Staying Motivated day to day- Prt 1......

Options

Replies

• ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    Good evening,

I got in 45 minutes earlier but will do 25 more to compensate for the chips I ate. ( really gonna have to stop doing that.) Not so good with the water but I never seem to be able to drink that much.

Beware of Aldi chicken breast... they have a lot of sodium. I guess cheaper is not always best.

Anyway have a good night.
  • Goddessofchaos
    Options
    Hi, Guys.
    I have been doing well with the calories, and trying to work in the exercise.
    I didnt do so well with water today, but tomorrow I will.
    Walked at a decent pace for 45 mins today. I did a mile and half.

Have a great night, and a better tomorrow.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone, I am up, pumped and ready to go today. I messed up yesterday for the first time in almost 2 weeks, but that is okay, I am right back to it today. I am going to drink my water and try to do my exercise, have not been feeling the best today so far. Not sure what is going on here.
  • scoobdoob808
    Options
    Ready for the Day. Did pretty good yesterday but could have eaten less SUGAR. ALthough I did do my shred so that is a plus. Goals for today are eat good calories and do my shred and perhaps take a walk with the baby and the dogs. Happy Friday evreryone
  • dragonfly81
    dragonfly81 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Hi Team! You're all doing so great! I'm really proud of all of you.

I am about to finish my third bottle of water today, that'll put me at 50.7 oz. Gonna keep drinking.
    Got to work and realized I'm out of everything but popcorn! So all I've had today was a 100 calorie pack of popcorn. Gonna eat a big dinner then walk if the weather holds out. (We're due for tornados and hail this afternoon).

Keep on keepin' on!
  • soupandsandwich
    soupandsandwich Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I did about 45 minutes, playing Wii fit plus, and mowed lawn for another half hour today.
    I know doing the Wii fit, is not the same as a workout dvd, or going to the gym, but I did such a variety of activities, I think it was really good for me. Not a huge calorie burner, but still effective. And it was fun. :happy:

I still have to log my food, and I'm behind on water for the day, but I still have time to fix that.

Keep up the great work everyone! I'm so happy this thread is still alive. I was posting in a couple of other ones, but everyone else seems to have dropped out. Let's all hang in there!
  • ivykivy
    Options
    Newattitude2009. moving is the most important part especially for your body systems

I did okay today not enough water. I am hungry even though I just ate but I will probably drink some water eat the 31 cals I have left :laugh: and go to bed.
  • etey7
    etey7 Posts: 44
    Options
    Wow!! I Haven't posted for a few days now. Everyone's doing great! Congratulations to you all!!! :flowerforyou: :drinker:

Well, my week was just a disaster. Overeating and indulging myself with chips and sweets without exercising it off. :noway: I'm really down right now because I feel that I'm going back to my old habits and gaining back the weight I lost :grumble: I really have to quit cold turkey on junk food. Moderation, for me, was not the key. Portion control was not a problem back then, but now??! i don't know.. :frown:

But I'm really glad to hear everyone's doing great! :wink:
  • soupandsandwich
    soupandsandwich Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Everyone beware. It is the start of the most dangerous season, and it will go on through Easter. Fun size candy! They are the devil.
    Don't fall for the pretty colors and seasonal wrappings. Don't buy a bunch 'just in case' for Halloween, if you don't get many trick or treaters. Ok -- maybe you can buy one bag, 'just in case'. But that will do. Or you if you don't trust yourself to have it in the house, and don't have little kids that will be disappointed, just keep your light off, on Halloween night. The kids will get plenty of goodies, irregardless.

I'm saying this because I ate a bunch of fun sized milky ways. They sneak up on you. They are VICIOUS! Resist! Be strong!
  • ivykivy
    Options
    I didn't do bad at all calorie wise. I had planned an overage day. It was actually yesterday but I ended up exercising so I moved it to today. It took everything I had not to exercise the cals off but I did it and maybe it will help my frequent stalls.

I've been getting a lot of compliments and it's starting to make me think well maybe I don't need to lose so much or maybe I can take it slower. But I am committed to stay on this track and lose the next 25 by Feb.

Hope everyone had a great week but we'll all have a better week this week. I can feel it. :drinker:
  • scoobdoob808
    Options
    Good morning everyone. Hope today is a good day for all of you. My goals for today are to drink a ton of water, do my shred, and eat only my 1200 calories.
  • dragonfly81
    Options
    Good morning, team! I hope your monday is excellent today!

I'm needing a little push lately. I have been walking 2.5 miles now instead of just 1.2 and by the end of it, my right leg/hip is killing me (right under my butt cheek). I put off walking Saturday and Sunday because of it, but I can't keep doing that.

So, a little "pain go away" mojo, please? lol

Calorie wise, I'm doing great, and I've even got my husband keeping a diary on here now!

*eta - I was so sleepy this morning that I forgot to weigh myself!! Will do that when I get off work today lol
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    hello everyone, my computer is down due to the AT&T modem, I had to order another one, I won't get it for 3 to 5 days, I am at the library right now typing this, I hate being without my computer though, I am ready for them to hurry up and ship that modem. Anyways, I haven't been doing so well without my computer. I have probably gained some weight back, I hope not though, Okay, gotta go, will talk to you all when I get my computer up and going again. :flowerforyou:
  • ourgang
    ourgang Posts: 229
    Options
    had a busy weekend, painting the girls room. They turned out great, but I def fell off the wagon this weekend. And my knee really hurts so I haven't run in 5 days. Hope to do a light run tonight or tomorrow. I am currently up 3 lbs...

SO SICK OF THIS YOYO!!!!!!!!

Why can't I just stick with this everyday. The weekdays are great and then I blow the weekend:sad: :sad: :sad:

Anyway, another week. doing my jillian in the am and walking or running in the pm..

Hope everyone has a great day
  • jdavis193
    jdavis193 Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    O yes I go through days like that but i think of the ending if its really worth it and that helps me get through it. I am so tired at night by the time i workout so i push myself to do it!!!
  • ivykivy
    Options
    I made a cake for my aunt. Usually the batter won't fit in a bundt cake pan so I made a small sample in a bread pan. I have eaten 2 slices. Hopefully I won't eat anymore. I may take the rest to church and give it away. But I did refrain from stopping and getting fast food b/c I didn't have time to cook and bake and I didn't get chips at the convenience store.

We all have bad days. I have had many but if you keep going despite the bad days you will be victorious. All those half pounds and pounds have added up to 70+ pounds for me despite the bad days. I'm gonna lose the weight even if it takes me another 2 years.

Have a great evening and a better tomorrow.:flowerforyou:
  • dragonfly81
    Options
    I'm sick. Didn't want go to work today. Don't want to walk tonight, know I need to. Ugh.
  • Berna
    Berna Posts: 23
    Options
    Thanks MOMOFTWO for starting this thread.

I was doing really great with logging my food and exercise through the month of September, then depression hit me like a brick wall. I lost sight of my goal and then lost focus altogether. I got a letter from our dear friends here at MFP, checked out this thread and am glad to report am more determined to get back on track!

Thanks all of you who are posting with positive thoughts. And thanks to all who are honest to admit that we all lose focus from time to time.

115940.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • scoobdoob808
    Options
    Good morning!!! Another wonderful day. GOAL Today is to do my exercise, I have been slacking lately and yesterday I went WAY over my calories. Ohwell today is a new day and time for better decisions.
  • jljohnson4041
    Options
    Well, I am hoping that I can jump in this group as well. I know that this thread has been going on for a bit....but after reading everything everyone has put down.....wow. :happy: I am having trouble myself finding the time to actually exercise. I am a teacher that gets up at 3:45...leaves the house at 4:40....drives and hour and 15 mins to work...there by 6, kids in room at 7 and go non-stop until 2:15. Then I am staying after school because I also coach dealing with athletes, or tutoring kids. don't leave school until 5, usually no earlier and at home around 630 with traffic. By the time I get home, all I want to do is sit down and relax for a few moments, eat, take a shower and go the heck to sleep.:yawn: :sad: I am having trouble finding the energy to push myself to exercise. I do with the athletes some....but not as much as I need to, especially with me being a diabetic (type 1) as well.

Hope everyone has a LOVELY Wednesday:drinker: .....its HUMP day! YAY!:flowerforyou: