Replies

• Anomalia
    Anomalia Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    I need a hug.
  • Kalynx
    Kalynx Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    I'm afraid of fireworks. I can watch them on TV but in person I'm afraid they will fall down and burn me. Even if they are displayed from a distance, over water.
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    I can recite the alphabet backwards....really fast.

Me, too. When my brother (younger) was in 2nd grade, his teacher had the whole class learn this. Consequently, everyone in my family can do recite the alphabet backwards.

If I rub my right eye when I'm tired, it makes a loud noise (similar to the sound of rubbing windex off a mirror.)
  • saragato
    saragato Posts: 1,154
    Options
    I have a joint disorder, more commonly known as being double-jointed, and can easily dislocate any joint and pop it back in myself. Once I had my right wrist dislocated for 6 months straight before I finally popped it reaching for a cup. The constant popping when I move grosses some people out.
  • JamieDD
    JamieDD Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I was kicked in the face by one of my horses....and nothing was broken, just lots of brusing, swelling and stitches inside my lower lip and the right side of my face is still numb and this happen in 1984. It always feels like I've just left the dentist office. :laugh:
  • taxidermist15
    taxidermist15 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    I dont have a gag reflex :S
  • saragato
    saragato Posts: 1,154
    Options
    I dont have a gag reflex :S

I don't either. I lost it after my tonsillectomy when I was 17.
  • crazylikefox
    Options
    I like to think of foreign languages in Harry Potter terminology. If you learn one, that is your "house". How strong your skill is relates to how powerful a wizard you are. If you don't learn one, then you are just a muggle.
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    I can write with both my left and right hand, and are both just as neat as each other! =)
  • koolkrazykitten
    Options
    I don't know how to spell loose or is it lose or loss hmm maybe lost because that's what I am loose.........I mean lost!

You really made me chuckle reading that :laugh:
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    This is not photoshopped:
    2193703_2989.jpg
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    I have a few:

- I gag whenever I brush my teeth, sometimes to the point of throwing up. And it's not because of too much toothpaste or putting the toothbrush too far back.

- I can pick things up with my feet.

- I have a mild self diagnosed case of short term memory loss. It's quite annoying, actually.

- I sleep with the hall light on as I'm afraid of the dark.

- Whenever I eat food, my first bite has to go on my right side, then the next bite goes on the left side of my mouth but has to be about .5 bigger than the first, then it continues in the same pattern.

I'll probably think of more as this post progresses.
  • judith3
    judith3 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I have a joint disorder, more commonly known as being double-jointed, and can easily dislocate any joint and pop it back in myself. Once I had my right wrist dislocated for 6 months straight before I finally popped it reaching for a cup. The constant popping when I move grosses some people out.

I've totally got this the constant popping definetly(sp) grosses alot of people out
  • terri0527
    terri0527 Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    I am right-handed but when I snap my fingers, I do it better on my left hand. Can hardly snap with my right at all:grumble:
  • NU2U
    NU2U Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    I had an uncle who smoked alot of cigarettes. I hated the smell..but liked the way he blew the smoke out. One day I decided to make my own cigarette and smoke it. I took a piece of notebook paper..rolled it up..and glued it closed ( hey, I was 11). I ended up with a huge "cigarette". I was proud!!!

I lit one end and put the other end to my mouth. It burned so fast..it set my lip on fire. Seriously..I had a 3rd degree burn. Scar took several years to fade. You can actually still see a hint of it when I'm not wearing gloss.

I have never smoked ANYTHING since that day. Smoking kills..lesson learned!!

And at church the following Sunday..my mom made me testify about it...EMBARASSING!!!
  • VanillaBeanSeed
    VanillaBeanSeed Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I have Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.
  • DrGeriK
    DrGeriK Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I have a metal plate in my right arm and I broke my neck in three different places when I was 16. Yes I can walk and no I do not set off the metal detectors (darn!)
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    I have a weird nerve path... When I drink really cold water, my left armpit feels cold.
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    because of my scoliosis you can see my shoulder blade through the left side of my body but not on my right.... :laugh:
  • leynak
    leynak Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I can do weird stuff with my joints. I mean it's pretty normal to me but I've been told it's weird. It's easier to show a picture. Here's one example:

DSCF1237.jpgDSCF1236.jpg

It's gotten less exaggerated as I've aged. I used to make my elbows touch when I did that. I can also make my shoulder blades stick up to look like I'm growing wings. :laugh:

*excuse the weird faces :laugh: :laugh: