Ok so who weighs naked/underwear and who with clothes?

Options

Replies

• jschavrien11
    Options
    First thing in the morning, after my daily business, no clothes...then I weigh myself at work with clothes. usually a 4lb difference
  • AmyM713
    AmyM713 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    I wake up, pee, strip, weigh, and shower.
  • hcorbin29
    hcorbin29 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Always after I pee first thing in the morning completely naked. If I weigh with underwear I usually take them off and weigh again. Oh, and most every time I pass my scale I drop everything and weigh again just to see what the deal is. Yeah, I'm that obsessed.
  • krislshoe
    krislshoe Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Most definately in the buff,, in the morning, after the potty:)
  • BrettWithPKU
    BrettWithPKU Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Anyone who weighs in in the morning likely sees their weight difference between the morning and evening as "splitting hairs". But let me remind you that since you do gain weight over the course of the day, you may not be at your ideal weight at the time when you truly want to look your best.
    Again, that may not matter to some.

I personally want to be at my weight goal when I impress most, which would be the evening. So I weigh in the evening.

Since I weigh at the gym, I weigh in my gym clothes and shoes, which add 1.5 lb. That's a constant, so I could get away with raising my weight goal by 1.5 lb. I'm presently deciding if I'm going to do that.
  • ShrinkinMel
    ShrinkinMel Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Often I weigh first thing in the morning in a light nightgown or I'll be in underclothing only unless I'm weighing before shower, then I'd be nude, but typically its not right before shower at least not when I'm doing good on exercise routine because I'll wake up pee(always lol sorry if its TMI) and weigh. Then on to breakfast/meds and then exercise. Has to be the order so my meds have time to get dissolved so they can work at keeping my bp stable once I'm done exercising(when it will go up anyway) then usually shower comes last before I start the day. Or I'll clean house and take my shower in the afternoon. No point in getting a shower to get all sweaty cleaning up.

Jeans can definitely add a lb or 2-3 if you have jeans as big as mine. lol I keep it consistent whatever I do. And I try to wear lighter clothing to Dr's office. I hate to see there so much higher than home. But I know its usually because I'll be in shoes and heavier jeans often.
  • FitnessMommaAV
    FitnessMommaAV Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Naked, first thing in the morning after using the bathroom.

I concur - I think this is the only way to get an accurate reading if not at dr....if I go to dr, I wear REALLY light clothes and take my shoes off lol every bit counts! ;)
  • hope4ward
    hope4ward Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Definately naked and first thing in the AM...the bleak morning truth...lol
  • FitnessMommaAV
    FitnessMommaAV Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Anyone who weighs in in the morning likely sees their weight difference between the morning and evening as "splitting hairs". But let me remind you that since you do gain weight over the course of the day, you may not be at your ideal weight at the time when you truly want to look your best.
    Again, that may not matter to some.

I personally want to be at my weight goal when I impress most, which would be the evening. So I weigh in the evening.

Since I weigh at the gym, I weigh in my gym clothes and shoes, which add 1.5 lb. That's a constant, so I could get away with raising my weight goal by 1.5 lb. I'm presently deciding if I'm going to do that.

Makes sense ;)
  • _Tara_R
    _Tara_R Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    I weigh in my kitchen in a tank top and underwear. I weigh right after I use the bathroom and before I eat or drink anything.
  • kaddydaddy
    kaddydaddy Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    First thing in morning after toilet before food yes?

When I'm getting my "official" weight, yes to above and mostly nude (some call it "Porky Pigging it). I'll weight myself dressed from time to time just to see if my water weight fluctuated, or how heavy a meal was... Just for curiosity sake.
  • Zara11
    Zara11 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    After a pee in my underwear

This is where punctuation is your friend :wink:
  • smiley245
    smiley245 Posts: 420 Member
    Options

Yes! and it has to be naked :)
    Oddly enough even my family Dr makes me weight naked
  • SF2514
    SF2514 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    In boxers and a tshirt after using the restroom usually. If I'm weighing before work (in uniform), I know to subtract 1lb for my pants and 5lbs for my shoes, apron, and shirt =).
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    35n0kg.jpg
  • WaimanaloMan
    WaimanaloMan Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Birthday suit is the way to go, if it's just me and my wife...and the cat haha
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    always first thing after morning business naked. :)
  • fatgirlslove
    fatgirlslove Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    yes, before food...in just a t-shirt.
  • whiplashpcw
    whiplashpcw Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Naked, in morning, after workout, after shower. :smile:
  • cookierinthia
    cookierinthia Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Yeppper! That's how I weigh myself, except when at work for the biggest loser and for the military for PRT.