What makes YOU turned off?

Options

Replies

• coachblt
    coachblt Posts: 1,090
    Options
    Whew! Thank goodness. I really thought that was fer-real. Nutella? Never had it before. Sounds gross.
  • ampa916
    ampa916 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    My husband just walked in the door, and let out a HUGE friggin fart. That was a huge turn off, and he will not be getting any tonight. Though I doubt that will make him learn his lesson.... I swear, sometimes I wish I were a lesbian! Men are pigs!!!!!!!

My hubby used to fart right after a good romp, worse thing ever really. So after a few months of dating and this happening I decided it was only fair that I share, so after he let one out I would too. I will never ever forget his face of utter shock and disgust!! But now we are married and he watched me give birth so I think farting is the least of our worries
  • Xia21
    Xia21 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Self entitled people

No drive in life

Obnoxiously loud people

And an empty skull lol

Just wondering for the "no feet" people: what's so bad about feet? it's not really an option lol

Not to gross you out more but... in a lot of cases feet are actually cleaner than hands :]
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Whew! Thank goodness. I really thought that was fer-real. Nutella? Never had it before. Sounds gross.

It's...different. Some people think it's heaven right here on earth. I think it just tastes like really nasty powdered chocolate paste.
  • Puggy33
    Puggy33 Posts: 300
    Options
    People who put syrup on pancakes.

Yup...makes me wanna kick the nearest thing in the kitchen.

I'll leave you in a heartbeat.

:noway: Honestly, that's the strangest thing I've ever read in all my life. Syrup and pancakes go together like peanut butter and jelly, milk and cookies, Tom and Jerry,

What on earth do you put on your pancakes?

Nutella??

Honestly there was probably a fair bit of sarcasm involved in that post lol.

lol 100% sarcasm, Syrup is rather delicious on pancakes.
  • angryguy77
    angryguy77 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    My husband just walked in the door, and let out a HUGE friggin fart. That was a huge turn off, and he will not be getting any tonight. Though I doubt that will make him learn his lesson.... I swear, sometimes I wish I were a lesbian! Men are pigs!!!!!!!

Well you're on the right path to carpet munching
  • Jxnsmma
    Jxnsmma Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    bad hygiene, too much body hair, laziness, lack of manners and men in coveralls...
  • crisanderson27
    Options

Well you're on the right path to carpet munching

Ahh, that brings to mind another.

Women with carpets.
  • AmyM713
    AmyM713 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Unoriginal repeat comments/texts, talk/text dirty to me all you want but please be original, I get bored easily.
  • sollyn
    sollyn Posts: 179
    Options
    No sense of humor...or rather, someone who does NOT find me amazingly clever, witty and does not laugh at all of my jokes

:laugh: Def this!
  • Funsoaps
    Funsoaps Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Run far far away from these guys, 'cuz they will bore you to tears.
    If I meet one more guy who seems to think being interested in things is "uncool", I'm going to FLY DIRECTLY INTO THE SUN AND NEVER COME BACK. There's nothing more annoying than trying to make friends with a guy and the conversation is like,

"So what's your opinion on ____?"
    "I dunno.....I don't really care..."
    "Do you have any hobbies?"
    "Uhhh, I don't know....not really...I just like to hang out..."
    "Oh, okay, cool, where do you like to hang out? The park? The track? The museum? The library?"
    "No...I dunno...just like......my friend's basement I guess....."
    "Oh. Well do you play video games or anything?"
    "Yeah."
    "What ones?"
    "That one where you shoot people...I dunno..."
    "What's the plot of it?"
    "I don't know, I don't really pay attention..."

Like...are you kidding me? I and I thought *I* was a boring person. Get passionate about SOMETHING! Give me something to work with here!

OMG! I've had this happen... the majority of our conversation was him say 'uh huh' and just agreeing to whatever I said. I do believe we chatted up the same guy!!!
  • mmstgr
    mmstgr Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    nasty teeth (dirty)
    b.o.
    full-on beard, bleh
  • Apgomez911
    Apgomez911 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Nice topic. I would say Slobbyness or slumping... like lack of self respect imminates alot about someone
  • crisanderson27
    Options
    full-on beard, bleh

Aww :(

7434194_9508.jpg

Hate when I'm descriminated against for my facial hair.../sigh!
  • JLLemons
    JLLemons Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Too good attitude
    Terrible spelling
    Fish lips
    More than 1 baby daddy
    Too much makeup..if ur ugly, show it
    If you strip all week to go clubbin
    FUPA's
    Facial or neck/chin hair...wax that $H!t..even if it's blonde, we can still see it
    Nipple hair..pluck it
    Non groomed lady parts
    big sunglasses from the 70's...some of ya'll look like bees
    Skinny jeans (guys should definitely not wear them otherwise we assume you have no nut$ but girls shouldn't wear them either)
    Cavities in teeth that don't get fixed
    Smokers
    Body odor..I once went on an adventurous date and I kept commenting to her that the mexican guy on the tour in front of us was smelling to high heaven..she finally revealed to me that it was probably her and she asked to borrow my deodorant when we got back to my house
    Fa-taun-kalees...a.k.a. fat ankles
    Woman's breasts that look like those women on Nat Geo shows pointing at the ground

welp, gotta get back to work
  • angieleighbyrd
    angieleighbyrd Posts: 989 Member
    Options
    low self esteem is the biggest one for me.
  • NNAhuja
    NNAhuja Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    bad teeth B.O, super hairy guys, lack of dependence
  • jdploki70
    jdploki70 Posts: 343
    Options
    When a guy doesnt know how to do oral properly, just stop
    Most guys take directions well enough. I mean, we're talking alien territory for us :P
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Huge, ridiculous trucks with lift kits. Living in Texas, I see them a lot. Bonus d-bag points if they have truck nuts swinging from the hitch. Nothing screams "insecure man child with a small wee wee" quite like it...

UGH, I hate that. I'm going to invent truck vaginas :bigsmile:
  • RunJasonRun
    RunJasonRun Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    b.o. ...and just plan stupidness!