Beyonce - Baby Weight...thoughts???

Options

Replies

• victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    Good for her. I'm sure she worked extremely hard.

did you even read the article??? she ate lettuce and dropped 60lbs in 5 months...it's complete BS...and not a healthy way to lose weight, especially baby weight...

Why are you so angry about it? I would assume she had professional help, since she can afford it. Baby weight is much easier to lose than weight put on over time.

Cause she was sippin haterade before she posted.
  • aekaya
    aekaya Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    There has been scuttlebutt in the gossip blogs for eons now that Bey-Bey didn't actually have the bay-bay. She used a surrogate, wore a fake belly, and then had the whole "I worked so hard to lose the baby weight" triumph ready to go.

No. There were pictures of her after she gave birth and her hips looked pretty wide. I doubt she'd gain a bunch of weight just to look like she had a baby.

The surrogacy rumors are really insensitive and ridiculous, honestly. Especially considering that she'd suffered a miscarriage - she's said that they're really hurtful too, I wish they'd just go away.

She didn't gain any weight - she strapped on a baby belly and removed it after 4 months. Such a difficult task that was.

Yes, and then she put on fake hips too!!!

http://creoleindc.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8341c5e0053ef016300eddd38970d-800wi

1.- that pic is from the same day, or , does she wear the same dress, with the same purse, same earrings and same hair do more than once? I doubt it
    2.- In case that pic is from diff days which i doubt, if she used a fake belly, she could use fake hips.. just saying!

It isn't a before and after pic, it's pictures of her shortly after she had the baby.

Fake hips is a tad too far imo.

As for her baby bump "folding", Beyonce addressed that rumor too, and said that it was the fabric of the dress.
  • chemically_imbalanzed
    Options
    YouTube the 20 20 interview with Katie and Beyonce. Watch Beyonce move Katie's hand down 2 times to a safer spot on her fake belly. Why else would she do it? She was afraid Katie would feel that it was fake. Its pretty interesting and its within the first few seconds of the interview so no need to watch the whole thing.
  • Micahroni84
    Micahroni84 Posts: 452 Member
    Options

did you even read the article??? she said she ate lettuce and dropped 60lbs in 5 months...it's complete BS...and not a healthy way to lose weight, especially baby weight...

I take her lettuce comment how I'm sure she meant it and that is with heavy exaggeration. Dropping weight quickly after having a baby isn't unusual. I'm sure she worked really hard to lose the weight too.
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    There has been scuttlebutt in the gossip blogs for eons now that Bey-Bey didn't actually have the bay-bay. She used a surrogate, wore a fake belly, and then had the whole "I worked so hard to lose the baby weight" triumph ready to go.

No. There were pictures of her after she gave birth and her hips looked pretty wide. I doubt she'd gain a bunch of weight just to look like she had a baby.

The surrogacy rumors are really insensitive and ridiculous, honestly. Especially considering that she'd suffered a miscarriage - she's said that they're really hurtful too, I wish they'd just go away.

She didn't gain any weight - she strapped on a baby belly and removed it after 4 months. Such a difficult task that was.

Yes, and then she put on fake hips too!!!

http://creoleindc.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8341c5e0053ef016300eddd38970d-800wi

1.- that pic is from the same day, or , does she wear the same dress, with the same purse, same earrings and same hair do more than once? I doubt it
    2.- In case that pic is from diff days which i doubt, if she used a fake belly, she could use fake hips.. just saying!

It isn't a before and after pic, it's pictures of her shortly after she had the baby.

As for her baby bump "folding", Beyonce addressed that rumor too, and said that it was the fabric of the dress.

for me she looks completely as before of ´having the baby´, she always had hips.
    And about the fabric... LOL so some fabrics makes you see weird things such as bellys folding??.. Maybe all those pink elephants drunk ppl see its because of the fabric they are using while drunk, lol :bigsmile: No offense , but that statement its BS! :noway:
  • KeegansMomma
    KeegansMomma Posts: 156
    Options
    i think shes rich and has money to pay for a personal trainer, chef, and a home gym ( not to mention a nanny )

This. Among others who have said GOOD for her. I for one think she was mostly baby during that pregnancy and lost probably 30 pounds upon birthing Blue and beginning to breastfeed. The other 30 she probably lost with healthier eating and rigorous exercise.

I guess it comes down to haters gonna hate.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    Cool...
  • NikkieLite
    NikkieLite Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    beyonce-- ech--- i'm still pissed she rented out an entire wing of a hospital to give birth and her body guards prevented other parents from seeing their newborns.

Pretty sure that didn't actually happen, lol.

lol you're wrong

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2084132/Beyonces-baby-girls-security-stops-father-seeing-premature-twins-intensive-care.html
  • bombshell_under_construction
    Options
    I laugh when my husband does this to me...but do we always take things so literal. Obviously, she didn't just eat lettuce...I'm sure that's what it feels like. I known the feeling, I've been on restrictive diet that left me so starved I had no idea if I even ate.
  • LittleLightShine
    LittleLightShine Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Beyonce's trainer lives with her. His name is Marco Borges. She exercised four hours a day and essentially existed on protein shakes and water. Catch up on your People Magazine reading people!
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options

did you even read the article??? she said she ate lettuce and dropped 60lbs in 5 months...it's complete BS...and not a healthy way to lose weight, especially baby weight...

but that's beyonce for you, for dream girls she did that cayenne pepper diet to help lose 20 pounds..
  • ffffaaatttt
    ffffaaatttt Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I am saddened to know that this particular topic is so eagerly debated on. Yet, no one seems concerned with real issues in our real world. Who gives a **** about Beyonce? People talk about her like she is some one you know. WTF? If she wasn't famous no body would give a **** how/if she lost weight. EF this thread.
  • yjdekle
    yjdekle Posts: 12
    Options
    Well, Jennifer Lopez make a big to-do about her doing a triathlon after she had her twins. So Beyonce showing her body off after a mere four months postpartum is recycled news at best. Been done already by other semi-talented divas before you Beyonce, check please/who cares?
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I lost 30 pounds in 6 weeks after each of my pregnancies. If I'd had a personal trainer and everything else celebrities can afford I'm sure I would have had no trouble losing another 30 in 4 1/2 months. Baby weight comes off easily for some. I really don't see what the big deal is.
  • blondejester
    Options
    man, i wish i could lose that much so fast in a healthy way
  • nadeen35
    nadeen35 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    okay haters...leave Miss B alone. If some of us had the money she has we would do just about anything to lose weight.
  • jeyko
    jeyko Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna say she didn't have the baby, a surrogate did, and the whole thing is a cover-up, lol
    I
    thought the same thing lol
  • Micahroni84
    Micahroni84 Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    I am saddened to know that this particular topic is so eagerly debated on. Yet, no one seems concerned with real issues in our real world. Who gives a **** about Beyonce? People talk about her like she is some one you know. WTF? If she wasn't famous no body would give a **** how/if she lost weight. EF this thread.

I think it's so weird when people assume that if I debate something as superficial as Beyonce's weight means that I don't care about real world issues. I mean, really. That is the most ignorant assumption. You've never discussed or debated a shallow topic with people before?
  • NoAdditives
    Options

for me she looks completely as before of ´having the baby´, she always had hips.
    And about the fabric... LOL so some fabrics makes you see weird things such as bellys folding??.. Maybe all those pink elephants drunk ppl see its because of the fabric they are using while drunk, lol :bigsmile: No offense , but that statement its BS! :noway:

Honestly, this is ridiculous. With my last baby my belly would flatten any time I laid on my side. A belly full of water can do weird things in different positions.
  • NoAdditives
    Options

I think it's so weird when people assume that if I debate something as superficial as Beyonce's weight means that I don't care about real world issues. I mean, really. That is the most ignorant assumption. You've never discussed or debated a shallow topic with people before?

Right?! Like we can only superficial or serious, never both.