Replies

• crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Let me clarify.

Hot:

sweaty.jpg

Not:

IMG_1085.jpg

So basically, if you're a human female, and not a bovine...you win.
  • CherryOnionKiss
    CherryOnionKiss Posts: 376 Member
    neither sexy nor gross.

women that sweat: lose weight.

Agreed. Sweating while working out is alright with me. Now sweating in nice clothes not moving- gross.

Great attitute really. So a women in clothes not moving during summer is considered gross because she sweats. Please go dunk your head in a toilet bowl.
  • Miss_Krissy87
    Miss_Krissy87 Posts: 214 Member
    I sweat alot when i work out.. but that makes me happy because i know that i am really putting a burn in .. i dont care how i look when i'm working out lol
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member

I don't know about you, but all I'm seeing in the second picture is this

Kosher-Ribeye-Steak.jpg
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member

Kosher-Ribeye-Steak.jpg

STEAK..... drrooooool.
  • crisanderson27

Kosher-Ribeye-Steak.jpg

That's mighty sexy...yes. But, if I had to choose between that, and a hot, sweaty woman fresh from her workout...

Yeah, easy decision.

I'll leave the other parallels out of it =p.
  • crisanderson27
    neither sexy nor gross.

Agreed. Sweating while working out is alright with me. Now sweating in nice clothes not moving- gross.

Great attitute really. So a women in clothes not moving during summer is considered gross because she sweats. Please go dunk your head in a toilet bowl.

You seriously just told her to go dunk her head in a toilet bowl...for stating her opinion in an opinion poll thread??

:angry: much?
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    neither sexy nor gross.

You seriously just told her to go dunk her head in a toilet bowl...for stating her opinion in an opinion poll thread??

So what I'm getting from this is... toilet water cancels the grossness of sweat? Or just distracts from it? Confusing.
  • CherryOnionKiss
    CherryOnionKiss Posts: 376 Member
    neither sexy nor gross.

So what I'm getting from this is... toilet water cancels the grossness of sweat? Or just distracts from it? Confusing.

It depends. Has the toilet bowl been flushed beforehand or not?
  • crisanderson27
    neither sexy nor gross.

It depends. Has the toilet bowl been flushed beforehand or not?

Either way I'd stick with the sweat lol.

And no worries...I'd be angry too if someone cut my legs off and made me into a hovercraft.
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    I love getting sweaty in the gym.

In fact, when i feel the first bead roll down my back i smirk

and I feel powerful, alive, strong, and sexy.
  • Xia21
    Xia21 Posts: 85 Member
    ....What kind of person doesnt sweat lol

no sweat= ineffective workout :]

this post= ineffective response :] :]
  • crisanderson27

this post= ineffective response :] :]

<~~~ I certainly sweat (as has been mentioned).
  • Nataliaho
    Nataliaho Posts: 878 Member

Not necessarily, some people just don't really sweat. One of my training buddies worked really hard, but she doesn't ever sweat... neither does her brothers apparently. On the otherhand I would say that I sweat a normal amount for the intensity of my workouts. My husband is the weatiest mofo I have ever seen, he'll be dripping after the first couple of minutes of warming up.
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member

Not necessarily, some people just don't really sweat. One of my training buddies worked really hard, but she doesn't ever sweat... neither does her brothers apparently. On the otherhand I would say that I sweat a normal amount for the intensity of my workouts. My husband is the weatiest mofo I have ever seen, he'll be dripping after the first couple of minutes of warming up.

Agree with this. I only get really sweaty if its hot when I'm working out.
  • Dannimonti
    Dannimonti Posts: 1
    Hey there,

Hello! men love it... shows you are working your butt off.. When you see a guy sweating what do you think?
  • Nataliaho
    Nataliaho Posts: 878 Member
    I have honestly never thought about or cared whether I look sexy while working out.. period... My assumption is that I do not, in any way, look hot and if I do I should really be working harder!
  • SweetNaughtyLips
    SweetNaughtyLips Posts: 374 Member
    Hell Yes it's Sexy!

Whether I am lifting weights, jogging, or getting in a good cardio workout, sweat dripping off my body is so freaking HOT! :wink:

9821387.png
  • crisanderson27
    I have honestly never thought about or cared whether I look sexy while working out.. period... My assumption is that I do not, in any way, look hot and if I do I should really be working harder!

Which would just make you that much more sexy...I'm sorry, it's a vicious cycle dear.

But by all means...feel free to keep trying lol.
  • Jadzea42
    Jadzea42 Posts: 20
    When I'm "Killin it " on a cardio machine I like to push it so hard that the beads of perspiration soak my shirt completely, drop onto the floor and form a big pool of sweat! When your tearin it up with a mad intense work out thats whats sexy. The sweat is hardly noticeable! Dig deeper, go harder, get your entire outfit completely drenched!