How great is your husband/wife/girlfriend/boyfriend?

Options

Replies

• jlong7774
    jlong7774 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    My wife is terrific, amazing and always in my corner. She has been very supportive in my journey for a new me with my weight loss. After almost 24 years of marriage I am still madly in love with her and enjoy being with her.
  • budhandy
    budhandy Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    My wife is great! She cooks like a fiend, she makes me smile when I want to cry, she is excellent with the kids. I could never have asked for a better woman in life. Sure we fight and argue but ya know what, we talk it out and try to make it better. She has never given up me and I have given up on my self. I am trully madly in love with her.
  • MrzBlessedLady
    MrzBlessedLady Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    My husband is awesome, he shows me alot of support. We will be married for five years next month on June 13th. He makes sure I am taken care of, is a great protector and loves me unconditionally. I am so blessed to have him in my life. He makes sure he comments on my progress very often and he is being motivated to lose weight and that fuels me!!
  • iysys
    iysys Posts: 524
    Options
    Amazing, i am actually on my way in the next 5 minutes to go pick him up...he just got home from deployment! YAY

yay!!
  • KeenamCausey
    Options
    Truly not going to happen without my wife. She is one of my biggest supporters and one of my biggest reasons for sticking to this. I do not think I would even be doing this if it was not for her. Some day I hope to be the great looking guy to present her with a great present on our 50th Anniversary!!!! Only 25 more years to go..
  • lubnanoor38
    Options
    I have a wonderful husband! he's supportive of my efforts to lose weight and always offers encouragement and tells me to take it easy and that everything will be okay. He is so fit and healthy for his age, very active and energetic. I'm the opposite, and I am inspired by him all the time. I hope I lose the weight, well start to.
  • Trooppetrie
    Options
    my husband is awesome but he does not know.i have lost 41 pounds since he deployed and have no plans on telling him until he gets home
  • Addicted2_fitness
    Addicted2_fitness Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    My husband is ALSO AMAZING! We're in this healthy living/ fitness thing together.
    We just celebrated our 1 year anniversary on Monday and I look forward to many more!
  • BeckiCharlotte13x
    BeckiCharlotte13x Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    3 years with my boyfriend, and it's been amazing. We've had a fair few obstacles placed in our way, but i love him, and that's all that matters, right?

He makes me unbelievably happy.
    <3
  • schlange11b
    schlange11b Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Amazing, i am actually on my way in the next 5 minutes to go pick him up...he just got home from deployment! YAY

I'm quite jealous, I've still got another 6 months till I get home to my WONDERFUL wife. :/ Oh well, keep busy and it'll fly, right? :D
  • amandab1669
    amandab1669 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    My bf sucks. Why? I think he is trying to sabotage me. Hes always telling me he is craving foods, telling me he could get me off my diet. I am starting to really hate this guy. His sister tells she thinks he is scared, scared if I look good I may not want him or I may change, well sorry honey but thats the whole point.

Sorry to say but if he can't support you then he is being selfish and doesnt deserve you. You deserve better than that.
  • karylee44
    karylee44 Posts: 892
    Options
    :(
  • mjf0461
    mjf0461 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Great blog here..
    I have been married twice, 1st one for 21.5 years-we lost 4 children during our pregnacy and needless to say it tore us apart in many ways. So we called it quits. We remain friends and get together for all major holidays with our 2 daughters.
    2nd one was a rebound from the 1st one feeling like such a failure and such. Lasted 3 years before I realized the abuse was for real and wanted better than that for myself and my girls. So out he went.

My prize winner is the love in my life at this time - 4 months in - he's a winner all the way around.
    Supports me 100% on this program, he does all the cooking when I am over at his place. He cooks what I can eat and reminds me when I need to ajust something that may not be on my program. He buys all the groceries that work on my program, no sweets and no no's in his place to tempt me. And he's eating all the same stuff so he is losing as well. We are buying a house, that needs an enormous amount of work on it. This is right up his alley, a now $120,000.00 appraised home, will be appraised easily $250,000.00 when he is done. He does awesome work and only does the best.
    Smart with his money, treats me like his queen, we are taking dancing lessons so we can enjoy dancing on a regular bases.. He's is just an awesome fella. We've talked marriage and will probably do that sometime next year.
    I love my David...
  • amandab1669
    amandab1669 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    My man is great. We have been together for 17 years and he has seen me at my thinest to my heaviest. During my heaviest he never once made a negative comment. He always stated he wanted me to get and be healthy. Especially since my family has a lot of health issues. Since I been on my life style change for the last couple of months and lost 13lbs he loves it and is supporting me 110%.
  • Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    I'll let you know after I get one eventually. :flowerforyou:

My ex was so great that he started seeing someone else while we were living together.
  • septemberskinny
    Options
    My boyfriend lives in Michigan while I'm in Arizona, we started dating while I was in MI too and I'll be back there in ONE MONTH! But he's never done longdistance dating, while I have for 3 years, so he's freaking out a lot and starting drama and problems... it really sucks because if I were there none of this would be happening.... but I hope when I go back things will be okay... I love him so much :'c
  • wave143j
    wave143j Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    My husband of 17 years is my best friend. :heart: I know everyone says that but ... he really is. I've got the real thing. I grew up in a house where my folks hated each other (Dad moved out 3 weeks before their 30th anniversary and the divorce went through 2 days after their 33rd anniversary) and things were abusive. I'm very glad to say that our four kids know what a loving, honest, caring relationship looks like. I couldn't have it any better. It's 17 years later and it still feels like we're dating. I can't wait for him to get home every day! :love:
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    My husband is irreplaceable!! I thank God for him daily! We have been married almost 29 years! (August). He's the best!
  • cindyhoney2
    cindyhoney2 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    My husband is the best. He has loved me at my heaviest and when I was in shape. He is my rock. We have been together 20 years, married 20 yrs next March. I don't know what I would do w/o him!
  • SOCALGIRLY38
    SOCALGIRLY38 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    My husband is amazing and HOT! :love: I thank God everyday and twice on Sundays for bringing him to me....or vice versa.