150.9lbs lighter in 19 months (PICS) ONEderland!

Options

Replies

• kmlt08
    kmlt08 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS HUN!! What is your goal weight? Or size? How tall r u?
    Thanks! <3
    My 2nd year goal of my lifestyle change is 175lbs by 10/19/12 I hope to exceed that. No goal weight just a size healthier! :D I am 5'7.
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Great job girl!! God Bless You!

TY!!!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Fantastic job! You look beautiful and 20 years younger! Thank you for sharing your success!!

Awe thanks!!!!! :D
  • kmlt08
    Options
    You are so wonderful. I'm am so amazed. You are an inspiration to me. Just take my time and go step by step
    Yup focus on today and plan for tomorrow!! You got this!! Thanks for commenting! :D
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Absolutely Amazing!

TYVM!!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!!!! :D

Thank you!
  • HYBRIDXXX
    HYBRIDXXX Posts: 86
    Options
    U DO LOOK 1DERFUL!!!!!! DAMN!!!!! GR8 PIX. KEEP IT UP BCZ I KNOW U R EXCITED! ALSO GOOD LUCK JUNE 18TH. MAKE SURE U KEEP US UPDATED
  • kmlt08
    Options
    I am so so inspired...

and u did this with the help of diet control and increasing your physical activities???
    Thanks!
    Yup I pretty much eat the same stuff just in moderation and portion control. Increasing my water and I have a 3 year old and 19 month old to keep me active! Once I have recovered from my panniculectomy surgery I am starting turbo fire to tone!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    That's amazing! Well done.

Thank you!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Well done, you are amazing!! Inspiration to all x

Thanks so much!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Wonderful. Thanks for sharing with all of us.

Thank you for commenting! Your kind words keep me motivated! :D
  • kmlt08
    Options
    you are a such an inspiration. keep it up and best wishes for your surgery, recovery, and continued healthy journey!

Thanks so much!
  • laceylou0702
    laceylou0702 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Incredible! Great job :flowerforyou:
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Wow, what you have done is truly incredible! GREAT JOB! This shows that anyone can do this! I started on the 10th and have as of today lost 5 pounds in two weeks!
    I was wondering, instead of the surgery, have you considered natural treatments or other options that may be less expensive (less invasive) than surgery? I would recommend that you call the guys over at QNH (http://www.quality-natural-health.com) at 877.987.8468. They provide all natural solutions to just about any health related issues and will give you free consultations over the phone. My wife has been using their help for over two years now and we are very happy we were able to avoid surgery.
    Keep up the GREAT WORK, and THANK YOU for sharing your story!
    Way to go on your loss! No I have had my abdominal apron for over 12 years (prolly more) and no matter what I do to tone/exercise which is extremely hard right now with how much it hangs it will never regain enough elasticity in the skin to have it kept. Thanks for the advice but I am eager to have it removed and recover and move on with my size healthier journey! :D
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Girl you are an amazing inspriation for me!

Thank you!
  • LAS_1980
    LAS_1980 Posts: 156
    Options
    Absolutely amazing!!! How tall are you??
  • kmlt08
    Options
    You inspire me. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you for commenting and keeping me motivated!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Wonderful Job!!!! You Look Great...Keep UpThe Great Work!!:smile:
    Thanks so much!
  • marynmarty
    marynmarty Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration!!!!! Awesome Job :-)
  • kmlt08
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!

Thank you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!