Replies

• strunkm4
    strunkm4 Posts: 266
    Options
    I'm the mother fkn bossss. That's all.
  • couponfun
    couponfun Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    demotivating-posters-demotivational-posters-posters-funny-posters-zombies-zombie-attack-shower-taking-a-shower-self-preservation.jpg
  • couponfun
    Options
    Ditch the crossbow, and stick with the swords/ machetes/ katanas!

How come you never see them throwing molotov cocktails into groups of zombies in the movies?
    [/quote]

Update on the Molotov - it is not recommended to burn zombies as you may release the virus carried in the ashes. :smile:
  • nas24
    nas24 Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    I'm in, i just posted in my status that i was training for just this thing. I'll kick some zombie *kitten*!
  • bellygoaway
    bellygoaway Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I am much bigger than you, and a lot slower as well. I could feed the whole zombie hoard chasing you, allowing you and the rest of the group time to make your getaway. Just name the first post-apocalypse child after me :)
  • couponfun
    Options
    I am much bigger than you, and a lot slower as well. I could feed the whole zombie hoard chasing you, allowing you and the rest of the group time to make your getaway. Just name the first post-apocalypse child after me :)

Nah, we'll keep you for a bit - looks like you can hunt :laugh:
  • nas24
    Options
    Seriously, lets make a group!!!
    My Qualifications: Great with a gun, Nurse, Soon ill be fit as hell, i have a nice rack (people are still going to have to f**k, right):happy:
  • FretheMJsmokingcannibal
    Options
    Forgot to mention. I know a little on about how to make cloth and rope.
  • Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    All team members will have to have read this book -

51kfZ29lrGL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg
  • vasogoma
    vasogoma Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    That awkward moment when you realize that you won't survive for very long during the apocalypse because you lack survival skills u.u
    I know a lot about car mechanics, I can fix engines :) AAAND I am a very good driver!
    Give me a baseball bat and I might actually be good at using it for killing zombies.
  • nas24
    Options
    All team members will have to have read this book -

51kfZ29lrGL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

Done!
  • nevertoolate2
    nevertoolate2 Posts: 309 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

excellent but what if it's a girl?
  • couponfun
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

excellent but what if it's a girl?

we'd need his real name first to see what we can do about it. And considering I had a high school classmate named Courtney Marie, and HE WAS A BOY, anything can happen with names.