Ultimate Zombie Survival Team

Options

Replies

• ludgerclay
    ludgerclay Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'm an ultra runner, I can keep moving on foot for days. After the bus runs out of gas and you're stuck in the desert, I can keep ahead of the slow moving zombies, make it to the next gas station, and bring back the needed fuel. If any of them get too close, I can still wield my Louisville Slugger as well as Shaun of the Dead does has cricket bat.
  • erikkasusann
    erikkasusann Posts: 104
    Options
    I can break down a whole hog in 20 minutes.
  • wofford16
    wofford16 Posts: 63
    Options
    We're gonna need a bigger bus! :laugh:

I'm driving!!! :drinker: :laugh: My dad calls me Andretti...I got skillz

I'm your co-pilot!!!! 10 years of navigating for the Navy. I know how to drive down the road without a map in my face thus running into a zombie and flipping over my car. Not to mention all of the various weapons I was able to master at GTMO thus making me a prison expert once we stumble upon it on our journey.
  • tytbone
    tytbone Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'll do whatever (lol).
  • Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    I can run, shoot, box, drive a standard, and I'm 100% okay with beheading a close friend or family member if they are bitten (or look like they may have gotten a scratch or bruise or something).

... or if they sneeze or look at your funny. :laugh:
  • DJStewie
    DJStewie Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I've seen the movie zombieland and know the zombie apocolypse rules of survival, to include: cardio, double tap, check the back seat, and beware of bathrooms.

I'm clearly qualified.
  • Daisy_Cutter
    Daisy_Cutter Posts: 774
    Options
    Ha! I have access to sniper rifles ... and I can run F O R E V E R - and I'm highly intelligent. :wink: Triple threat!
  • GFab
    GFab Posts: 75
    Options
    We're gonna need some women-folk to help repopulate. LOL *know.wut.i'm.sayin* :wink:
    I volunteer!!
  • martymum
    martymum Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I'm cute, people need cute! :tongue:

martyxx
  • wild_wild_life
    wild_wild_life Posts: 1,334 Member
    Options
    Wow, is anyone NOT prepared? (raises hand) I'd probably end up one of the zombies pretty quick. But now I know all your tricks!
  • 1985Andy
    1985Andy Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    My kind of post!!

I spend a totally ridiculous amount of time fantasizing about a zombie apocalypse!

I'd be the planner guy that puts all the plans in place and organises stuff. Oh and I'd be there when things got heavy too!

Protect the women and children at all costs!
  • schpanks
    schpanks Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I'm a nurse. Also I'm a vegetarian so if the problem is tainted meat, you can rest assured that I will NOT be infected! :happy:
  • mollyonamission
    mollyonamission Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    :wink: I could cook I can make anything taste delicious. :smile:

I woke up this morning to find The Zombie Apocalypse has magically started. I am fairly set to survive for several weeks on my own, but I would rather put together an elite team... an A-Team, as you were... to survive the unknown future. What special skill can you bring to the table to find a seat on my team bus?
  • Liasings
    Liasings Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I have 2 bona fide skills in zombie neutralization:
    1: I am a FIRM believer in the "Double Tap" ,
    2: I am known far and wide as 50/50. If I have two choices, I'll invariably choose the wrong one. Think how invaluable such certaintity would be for the team. "I think we should go down that street., " I'd say. You would immediately choose the other street and we would thereby avoid the nest of guerilla zombies hiding in the overturned Hostess Twinkie van.
  • TubbsMcGee
    TubbsMcGee Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    My bug-out bag is stocked, along with a huge supply of healthy non-perishable foods and water tablets.
    I have my weapons prepared (and I'm a great shot), I can scale walls and trees in the blink of an eye, own a ghillie suit, drop leg & molle vests and have access to vehicles that can carry a dependable zombie slaying crew :happy:
  • BetterThanExpected
    BetterThanExpected Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty chunky, you can use me as bait if you ever plan on ambushing some zombies, or I can distract them while you escape :wink: ha ha ha
  • mollyonamission
    mollyonamission Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I look fantastic pregnant

We're gonna need some women-folk to help repopulate. LOL *know.wut.i'm.sayin* :wink:
  • Trail_Addict
    Options
    My bug-out bag is stocked, along with a huge supply of healthy non-perishable foods and water tablets.
    I have my weapons prepared (and I'm a great shot), I can scale walls and trees in the blink of an eye, own a ghillie suit, drop leg & molle vests and have access to vehicles that can carry a dependable zombie slaying crew :happy:

You had me at "molle"! :love:
  • Trail_Addict
    Options
    I look fantastic pregnant

Awesome! :flowerforyou:
  • digitalbill
    digitalbill Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    I served seven years in the United States Army "Light Infantry".
    I only have a small number of firearms however, I can use each one expertly.
    I can set up a defensive perimiter quickly and solid.
    I am a pretty good mechanic so I can fix broken vehicles and machines.
    I also have a Suburban so I can move people and stuff if needed.