150.9lbs lighter in 19 months (PICS) ONEderland!

Options

Replies

• kmlt08
    kmlt08 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    I have only one word for this story...Incredible! Thank you so much for sharing your story, it brought tears to my eyes at the realization that IT CAN BE DONE! I have roughly 100lbs to loose at minimum and reading your story just inspired me beyond words!! I can not wait for the day to say I have made it to wonderland (about 30lbs to go). Thank you so much for sharing your success, your pictures are amazing. I would love to hear more of your success and have you as a friend, xx

CONGRATS!!

Set short term weight mini goals and dont look at the whole picture! :D You can do it!! Thank you!
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!!!! :D
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Wow. You look awesome. Thank you so much for sharing this with all of us. I started my journey at 301 lbs. I am now down 13 lbs and already so proud. I would like to lose at least 150 pounds, maybe 180 depending on how I feel once I get there. Sometimes it gets so overwhelming to think of all the weight I have to lose. But seeing this helps reaffirm that I can do this. I didn't gain the weight over night and I won't lose it that way. Slow and steady work changing my life is the only way to achieve the results I want. Congratulation on your success thus far and good luck in the rest of your journey. And thank you again for sharing. You are a much needed inspiration.

God Bless,
    Meghan
    Thank you
    Way to go!!! :D Set short goal weights to help you stay focused!! :D You have the right mindset!!! Great job on the 13lb loss!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Great job!!! You look fantastic!!!

Thank you!
  • nupurdpandey
    nupurdpandey Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am so so inspired...

and u did this with the help of diet control and increasing your physical activities???
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Awesome job!

Thank you very much!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Congrats!!!! You look fantastic!!!

Thank you! :D
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Simply amazing!!! Congrats :flowerforyou:

TYVM!!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Awesome, truly awesome!!! Congratulations on your weight loss and you upcoming surgery. Best wishes for a speedy recovery!!

Thank you so much!!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Wow. You are so inspirational to me. I hope to be there one day. I think it can feel discouraging when you realize how long it takes but I know its worth it.
    dont dwell on the whole amount make short goals to help you reward yourself! That has helped me tremendously! TY!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    I think I remember your post earlier (winter maybe) with the second pic; I thought that was great! You looking stunning now! Keep it up, you've obviously realized how good it can get!
    Hehe yup! Thank you for commenting again! Look for the 2 year pic on 10/18-19/12!! :D
  • kmlt08
    Options
    You are an inspiration!!!!! You look so awesome too:) I'd be very interested in your thoughts on your surgery after you have as I'll be having the same procedure done with I'm at my goal weight of 155

:flowerforyou:

Thank you! I am doing a video blog and feel free to friend me to follow my journey!
  • picassoadagio
    picassoadagio Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! Well done.
  • kmlt08
    Options
    You are seriously amazing! WOW

TY so much!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Truly remarkable!!!!! GREAT JOB!!!

Thanks!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Totally Awesome!!!!!!
    Thanks!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    You look fantastic!!! way to go! :)

TY!!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    That's brillaint, well done you!! x

Thank you!! :D
  • kmlt08
    Options
    OMG AMAZING!!!! So proud of you
    Thanks so much!
  • brutalbaby
    brutalbaby Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Well done, you are amazing!! Inspiration to all x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!