150.9lbs lighter in 19 months (PICS) ONEderland!

Options

Replies

• kmlt08
    kmlt08 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    fantastic
    thanks!
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You look amazing!!! :drinker:
  • kmlt08
    Options
    You look great and are an inspiration. The new pic doesnt look like you are 199. Do they know how much weight you will lose once you have the apron removed? You just might pass you 175 goal.

haha thanks (I praise my abdominal binder that holds everything in!) It can vary from 5-15lbs but will get actual amount when they weigh it! :D
  • grex1949
    grex1949 Posts: 130
    Options
    Good for you! You are inspirational for many of us. Thank you for posting your story!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Congratulations!!!

Thank you!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    U DO LOOK 1DERFUL!!!!!! DAMN!!!!! GR8 PIX. KEEP IT UP BCZ I KNOW U R EXCITED! ALSO GOOD LUCK JUNE 18TH. MAKE SURE U KEEP US UPDATED

Thank you and I definitely will!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Incredible! Great job :flowerforyou:

Thanks so much!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Absolutely amazing!!! How tall are you??

I am 5'7 :) Thanks!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    You are an inspiration!!!!! Awesome Job :-)

Thank you so much!
  • Cynkane
    Cynkane Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    You are truly an inspiration!
  • steinbok
    steinbok Posts: 82
    Options
    Proof positive that anything is possible if you put your mind to it. Good job! What snapped for you to finally make a change? Everyone has different reasons for doing so.
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You look amazing!!! :drinker:
    Thank you!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Good for you! You are inspirational for many of us. Thank you for posting your story!

Thank you for viewing and commenting! :D A Size Healthier!! :D
  • ShellyKay67
    ShellyKay67 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    YEAH for you! What an accomplishment! I'm sure you are VERY proud of yourself and have every right to be! Congrats! Such an inspiration!!!!!!!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    You are truly an inspiration!

Thanks so much!
  • MrsSorenson
    MrsSorenson Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration! Great Job! I have 106 lbs to lose and I love to see others succed! :)
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Proof positive that anything is possible if you put your mind to it. Good job! What snapped for you to finally make a change? Everyone has different reasons for doing so.

it was about 4 months before my son was due and I saw how restrictive I was with my 16 month old and i didn't want my weight to hold me back from enjoying my children. My children are my inspiration! I have done this for them! (I joke that I get to reap the benefits but its true!) They keep me active and remind me what is important in life!! :D
    Thanks!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    YEAH for you! What an accomplishment! I'm sure you are VERY proud of yourself and have every right to be! Congrats! Such an inspiration!!!!!!!

I definitely am! Thank you!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    You are an inspiration! Great Job! I have 106 lbs to lose and I love to see others succed! :)

You so can do it!!! Make realistic short term goals and reward yourself on your hard work! Thanks for commenting!
  • chubbytiff
    chubbytiff Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    thank you for sharing. You look great! I cant wait to post my pics of me in Onederland..
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!