150.9lbs lighter in 19 months (PICS) ONEderland!

Options

Replies

• kmlt08
    kmlt08 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look amazing!

Awe thank you very much!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    holy cow

that is completely amazing! Awesome job!

Thank you so much!!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Holy radness!!!! Incredible!!

I am so glad more people use the word "radness" than just me!! :D Thank you! ;)
  • kmlt08
    Options
    That is really good!

Thanks so much!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    WOW - amazing job. You will be an inspiration for many to come. Keep up the awesome work and good luck with the surgery/toning.

Thank you very much!!! I am looking forward to standing in that same spot this october with the same outfit on (skirt will likely need to be pinned haha!)
  • harleykat64
    harleykat64 Posts: 70
    Options
    You are a wonderful inspiration!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    You look like a brand new person! :)

I feel like it! Thanks!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Inspiring story!

Awe thank you!!! Its my life and I am so glad to have done it! :D
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Your story makes me excited to really do this and stick with it. You look wonderful! My arms are my soft spot and if I get down that small will be the first to go.... the belly can and will be covered lol

YAY!!!! Great outlook keep up the good work and you got this! Thanks for commenting!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    You are doing awesome! Thank you for inspiring me to push on ahead. :)
    You can definitely do it! If I can, anyone can!! :D Thanks!!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Awesome! Congrats you look great! :drinker:

Thanks so much!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    You are amazing and beautiful, good luck to you with your sugery and recovery. It is a painful sugery, but so worth it!

Yeah I am so glad I have a good support system here to help with my kids and such! My Hubby is taking the summer off of school to help as well! :D Thanks!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    So incredibly inspirational!!! I'm looking to lose what you've lost, 31lbs down and the journey feels never ending, these photos just spur me on! Thank you and well done!!
    Take it 1 day at a time! 31lbs lost is amazing!! :D Keep up the great work!! Thanks for commenting and keeping me inspired!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    WTG!! AMAZING!! I had a panniculectomy the end of last year and it was one of the best things that I have ever done! You will feel soooo much better! Congrats!

YAY!!!! I am so glad to hear it!! I know it will be life-changing to have it gone so I can work on toning and building muscle! Exercising right now is really difficult!
    Thanks so much!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    You are a wonderful inspiration!

Awe thank you so much!
  • Skyla08
    Skyla08 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    OMG you are AMAZING!!!! Congrats on your accomplishment so far!! I have just started (week 3 weigh in on monday) and you have given me loads of inspiration! Thank you for sharing, and I look forward to joining you in Onederland soon! :)
  • kmlt08
    Options
    OMG you are AMAZING!!!! Congrats on your accomplishment so far!! I have just started (week 3 weigh in on monday) and you have given me loads of inspiration! Thank you for sharing, and I look forward to joining you in Onederland soon! :)

Way to go on deciding to become a size healthier!!! You will be there in no time!! Keep up the great work!! :D
    Thanks for commenting! Definitely keeps me inspired!
  • randomnennie
    randomnennie Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!! :D
  • Heatheryou
    Heatheryou Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    That is FANTASTIC!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!