katya73 Posts: 464
    Options
    Self absorbed Individuals
    Narrow mindedness
    Constant gum chewing .. Yukk
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    My husband just walked in the door, and let out a HUGE friggin fart. That was a huge turn off, and he will not be getting any tonight. Though I doubt that will make him learn his lesson.... I swear, sometimes I wish I were a lesbian! Men are pigs!!!!!!!

NEWSFLASH !!! LESBIANS FART TOO!!!

Omg hysterical!
  • IamRoJ
    IamRoJ Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    No sense of humor...or rather, someone who does NOT find me amazingly clever, witty and does not laugh at all of my jokes

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: you slay me. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

is that a bit too much?:tongue:

No such thing as too much, TK :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • IamRoJ
    IamRoJ Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    No sense of humor...or rather, someone who does NOT find me amazingly clever, witty and does not laugh at all of my jokes

I just laughed so hard that I wet myself. I think that deserves extra credit, Ro :wink:

Extra extra credit! :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • DrewMaxwell
    DrewMaxwell Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Talking during sex... a little is okay i guess but not the entire time! :noway:

I can't say I agree with this. I love me some dirty talk in the midst of the action.

So I can say 'Hey baby, I REALLY love your peaches...wanna shake my tree?'...and it's all good?

/sigh...I think I love you :heart:

Some dirty talk is good, but not from start to finish... and other talk should be not allowed at all!!! lol

I dunno, I usually just prefer listening to her as she to gasps, moans and screams in ecstasy.
  • rcc1988
    rcc1988 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    If I meet one more guy who seems to think being interested in things is "uncool", I'm going to FLY DIRECTLY INTO THE SUN AND NEVER COME BACK. There's nothing more annoying than trying to make friends with a guy and the conversation is like,

"So what's your opinion on ____?"
    "I dunno.....I don't really care..."
    "Do you have any hobbies?"
    "Uhhh, I don't know....not really...I just like to hang out..."
    "Oh, okay, cool, where do you like to hang out? The park? The track? The museum? The library?"
    "No...I dunno...just like......my friend's basement I guess....."
    "Oh. Well do you play video games or anything?"
    "Yeah."
    "What ones?"
    "That one where you shoot people...I dunno..."
    "What's the plot of it?"
    "I don't know, I don't really pay attention..."

Like...are you kidding me? I and I thought *I* was a boring person. Get passionate about SOMETHING! Give me something to work with here!
  • kayleesays
    kayleesays Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    WoW

Bahaha, WoW turns me on. If you've got 10 raid-geared toons with Destroyer's End COME AT ME BRO

What turns me off? Uhh... in all honesty, stupidity. I can't relate to somebody who doesn't care about learning.
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    Smoking, dipping... excessive drinking.... and BO
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Dirt-stash, badly dressed, need haircut.
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    My dude clears the mucous out of his throat every morning suuuper loud and it drives me nuts. :(
    Aside from my guy, cocky guys are never attractive, EVEN if you're a freaking 11. Nope.
    Farts and burps don't really bother me because I'm just as bad. xD
  • trishobr
    trishobr Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Lies :noway:
  • tlynnclemmons
    tlynnclemmons Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Huge, ridiculous trucks with lift kits. Living in Texas, I see them a lot. Bonus d-bag points if they have truck nuts swinging from the hitch. Nothing screams "insecure man child with a small wee wee" quite like it...

totally agree with this! they are ALL OVER HOUSTON! and men think they are cool.....ugh!
  • Magenta15
    Magenta15 Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    F* x-box

this

LOL editing to add that I should have read the post... most all of them listed haha.
  • TitanGM
    TitanGM Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    Negativity.

^this
    Is a major one.
  • ElleBee615
    ElleBee615 Posts: 177
    Options
    Being judgmental
    Insecurity
    Bad hygiene :sick:
  • pascale485
    pascale485 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Talking during sex... a little is okay i guess but not the entire time! :noway:

I can't say I agree with this. I love me some dirty talk in the midst of the action.

So I can say 'Hey baby, I REALLY love your peaches...wanna shake my tree?'...and it's all good?

/sigh...I think I love you :heart:

Some dirty talk is good, but not from start to finish... and other talk should be not allowed at all!!! lol

talking is horrible... I want sex not a conversation! Shut up! Especially if you are saying stupid thing!
  • jdploki70
    jdploki70 Posts: 343
    Options
    Another guy. Fake boobs (the bad fake ones that look like the woman is smuggling a fruit stand). Vapid women. Women that have no opinions, no incentives, no real urge to do anything.

Oh, and being shot down. That one just kills me.
  • ashmarie484
    ashmarie484 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    When a guy doesnt know how to do oral properly, just stop
  • aliciakay3086
    aliciakay3086 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Sorry y'all, but...tats.
  • curvykim78
    curvykim78 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Everyone farts people!

Once, when my older boy was little (3yrs old) and his mother wasn't home...I farted. The look on his face was priceless, total shock and confusion. So I immediately acted like I'd lost something important (looking around, and under things) and told him that an alligator must have got loose in the house...and we'd better find it before Mom got home. Over the course of the next year...this became a huge game (yes, I'm a guy...deal with it) between us. So anyhow...I was working out in the garage one evening, and had gone into the house to get a drink. I see Rachel sitting on the couch talking in a very serious tone to Cristopher, with my very concerned looking son standing there looking back at her. I asked what was wrong, and she started to talk but he ran right over her explaining to me that there was an alligator loose in the house and Mommy wouldn't let him look for it.

I looked at her, busted out laughing and said 'You farted, didn't you?!'

She turned about 72 shades of red, and said 'Oh my God Cris!...what have you been TEACHING HIM?!?!?!'

Yep, priceless.

OMG LMFAO I seriously have tears rolling down my face now!