Ok so who weighs naked/underwear and who with clothes?

Options

Replies

• trailsinlife
    trailsinlife Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    First thing in the morning and since I sleep nekkid I also weigh nekkid!
  • amatxuof5
    amatxuof5 Posts: 40
    Options
    First thing in morning after toilet before food yes?

Yes - I weigh myself every day right after I go to the bathroom and right before I get in the shower. Why every day? Because if I skip a few days I usually don't like what I see when I get back on. Keeps me on track!
  • amatxuof5
    amatxuof5 Posts: 40
    Options
    Glasses only , so I can see the scale.

I wish there was a "like" button on here. I love this!!!! :-)
  • muddyventures
    muddyventures Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I only log my weight when I'm in my running clothes minus shoes. I figure since I have several of the same running bottoms and tops it wil be accurate. I weigh myself at various states of being clothed, but just only log when I'm wearing the running clothes. I always weigh before I go running or exercise too, I find that if I weigh after I've lost too much water and I don't think it is accurate. I also try to only log my weight if I've consistently been down for a week at least.
  • BaDaSsBrUnEtTe
    BaDaSsBrUnEtTe Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    First thing in morning after toilet before food yes?

Yes. Naked or underwear. Always.
    yes exactly
  • caroleslaststand
    caroleslaststand Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    1st thing and only after a dump and totally nekkid only. Lots of onlies. My Health-O-Meter balance beam scale (the old fashioned kind - not the short ones like they have now) - is one of my prize possessions.
  • krash999
    krash999 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    i have tried it with clothes on for most of the time i have been losing, but just to find out the "maximum number" i decided to try it naked one day. walked up to the scale and "dropped trou" and stepped up on the scale. oh wow it felt so freeing, but the only thing i was able to find out other than that freeing feeling was that they don't like you weighing in the buff in the gym..... i meas seriously you would think that they would have some kind of sign posted or something....... well i thought i would share this with y'all to inform you that they don't like this even though i have been ordered not to talk about it since the court case is still pending.... needless to say i have not been allowed back in that gym since though.....
  • stephieb186
    stephieb186 Posts: 127
    Options
    Naked, first thing in the morning before food or water.
  • PixEm
    PixEm Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    After bathroom and naked.

Edit: and first thing in the morning before any food.
  • SweetDee80
    SweetDee80 Posts: 62
    Options
    I weigh myself without clothes once a week, same day of the week, and same time. Fridays first thing when I wake up before I jump in the shower.
  • Stephendw9
    Stephendw9 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    naked/underwear..... I actually find the clothes to give me a mental reason for the weight change if it goes up, so I want no discrepancies.
  • AftaGlow
    AftaGlow Posts: 1
    Options
    That's exactly how I weigh in that order, in the buff ofcourse to get the most accurate weight.:noway:
  • Mercenary1914
    Mercenary1914 Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    I weigh my self butt naked soaking wet...
    So I can really say to someone....

" I am a buck seventy butt naked and soaking wet"
  • blukttn66
    blukttn66 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    First thing, shorts and a tank, after emptying, before food. I weighed the clothes too, so I know how much to subtract for them.
  • lissaann22479
    lissaann22479 Posts: 163
    Options
    I weigh with clothes on , no shoes first thing in the morning.
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    naked, about 1/2 hour after I wake up.
  • AggieLu
    AggieLu Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Naked. No other way.
  • setaylor86080
    setaylor86080 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Naked...first thing. That way I can't blame the clothes lol