<<<weight progress leading to cheating???

Options

Replies

• dlpnrn2b
    dlpnrn2b Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Losing weight and feeling better always brings that sparkle back into a persons eyes. It makes them more attractive and yes does tend to get more attention. Embrace it and go with it. Smile and everyone smiles back, and if some flirting comes of it. well, its fun!

agree
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    Nope, not at all :bigsmile: I used to be a huge flirt, I've calmed down over the years.
  • digitalbill
    digitalbill Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    I am a horrible flirt.
    What I mean by that is, when I flirt, it is pretty horrible.
    Picture a train wreck full of orphans and puppies.
    I don't even attempt it anymore.
    Although, my wife sometimes catches women flirting with me. She points it out but, she is also happy that I am oblivious to it.
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    My husband is the only one I flirt with... and he just does it for me in every way. I'm always flattered when other people notice, but no flirting.
  • sugabear123789
    Options
    ur pretty funny.....try using your humor to flirt with girls
  • XxYeaIrocxX
    XxYeaIrocxX Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I'm not the type to flirt.
    But I have been waaaaaaaaaay more aggressive to my hubby since I started. :tongue:
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    i've got a couple of flirtationships with some regulars at the gym, i dont think its so much the weight but just as with school/work once you see people enough you feel more comfortable talking/flirting.
  • jsmith0644
    jsmith0644 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I was wondering if other people on here have found themselves flirting a little more since they have made progress with their weight? Are you in a relationship and still flirting? Are you getting more attention from others due to your new fitness....Just sparking some convo....

If they didn't want me before, don't bother now. I am flattered, and that's all. My wife loved me then, and I love her still and more.
  • sugabear123789
    Options
    thats also a good post....i like that it does flatter you but you stay true to your wife..your love. i really like this post
  • Minoesh
    Minoesh Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    OMG. I totally thought this was about cheat meals. HAHAHAHAHA

Cause yes, now that I've had some progress, I find myself eating more sweets again. LOL

Hahahaha - when I first saw the subject heading I thought the same - that's a whole different thread right there!!! It totally sucks that we sabotage our progress that way! :laugh:
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    I find myself "flirting" with my boyfriend more. Well.. I am more confident therefor more inclined to be naked more often.. er.. um.
  • sugabear123789
    Options
    confidence will definately do that to ya.....be careful because over confidence could be a bad thing, but not enough could be bad as well
  • _Refried_
    _Refried_ Posts: 194
    Options
    Out of 5 pages I am still amazed you can get pics in your inbox, when did they start this? Is the OP a male or female??? So far I am confused, depending on the response it varies.
  • sugabear123789
    Options
    im male, and havent got any pics.....that dont really matter.....this is good convo tho....everyones views are different
  • Oliviamarie05
    Oliviamarie05 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    I flirt with my man a whole lot more now. I actually don't mind catching him checking me out. Before I hated it, especially when all I could see was roll after roll. Now it's just one roll! lol
  • sugabear123789
    Options
    WOULD YOU SAY THAT YOU ARE MORE CONFIDENT?
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Why/How is this thread still going??
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Oh, thought you meant cheating more on my diet...because then I'd say yes....lol I need to stop that!

However, I am definitely more confident in both myself and my relationship.
  • digitalbill
    digitalbill Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    Out of 5 pages I am still amazed you can get pics in your inbox, when did they start this? Is the OP a male or female??? So far I am confused, depending on the response it varies.

Dude... Is your ticker accurate? you really lost over 200 lbs?
  • sugabear123789
    Options
    what?