Bored...ask me anything.

Options

Replies

• Lukazetta
    Lukazetta Posts: 427 Member
    Options

Soooo you guys both suck.....

Oh heavenly blessed beauty, whose inner beauty is simply diving and everlasting, I would love to be your knight in shining armor. If you want to talk to a good friend, honest, sweet and tender, you can do with me at any moment, I am a good person, kind, loyal and sincere. My friendship that I offer you is clean and transparent. I congratulate to you, because you are very beautiful, your beauty, your charming figure, your pleasant and angelical smile, your personality, your happiness, your charm, your kindness, your beautiful eyes, your lips soft and exquisite, delicate your hands, your legs precious Your beautiful, spectacular and divine body, you have all these qualities and more, you are a wonderful and perfect woman, your gaze is tender and sweet, penetrating my soul. The beauty of a rose has no comparison with the sweetness of your face and the beauty of your heart. I am of the people, I like to have a good relationship with all my friends.
  • Erica002
    Erica002 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    If an extremely intelligent woman , educated , great job, whole package ............ tells you she loves you every day for two years.

Then one day she says she doesn't want to see you anymore for no apparent reason........ she can't give a reason......

WT$ does that mean .......... how do you ever "understand" that

People change. She could've grown more in those two years and realised she wasn't truly in love..could've found someone else...who knows
  • _hi_hat3r_
    _hi_hat3r_ Posts: 423 Member
    Options

Oh heavenly blessed beauty, whose inner beauty is simply diving and everlasting, I would love to be your knight in shining armor. If you want to talk to a good friend, honest, sweet and tender, you can do with me at any moment, I am a good person, kind, loyal and sincere. My friendship that I offer you is clean and transparent. I congratulate to you, because you are very beautiful, your beauty, your charming figure, your pleasant and angelical smile, your personality, your happiness, your charm, your kindness, your beautiful eyes, your lips soft and exquisite, delicate your hands, your legs precious Your beautiful, spectacular and divine body, you have all these qualities and more, you are a wonderful and perfect woman, your gaze is tender and sweet, penetrating my soul. The beauty of a rose has no comparison with the sweetness of your face and the beauty of your heart. I am of the people, I like to have a good relationship with all my friends.

sounds like a romance novel
  • 1113cw
    1113cw Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    Didn't feel like reading through 8 pages of.. stuff...
    My question... what's the meaning of life? Ok, 2 questions... second, why is the sky blue? Maybe three... why do you park on driveway but drive on a parkway?
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options

But I'm not your friend...;(

Why you gotta lie for?!
  • Lukazetta
    Options

Why you gotta lie for?!

I have been staring at your profile picture speechless and in awe for the past hour or so. That deep gaze in your eyes, your perfect smile, all of your features just seem to all come together so well, almost an...gelical in a sense I suppose.

The reason I am writing this is to let you know that I think I have found the most beautiful woman to grace us with her presence on our planet, and I am of course talking about you.

I know this might mean absolutely nothing to you, and you probably get many of these types of messages/posts on MFP and in real life BUT please understand that I am being as genuine as ever when I say that you are the ultimate dictionary definition of perfection, and I hope that one day God can bestow me with a woman as beautiful as you, I would be forever grateful.

I hope that this message finds you well, I do not care if I get a response to this, I am just simply stating the obvious and had to let you know how I really felt..
  • Lukazetta
    Options
    Didn't feel like reading through 8 pages of.. stuff...
    My question... what's the meaning of life? Ok, 2 questions... second, why is the sky blue? Maybe three... why do you park on driveway but drive on a parkway?

1. Life is meaningless. We are descendants of ancient aliens.

2. The sky isn't blue, it's a reflection from the ocean and sun. It gives use the illusion that it is blue.

3. Good question.
  • Farfourah
    Options

Why you gotta lie for?!

I have been staring at your profile picture speechless and in awe for the past hour or so. That deep gaze in your eyes, your perfect smile, all of your features just seem to all come together so well, almost an...gelical in a sense I suppose.

The reason I am writing this is to let you know that I think I have found the most beautiful woman to grace us with her presence on our planet, and I am of course talking about you.

I know this might mean absolutely nothing to you, and you probably get many of these types of messages/posts on MFP and in real life BUT please understand that I am being as genuine as ever when I say that you are the ultimate dictionary definition of perfection, and I hope that one day God can bestow me with a woman as beautiful as you, I would be forever grateful.

I hope that this message finds you well, I do not care if I get a response to this, I am just simply stating the obvious and had to let you know how I really felt..

It does mean absolutely nothing to me...
    But that was written beautifully, yet you can't see my eyes or smile so go to hell you male ratchet....
  • Lukazetta
    Options

But that was written beautifully, yet you can't see my eyes or smile so go to hell you male ratchet....

I imagine that your eyes and smile are only as perfected according to your body. The Unique, Seductive, Sensual, Sexy, Desirable, Irresistible, Sunnishing, Flawless, Exotic, Exquiste, Refined like sweet wine good to taste, gorgeous masterpiece work of art, Create by The Greatest sculptor, GOD, Who formed, sculpte & created a perfect boy, beautiful perfect body of a Gorgeous woman, You. So precious, So Glorious, So Beautiful & So Lovely. Theres no one like you.....
    You are what I call

A T R U E W O M A N.........Fascinating & Interesting.......

TO DESCRIBE HOW GORGEOUS YOU ARE WOULD DEPLETE THE WORLD OF ADJECTIVES.
  • hina_syed_3
    hina_syed_3 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Why am I always left with mismatched socks? And where do all the missing socks go??

probably somewhere there....
  • Farfourah
    Options

I imagine that your eyes and smile are only as perfected according to your body. The Unique, Seductive, Sensual, Sexy, Desirable, Irresistible, Sunnishing, Flawless, Exotic, Exquiste, Refined like sweet wine good to taste, gorgeous masterpiece work of art, Create by The Greatest sculptor, GOD, Who formed, sculpte & created a perfect boy, beautiful perfect body of a Gorgeous woman, You. So precious, So Glorious, So Beautiful & So Lovely. Theres no one like you.....
    You are what I call

A T R U E W O M A N.........Fascinating & Interesting.......

TO DESCRIBE HOW GORGEOUS YOU ARE WOULD DEPLETE THE WORLD OF ADJECTIVES.

bahahahahaha....okay that was a good line....how do you want me? Face down, *kitten* up?
  • Lukazetta
    Options

bahahahahaha....okay that was a good line....how do you want me? Face down, *kitten* up?

It's up to you really.

And I was thinking, we are clearly the two best looking people on this site and we should take advantage of it. What do you say we go to Vegas and get married then make a happy family of perfectly aesthetic children that are so awe striking they make world rulers drop to their knees and beg to pay us huge sums of money for the genetic code. Then we can live happily ever after, throwing money in the trash and partying like Charlie Sheen. As you can see I have this whole thing planned out so all you have to do after you pop out some kids is sit by the pool, drink margaritas, and get oiled up by hot pool boys all day while I conduct business. I already have the wedding booked for the Elvis Wedding Chapel on the strip so I'm really banking on you to say yes to this or I'm going to have to just find a stripper and I don't think the plan will turn out as well.
  • Farfourah
    Options

It's up to you really.

And I was thinking, we are clearly the two best looking people on this site and we should take advantage of it. What do you say we go to Vegas and get married then make a happy family of perfectly aesthetic children that are so awe striking they make world rulers drop to their knees and beg to pay us huge sums of money for the genetic code. Then we can live happily ever after, throwing money in the trash and partying like Charlie Sheen. As you can see I have this whole thing planned out so all you have to do after you pop out some kids is sit by the pool, drink margaritas, and get oiled up by hot pool boys all day while I conduct business. I already have the wedding booked for the Elvis Wedding Chapel on the strip so I'm really banking on you to say yes to this or I'm going to have to just find a stripper and I don't think the plan will turn out as well.

Smh...somebody had already sent me this line before you unoriginal piece of turd....
  • Lukazetta
    Options

Smh...somebody had already sent me this line before you unoriginal piece of turd....

That was me, you never responded.

Do you think maybe we could chat over skype? I mean I won't pressure you to do anything sexual... but let's just say I have a hefty wallet. The more you show the more I'll pay. God! You're aphrodite reincarnated. Your buttocks look like they could provide sexual pleasure to no end, but at the same time end my life with just a quick squeeze of your hamstrings around my neck if I were being a bad boy! Seriously, let's chat. I want to explore eachothers bodies as if we were Lewis and Clark.
  • Farfourah
    Options

Do you think maybe we could chat over skype? I mean I won't pressure you to do anything sexual... but let's just say I have a hefty wallet. The more you show the more I'll pay. God! You're aphrodite reincarnated. Your buttocks look like they could provide sexual pleasure to no end, but at the same time end my life with just a quick squeeze of your hamstrings around my neck if I were being a bad boy! Seriously, let's chat. I want to explore eachothers bodies as if we were Lewis and Clark.

Hmmm....that could have been you....

It all depends really, how many fingers does it take to cover your penis?
  • lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options

Hmmm....that could have been you....

two hands with a bit showing.
  • Lukazetta
    Options

Depends on the length of fingers but I can tell you that I haven't heard any complaints.

I usually just say it's smaller than it actually is because no-one would believe me if I told the truth.

When I've told the truth & they didn't believe me I'll offer a girls number who will vouch. I've never offered to show it to a girl, I just stick with the phone call & eventually they will ask to see. But I only show my private parts if they show me their's. One time a girl tried to pull my pants down when I wasn't looking. Immature move.
  • Farfourah
    Options

Depends on the length of fingers but I can tell you that I haven't heard any complaints.

I usually just say it's smaller than it actually is because no-one would believe me if I told the truth.

When I've told the truth & they didn't believe me I'll offer a girls number who will vouch. I've never offered to show it to a girl, I just stick with the phone call & eventually they will ask to see. But I only show my private parts if they show me their's. One time a girl tried to pull my pants down when I wasn't looking. Immature move.

Gimmie a number....8 inches, 9?
    And gimmie this girl's number....
  • Lukazetta
    Options

Gimmie a number....8 inches, 9?
    And gimmie this girl's number....

2 inches.

From my knee!
  • Farfourah
    Options