Ok so who weighs naked/underwear and who with clothes?

Options

Replies

• Moriarty_697
    Moriarty_697 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    In the morning before food but in underwear. That way I have something to blame any upticks on. It's truly surprising how heavy boxer briefs can be.
  • sleepyrella
    Options
    Me too, naked first thing in the morning after loo and before food x
  • MandaPaigeSparkles88
    MandaPaigeSparkles88 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    If I am at the gym of course clothes and minus shoes lol I don't know why but the scale always goes up when I have my shoes on. At home I weigh myself naked, but I am totally confused cause the gym scale which is a scale that the doctor's office has says one weight and my scale at home says another, so I don't know which to believe.
  • dansls1
    dansls1 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Wii fit, shorts and tee shirt, estimate 2# for clothes.
  • Broderick50
    Broderick50 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    i weigh in after i workout and have had a shower and of course naked
  • Dvija
    Dvija Posts: 11
    Options
    I always weigh in prior to my early morning workout in full-gear including shoes.
  • HideNGeek
    HideNGeek Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    First thing in morning after toilet before food yes?

This.
  • medaglia_06
    medaglia_06 Posts: 282 Member
    Options

Yup and nothing but underwear! Anything to keep the numbers down LOL
  • jazziesaj11
    jazziesaj11 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Yeppers, 1st thing in the morning, after toilet, before food, in my panties. xD
  • kiminikimkim
    kiminikimkim Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    Yep, barefoot, underwear, after a workout and before a shower. Once a week.

Barefoot because my scale calculates my body mass, bone density and body fat % by sending an electric current through my body.
  • sa11yjane
    sa11yjane Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself on a Saturday morning when I get up, and in my pyjamas. The most important thing, I think, is to weigh yourself at the same time of day each week and with the same clothes on. This way you will get an accurate picture of your weight loss itself, which is presumably what you are after. Hope this helps.
  • JonathonMars
    JonathonMars Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Hey, just something to keep in mind for those of you who weigh in at home, but also weigh in at the doctor--or those of you who wish you could weigh naked at the doctor!

Just remember it doesn't matter what your number actually is...unless you are SUPER close to your goal weight (like 5 pounds away), it's just about progress!

If I weigh 178 at home, but 185 at the doctor, but then I lose 5 pounds and weigh 173 at home and 180 at the doctor, it's just confirming your results! You've lost 5 pounds! Or even if the doctors says you've only lost 3 pounds, you've lost THREE POUNDS! Just thought I'd share, since positive thinking is the best remedy to being overweight or obese! I think sometimes we forget that it's less about the food and exercise than we think.
  • StrongGwen
    StrongGwen Posts: 378 Member
    Options

Yes! definitely naked. also before water, coffee, eyedrops..after blowing nose if possible. A tad obsessive, I admit, but it gives me consistency & removes excuses.
  • MrsAlcalde
    MrsAlcalde Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Naked, I don't want an extra gram on that scale in the morning
  • Mirror_Mirror
    Options
    I too agree with naked weigh ins bright and early after a bathroom break. I am one of the many who wants no excuses. I agree though weigh ins at the Dr. Office will have me heavier but as I'm only going once a month it should still show a trend of me "loosing" so my Doctor does know I'm working on things. I do take off my shoes at the Doctors every time though, lol.
  • Zoeeee_xx
    Zoeeee_xx Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I weigh first thing after ive had a wee, just in my underwear. I weigh myself on the gym scales sometimes as it adds weight onto me because of my running shoes etc, so it motivates me to work harder!
  • juleszephyr
    juleszephyr Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    First thing Friday morning, after a wee and naked!!!
  • n8na
    n8na Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself without any clothes after I got out of bed.
  • siobhan478
    siobhan478 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Totally naked, in the morning after the loo and before breakfast, lol.
  • kc82
    kc82 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I weigh first thing in the morning, after I've gone potty, and always nude. I find even my light pajamas make a difference on the scale.