Potato Chips In the Oven... Magic. Absolute Magic.

Replies

• katlynx6
    katlynx6 Posts: 68
    bump!
  • keenercam
    keenercam Posts: 321 Member
    sounds wonderful!
  • Pspetal
    Pspetal Posts: 426 Member
    bump
  • Teresa712
    Teresa712 Posts: 32
    bump
  • laceylou0702
    laceylou0702 Posts: 226 Member
    bump
  • rlwinton
    rlwinton Posts: 101
    YUM!!!!
  • strongmom2b
    strongmom2b Posts: 26 Member
    thanks!!!
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Bump
  • MontagneGitane
    MontagneGitane Posts: 127 Member
    Just tried these for the first time. Amazing! I had to keep reminding myself not to feel guilty for eating them. I used a bit of garlic powder and freshly ground black pepper. Delicious! Thanks for the recipe. :)
  • 010Elle010
    010Elle010 Posts: 56 Member
    Big time BUMP! Will be doing this ASAP
  • mcfish618
    mcfish618 Posts: 48 Member
    Tried this and they were Fantastic! my first batch were I thought thin enough but did not come out super crispy, next batch I did thinner and got them just a little too dark, 3rd batch worked like a charm. My teenage daughter who rolls her eyes at everything I make that is "healthy" went crazy over these, I added salt and pepper to hers before cooking and then for me and my husband tried Ms dash hot and spicy, some with Zataran's, etc.......they truly tasted like a crispy chip. My daughter wants to even take them for lunch. Thanks for posting this one! :heart:
  • Bump!! For sure
  • adfabus
    adfabus Posts: 178 Member
    Bumping all the way to the microwave. :happy:
  • sandibo
    sandibo Posts: 2 Member
    Bump, sounds yummy!
  • jjbroads
    jjbroads Posts: 2
    Check out the Pampered Chef Microwave Chip maker.....there are MANY recipes and video's online. So many products that will allow you to cook healthy. I'm a Pampered Chef consultant, only because I'm a FOODIE and LOVE the products!!! http://youtu.be/2tBgfYYTRpE
  • nill4me
    nill4me Posts: 682 Member
    Excuse me....I must run out to the grocery. :-D
  • madcitygal
    madcitygal Posts: 43 Member
    bump
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    o.O Bump!
  • bonboncito
    bonboncito Posts: 210 Member
    thank you:cry: I have not had chips over 2 months defenitely going to try:love:
  • MummaSue
    MummaSue Posts: 242 Member
    This looks fab, thanks for posting :O)
  • discern82
    discern82 Posts: 17 Member
    I will have to try these!
  • twilightobession
    twilightobession Posts: 101 Member
    I am so glad that I found this. I am going to have to try this. Thanks!!!!!!
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    OP, I love you. For real. I'm on week one of 5 weeks of no junk food and I've been craving chips. I just made these and they were awesome.
  • QueenOfShiba
    QueenOfShiba Posts: 22 Member
    It took me a while to actually make these, but now that I have...THANK YOU! They are so easy and delicious!
  • vivmurray
    vivmurray Posts: 22 Member
    i love these...but am i the only one whose potatoes are sticking to the paper???
  • I've just texted hubby to get me a couple of potatoes on his way home :laugh:
  • blpope
    blpope Posts: 163
    bump
  • naddi9
    naddi9 Posts: 26
    I tried it today and it is so easy to make. Perfect little snack in between :)
  • dhencel
    dhencel Posts: 244 Member
    would wax paper or paper towel work??? I don't want to buy parchment paper just to try.....
  • dyannajoy
    dyannajoy Posts: 466 Member
    would wax paper or paper towel work??? I don't want to buy parchment paper just to try.....

do you have spray oil? spray your glass microwave tray with oil and lay potatoes on....a little more clean up but works great :)