Women That Sweat: Sexy or Gross??

Replies

• pkfrankel
    pkfrankel Posts: 171 Member
    Why do you care so much? You're there to bust *kitten* and take names. Focus on your workout. If anyone has an issue with your sweatiness, tell them to kiss your sexy hot sweaty *kitten*.

THIS!

It's not so much that I care, it was more posed as an opinion poll because I was curious & because I personally find it to be gross on me. I hate the feeling of my clothes sticking to me & getting in my car afterwards to drive home...ick! I'm working out & eating healthier for a variety of reasons, but I don't think any of us can completely ignore the vanity in it...if I didn't care how I looked, I wouldn't be busting my *kitten* in the first place. I don't allow my sweat to interrupt my workout, but I also can't help but notice that I sweat the most out of all the other ladies in my Zumba class & I sweat way more than my friends. Sweating obviously isn't a problem & I applaud all of my fellow heavy sweat-ers out there! I'm glad to know I'm not alone in my sweaty sexiness! ;)

To sweat or not to sweat. That is the question. Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the aches and pains of outrageous fitness, or to take arms against a sea of french fries….

Seriously, sweating means hard work and that is sexy. However, if you are disgusted by your own sweaty shirt, try a good dry-fit shirt, They evaporate sweat much faster than the old cotton tee.
  • castroje
    castroje Posts: 130 Member
    Sweaty means alive and healthy, there can be anything sexier than that!
  • Marper8521
    Marper8521 Posts: 160
    Definately HOTT!!!
  • glenr79
    glenr79 Posts: 283 Member
    it is beyond sexy!!!! :P
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    mine is soaked & clinging to me.

'nuff said.
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    super sexy
  • likearadiowave
    likearadiowave Posts: 445 Member
    human beings sweat. It's a thing that happens.
  • Sweat is sexy. It means you're willing to work towards something you want. Determination is sexy! :) But I'm biased because I definitely sweat a lot when I work out.
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    When I see a lady just killing it at the gym and all soaked I think its pretty sexy. Now when she leaves the station and doesnt clean it up first. That b***h is friggin nasty. : )
  • ashtonvv
    ashtonvv Posts: 144
    SEXY. I leave hair soaked, shirt wet. What is the point otherwise?
    If you still look pretty when you leave, you didn't work hard enough ;)
  • Mummyadams
    Mummyadams Posts: 1,125 Member
    Ha Ha!
    Sweat = sexy result
  • Micksgurl
    Micksgurl Posts: 84
    Maybe you should rethink why you work out??? I am amazed at some of the things people worry about. This topic is strange...
  • Sierra_419
    Sierra_419 Posts: 201 Member
    gotta sweat to get sexy. sweat is a natural thing. who cares.as long as u shower after u sweat & dont stink all day u are fine lol
  • stephyy4632
    stephyy4632 Posts: 947 Member
    Sexy as hell :)

I am a mega sweater I can wring my hair out lol
  • olygirl1971
    olygirl1971 Posts: 15
    hands down, not even kidding - that is sexy. and hot.
  • KySny82
    KySny82 Posts: 97 Member
    Let me clarify.

Hot:

sweaty.jpg

Not:

IMG_1085.jpg

So basically, if you're a human female, and not a bovine...you win.

LMAO...NICE! :laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Sexy. Anything created from a woman showing off her strength is awesome, Nothing is sexierto me than my wifes "boob sweat". :happy:
  • shodaimetruth
    shodaimetruth Posts: 137
    If you're not sweating you are not working out. To me any girl/woman working out is at some level of sexy. Either she is sexy or getting sexier. I know that sounds a little shallow, but hey, my honest opinion.

To me, if you still look like you did when you started the workout, you do not look sexy, you look foolish. Raggidy hair, sweaty clothes, running mascera and exiting the gym, SEXY!
  • onequirkygirl
    onequirkygirl Posts: 303 Member
    I find the people who leave the gym looking exactly how they came unsexy.

Awwwwww, he beat me..*throws hands in the air*
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    It is what is under the sweat that counts... I am impressed with anyone working hard enough to sweat... Would not turn me off @ all. What is unattractive to me is somebody who casually pedals a bike while reading a book. Like what is the point in that? If your caloric burn after an hour is still in the single digits... not attractive at all... So sweat sweat sweat...