• shannoninBC
    shannoninBC Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Hapoo100
    But he's not taking any friend requests
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    I can only dream of having a body the likes of duharforstået, Acg67, Sidesteal, OhPiper, jpfost et al

SpareTyre.jpg

But I'm over 60 lbs lighter than the above, have lost the spare tyre and working on tightening the rest of it! :bigsmile:

24Augvs23Mar50lbsdatesFB.jpg

My man that is some SERIOUS progress and you don't have to feel bad comparing yourself to others for a second! Look at what you've done! Be proud.
  • katya73
    katya73 Posts: 464
    Options
    <--- this mug always wins the ladies over.

I vote for this one ;-)
    Amongst quite a few others ....
    One in particular ... I am not about to mention names though .. His head may grow bit larger than normal ..haha !!
  • Snow__White
    Snow__White Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    ye theres a hot dude on my FL
  • Abeer8
    Abeer8 Posts: 12
    Options
    I nominate future self :D
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME PLEASE!!! I CAN DO THE TRUFFLE SHUFFLE

Truffleshuffle.gif
  • ItsMeRebekah
    ItsMeRebekah Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    TheRoadDog - gets my vote.. Very sexy
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    I can only dream of having a body the likes of duharforstået, Acg67, Sidesteal, OhPiper, jpfost et al

But I'm over 60 lbs lighter than the above, have lost the spare tyre and working on tightening the rest of it! :bigsmile:

Hey, you're doing great, man!
  • Tybalt71
    Tybalt71 Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    <--- this mug always wins the ladies over.

I vote for this one ;-)
    Amongst quite a few others ....
    One in particular ... I am not about to mention names though .. His head may grow bit larger than normal ..haha !!
    *raises eyebrow*
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    Ok, Y'all are freaks.
    first off YOU ARE re-posting / quoting pictures, which on other threads will get you *****-slapped, ridiculed, snubbed, educated in on-line etiquette and insulted and you will begin to feel like the worm you are.
    2nd. you're ignoring Acg67 who seems to be a gastronomic god, a culinary creator of vast superiority. His meals (and abs) are nothing short of amazing. check out the 'what do your meals look like' threads in recipes. I've found vast inspiration there as well as food tips...
    have a healthy day y'all

Acg was voted for a few times, so not ignored. Those abs are permanently burned into my retinas! I'm gonna inch my freaky worm self on outta here. :flowerforyou:
  • smilingchica
    smilingchica Posts: 279 Member
    Options

SpareTyre.jpg

You're doing a phenomenal job!!! :flowerforyou:
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options

Hey, you're doing great, man!

Sorry, had to come back to say YES YOU ARE!!! :happy:
  • BriskisGrl
    BriskisGrl Posts: 461
    Options

SpareTyre.jpg

Kyle.. I think you look fantastic.. Be PROUD of what you have accomplished. Losing that weight wasn't easy.
  • myers0machine
    myers0machine Posts: 685
    Options
    i vote for myself as i aint human am a machine :) also i appreciate that i aint no Jesus but :) am getting there slowly miles from where i want to be but a step closer then yesterday so in my eyes am Zeus
  • Helenatrandom
    Helenatrandom Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    I think I need new glasses, and it has only been six months!

I read the header as HONEST guy on MFP contest.

I think most of them are pretty truthful, but some like to get a little argument going. Same goes for some girls, though.
  • lizzybethclaire
    lizzybethclaire Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    I have wasted so much time at work trolling this list. oh well. Lots of eye candy to gawk at!
  • Tybalt71
    Tybalt71 Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    Could we all keep doing "Quotes" and reposting the same pics over and over-txs a bunch -Ty *ROLLZ EYEZ**
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Could we all keep doing "Quotes" and reposting the same pics over and over-txs a bunch -Ty *ROLLZ EYEZ**

I know man...it's seriously demotivating me...because they aren't mine.

:grumble:
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options

SpareTyre.jpg

I hope you are very proud of what you've done so far. That's very, very good progress. Look at the difference just in your face!

Great work sir.