anyone with 50 + pounds to lose?

Options
I have been using MFP for the past 91 days and so far, I'm satisfied more then I ever thought possible. I LOVE the friends I have on here, I'm looking for a few new friends with a little more than a "few" pounds to lose. Although I do add EVERYONE I would like to get some success stories and tips from those that are already in my position. Thanks Everyone!

Replies

• laymica30
    laymica30 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, this is my first time on here and I want to lose 50 pound and if there anyone that can help me I will like that.
  • Stallion_Duck007
    Options
    On my way to loose eighty lbs! :)) Will add! x
  • Roserivera
    Roserivera Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi, i have been using this for almost 4 months now and have lost 45 pounds so far, all you have to do is keep your calories at what it say and do some exercises. i haven't cut anything out but soda and i was doing that before i started these. i have my good and bad days like everyone else. all you need to do is stick with it and you will do great.
  • shaelataylor
    shaelataylor Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    my goal is actually over 100 pounds...but ive already lost 50 so i still have a bit over 50 to go. feel free to friend me, any of you :)
  • Xia21
    Xia21 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Yep, I'm working towards losing atleast 90 lbs

Feel free to add me :]
  • skiniewannab
    Options
    Hoping to lose around 55 lbs, well I am going to lose 55lbs :) I will friend request you
  • lessele
    lessele Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 55 more....Already down 10 but this is the heaviest I have been maybe ever. I am at an age where health is my foremost concern. I have lost weight so many times and have even managed to maintain for lenthy periods of time but got lazy and have a sit down job for the first time in my life. I am here to and for support!

leslie
  • sexikc
    sexikc Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I may need to lose 100...def more than 50
  • honeygirl0715
    Options
    my goal is actually over 100 pounds...but ive already lost 50 so i still have a bit over 50 to go. feel free to friend me, any of you :)

My goal is the same. I also lost 50 but gained 2 back last week. So I'm down 48 since last July and have 52 to lose. I don't even know how to friend people on here but I sure would love to have a support system. Last week was really rough for me foodwise and I have no one to help me through the rough spots.
  • stpalst
    stpalst Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My name is Stephanie and Ive been doing MFP for almost 4 weeks, I havent seen any weight lost so Im looking for tips and motivation.
  • mandylanerocks
    mandylanerocks Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    48 pounds (or so) to lose!!!! :) I'm happy to say I've lost 30 so far! thanks to MyFitnessPal!!! so please feel free to add me everyone!! :):) I always welcome new friends!!
  • twinmom430
    twinmom430 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I've lost 40 lbs so far and another 42 to get to my first goal and then I will re-evaluate how much more I want to lose. Feel free to add me.
  • 7bel0
    7bel0 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    I've lost 70 pounds already and want to lose another 30-50 pounds. Feel free to add me.
  • Missi3601
    Missi3601 Posts: 264
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the replies! I think I've added you all :)
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've lost 79 lbs and will lose another 10-20... haven't decided yet becuase my issues is 'twin skin' which I am not sure if more weight loss will help! Feel free to add me.
  • southernGeorgiagirl
    Options
    You can add me also - first time in a "chat room" so bear with me my mistakes

Okay I'm a "newby" at this (started officially this week with the chart and record keeping) and probably older than most of you. However I do want to lose more than 50 pounds - I reckon it will take me more than a year to do it and hopefully ya'll can keep me focused on the end result - better health, mobility, self esteem, perhaps a "senior hot mama" who knows.
  • Cieren
    Cieren Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello - I'm sort of brand new. I sporadically used the calorie tracker starting maybe a month or so ago, but I sure as heck didn't stick to it. I've decided I definitely need to, though. I have more than 50 lb to lose, but I'm not sure quite how many!
    I'm 5 ft 4, my current weight is 235 (roughly - I need to step on the scale tonight; that was it as of last week at the dr's), and I have no real idea what my goal weight is; I have been overweight since I was probably 11, and I'm 32, so...I just don't know, yet, but I'd say I'm aiming for 135 and then we'll see?
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Yep. Trying to lose 52lbs. Feel free to add me :-)
  • cari4jc1
    cari4jc1 Posts: 233
    Options
    Hi! You're welcome to add me as well. I'm trying to lose about 69 pounds. I've only been doing this consistently for about 3 or 4 weeks now and lost 6 pounds.
  • wackyjackie1979
    Options
    hi hunni i have got about 150 pound too lose would be good to make a friend who in same sort of situation xxx add me as a friend if you want and hope your diet goes to plan xx