150.9lbs lighter in 19 months (PICS) ONEderland!

Options

Replies

• kmlt08
    kmlt08 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look amazing, way to go. Such a motivation to see pics like this :)
    Definitely!! I have been in success stories so much throughout my journey! Keeps me motivated! Thanks!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    WOW! Amazing transformation!! Great job!!!
    Thank you!
  • linder4866
    linder4866 Posts: 11,166 Member
    Options
    Wonderful. Thanks for sharing with all of us.
  • Amanda421
    Amanda421 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    you are a such an inspiration. keep it up and best wishes for your surgery, recovery, and continued healthy journey!
  • surfteam1689
    surfteam1689 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Wow, what you have done is truly incredible! GREAT JOB! This shows that anyone can do this! I started on the 10th and have as of today lost 5 pounds in two weeks!
    I was wondering, instead of the surgery, have you considered natural treatments or other options that may be less expensive (less invasive) than surgery? I would recommend that you call the guys over at QNH (http://www.quality-natural-health.com) at 877.987.8468. They provide all natural solutions to just about any health related issues and will give you free consultations over the phone. My wife has been using their help for over two years now and we are very happy we were able to avoid surgery.
    Keep up the GREAT WORK, and THANK YOU for sharing your story!
  • mdcjmom
    mdcjmom Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Girl you are an amazing inspriation for me!
  • newve
    newve Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    You inspire me. Thanks for sharing.
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Wow, you are truly inspiring. Your arms look great, no sagginess. You look amazing. I can't believe you could wear the same outfit after 120 lb loss.

What was your calories per day? I get confused on that one for myself and what workouts did you do?

Hehe thanks! :D I think I may need it pinned when I go again this oct! :D I do about 1200-1450 calories a day never going over 1650.
    No workouts really about 90% of my weight loss has just been in portion control and moderation, increasing liquids and staying active. I have a 3 year old and 19 month old to keep me going! :D I have a gym membership growing dust haha!
  • MsNursey33
    MsNursey33 Posts: 37
    Options
    Wonderful Job!!!! You Look Great...Keep UpThe Great Work!!:smile:
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Excellent! Excellent! Excellent! You look fabulous!!!!! Great Job & best of luck with your surgery!
    Thank you so much!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Phenomenal! Congratulations on your success! You'll be able to meet your next goal no problem!
    Definitely!! Thank you!
  • adamb83
    adamb83 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    fantastic
  • ttillman19
    ttillman19 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    You look great and are an inspiration. The new pic doesnt look like you are 199. Do they know how much weight you will lose once you have the apron removed? You just might pass you 175 goal.
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Good job and keep focused

I have over 151lbs to remind me that I dont wanna go back!! :D Thanks so much!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Wow, you not only look great but so much younger! Congrats, and good job!

Definitely feel it too! Thanks!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    How absolutely amazing and inspiring.

Thank you!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    You look Amazing!!!

Thanks so much! :D
  • kmlt08
    Options
    You look SO great!!! Congrats!!

Awe thank you!
  • Cocoapriss
    Cocoapriss Posts: 1
    Options
    Congratulations!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!