will continue.

What I recommend is:
    slower weight loss
    lots of exfoliation to keep the skin thight and young
    good firming oils and products (I love biooil
    and chest muscle training
    and if you can afford take some special treatments from professionals.
  • uk_angeldust
    uk_angeldust Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Don't worry!
    It could be related to a variety of factors....too many calories, a sedentary lifestyle, smoking, aging and being overweight in general, are some of the most common.

I found some exercises online which can help uplift breasts:

Flat Benches
    Flat benches are advantageous if you want to perform dumbbell and barbell exercises. However, they can be used for pushups and bench dip exercises, as well. To do a pushup, place your feet up on the bench and palms down on the floor. For a bench dip, sit on the edge with palms face down on the bench, and slowly move your buttocks out until it is parallel to the floor. For both exercises, lower your body by bending your elbows as low as you can, then push up for the prescribed number of reps.

Chest Press
    The chest press works all of your major pec muscles, and is often done from a seated position. To do a chest press, sit in the adjustable seat and set the the pins to your desired weight load. Grab the handgrips and push outward then back in for the prescribed number of reps.

Cable Machines
    Cable machines are often used for chest fly exercises to help firm your breasts. These exercises involve use of a single handle attachment that is set your desired weight load. This are pin weight based machines and there is one stack of pin weights on each side. Hold a single hand in each and push outward until your palms face one another, straight out in front of your chest. Release and complete the prescribed number of reps.
    Stability Balls
    Stability balls are rubber balls and vary in sizes. They can help firm the lower chest with inclined pushups and upper chest with declined push-ups. Inclined pushups are like regular pushups, only your hands are on the ball instead of the floor. The declined pushups are done with palms on the floor and your feet propped up on the ball. Complete the prescribed number of reps.

Hi Girls,

I've been training REALLY hard since Monday 7th, everyday!

In 2 weeks, I went from a 36 DD to a 34 C.

My breast doesn't even look like it belongs to me anymore, smaller size but WHAT THE HELL IT LOOKS LIKE PANCAKES!

I used to have round breast, now I feel like its not the case at all.

What the hell will happened if I go to a B cup?

Will it look like ski jumps? lol. Will the skin adap to the cup? I don't have any stretch marks and usually my skin tightens with the weight loss..

Bouh :(((((
  • bergsangel
    bergsangel Posts: 131
    Options

Happy for you...I believe I quoted the 19 year old calling implants tacky, not urself. You clearly have a personal, terrible connection to this topic that has little to do with appearance. I understand your sensitivity, but maybe you should just stop coming back to this thread?

I'm 32, nursed 3 babies to a year (P.S. huge factor) and now I'm all done. And I fixed my boobs back to how I wanted them. They are sexy, I love them, hubby loves them, and they have GREATLY improved my confidence in the bedroom which is a win win. So...to each their own, let us not judge one another or assume that all implants look tacky because I guarantee you couldn't call mine out.
  • VeroM1234
    Options
    Thanks evryone again!

For people saying fake boobs looks tacky, I have 5 of my close friends with them, and they're hot as hell. :)

For people saying I may be too sedentary : I train everyday, also do weights and chest. Its just that I am A LOT more intense for the past 2 weeks. Crossfit and cardiosweat are killers! :)

Thanks again! My boyfriend still says I have the sexiest **** ever. Just dont want to end up like pancakes :)..... I'm used to have round and firm ones :) lol
  • VeroM1234
    Options

Happy for you...I believe I quoted the 19 year old calling implants tacky, not urself. You clearly have a personal, terrible connection to this topic that has little to do with appearance. I understand your sensitivity, but maybe you should just stop coming back to this thread?

I'm 32, nursed 3 babies to a year (P.S. huge factor) and now I'm all done. And I fixed my boobs back to how I wanted them. They are sexy, I love them, hubby loves them, and they have GREATLY improved my confidence in the bedroom which is a win win. So...to each their own, let us not judge one another or assume that all implants look tacky because I guarantee you couldn't call mine out.

Thanks bergsangel ;) Thats what I would of replied :)
  • RobynDCrossman
    Options
    I went from a DD to an A.
  • Hikaru37
    Hikaru37 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    My booblets are the same cup size but 2 inches smaller in the back bit!
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    Yeah, pectoral muscles don't help at all. If anything, having significant pecs makes boobs look weird. ask me how I know :\
  • hummingbird71
    hummingbird71 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I am resorting to a push-up bra.... If I can find one I like... so far not been able to, but when I have tried them on in the past love the way they make the girls look, its just the actual feel of the bra was uncomfortable.
  • sweetchildomine
    sweetchildomine Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    I know exactly how you feel! I went from a 38DD to a 34C and my boobs are kinda saggy now!! I've found that doing chest exercises like push ups has helped a little bit. When I'm finally finished with my weight loss I'm thinking it will be time for a breast lift + boob job! haha :)
  • Dudagarcia
    Dudagarcia Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Whoops, must have clicked on this thread by mistake.

*shifty-eyes*

LOL
  • DovakiinGirl
    Options
    I would try some skin tightening lotion made especially for weight loss. That should shape up the girls just fine and its much less invasive than surgery... cheaper too! Hope this helps!!!
  • gomisskellygo
    gomisskellygo Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    Love the weight I have lost but I miss my boobs. I have started saving for implants.

Don't do it. Guys don't actually like them.

Maybe she wants to have a boob job for her. Maybe she feels she will feel better with bigger boobs. Maybe it doesn't matter what "guys" like. Or not. Who are you to know what "guys' like?
    When were you elected to represent them?