anyone with 50 + pounds to lose?

Options

Replies

• JENROMERO
    JENROMERO Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I've been on and off of this site for at least a year now. I'm starting over -- hopefully one last time. And I would LOVE to lose at least 50 lbs before my company meeting this November in Cancun. Let's do it together!! :)
  • fitnhealthykaren
    Options
    Feel free to add me - looks like you and I are at right about the same stage (50 to go)
  • blackdoggrfr1
    Options
    II need to lose 100+lbs.
  • fruitloop2
    fruitloop2 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I have 50 to loose as well. Feel free to add me if you like...or anyone for that matter :smile:
  • Chellie74
    Chellie74 Posts: 23
    Options
    That's really awesome! Good for you! :)
  • moepod
    moepod Posts: 5
    Options
    I'm brand new, started using mfp a couple months ago, then stopped, then started again a week ago. I'm doing great and could use some friends as well, and would also like some people that have 50+ lbs to lose :)
  • Chellie74
    Chellie74 Posts: 23
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 60. Today is the first day. Like anything, the first day of quitting something is the hardest! Add me if you like! :)
    It's always better to work together to get things done!
  • karen91967
    karen91967 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 60lbs in 1 year- feel free to add me!
  • JellyJaks
    JellyJaks Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    I started out with 110 pounds to lose. I've lost 30 so far. Feel free to add me :smile:
  • doviebug
    doviebug Posts: 2
    Options
    Me, Me!! I do!
    I would love to be added by people who are great at motivating and guiding someone who doesn't know where to start! (That would be me again!!)
  • felicityrhode
    felicityrhode Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    *raises hand* 50 pounds by this time next year... My first goal is twenty pounds, though. Feel free to add me!
  • Missi3601
    Missi3601 Posts: 264
    Options
    ok I think I got the 2nd round of everyone :) if I missed you please feel free to add me
  • dagucrew
    dagucrew Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I would very much like to lose 55 lbs. I'm 51 and eat a vegetarian diet and would like to make the transition to vegan, but seem to always backslide when I try. Anyway, today is my first day on MFP. You all are doing so well! I look to you for inspiration!
  • futuresizeeight
    Options
    My long term goal is to lose 160. I'm currently 5'7" and weigh 310. I've been on MFP for about 3 days now and have found it very helpful. Anyone can feel free to add me. :)
  • littleredbird25
    Options
    That;s really great! I have lots to go Over 100...I just started today and I'm encouraged by the success everyone seems to be having..It's a long road but this looks like a great place to start a journey!
    :smile:
  • jennnnn2u
    jennnnn2u Posts: 133
    Options
    My goal is to lose between 103-140 pounds. I could use the friends and support as well so I'll add you. We can do it, girl!!!
  • DarcieC2389
    DarcieC2389 Posts: 146
    Options
    I still have about 53 lbs left to lose. Feel free to add me.
  • jlynwhet
    jlynwhet Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I stared Februay 5, would like to lose 70 lbs and have lost 19 so far. As you get older, losing weight is more of an effort because our metabolism slows down. I struggle as do most and have some good days and some not so good. They key is to stay the course and NOT give up. I appreciate MFP and all the encouragement received from new friends. I wish you well in your journey and hope someday we can both say we DID it!
  • DaBossLady24
    DaBossLady24 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Goal is about 60 and I've lost almost half of that so far... add me if you wish and good luck/great progress so far to everyone! :bigsmile:
  • pancakemix16
    pancakemix16 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I am trying to lose at least 100. I have lost it before but now trying hard to do it once again. Feel free to add me.