I like skinny/fat girls

Options
12346»

Replies

• morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    to each is there own but damn girl u dont need ta loose weight u need ta eat a cheeseburger or sumthing ur too skinny ur suppose to have enough meat to at least cover ur bones not being mean no1 take this comment that way by no means just more of a concern

To each their own girl, but damn girl, you could really use a grammar lesson and maybe some etiquette classes.

Rude.

Wow reading that made my head hurt.
  • kstep88
    kstep88 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    some guys like skinny girls..some like telling me to eat a cheeseburger .. I have been bigger and got hit on when I ether skinny or cubby..now I am focusing on being strong so I can bench press the next guy who tells me to eat a cheeseburger :-P

^^^ NICE
  • Nailrep
    Nailrep Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    some guys like skinny girls..some like telling me to eat a cheeseburger .. I have been bigger and got hit on when I ether skinny or cubby..now I am focusing on being strong so I can bench press the next guy who tells me to eat a cheeseburger :-P

^^^ NICE

LOL! THIS!
  • smilingchica
    smilingchica Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Anyone notice the gel on the right is Jennifer Lopez? Lol.
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options

I thought it may have been her.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options

She definitely looked a lot more in shape than that last week on Idol, so I'm guessing it's an old photo.

But regardless, it's also stupid to compare a photo of a young woman who appears to be a teenager (look at her face, she looks very young) with a picture of a 42 year old woman in the first place. This whole thread is ridiculous.
  • kylesmommy89
    kylesmommy89 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I like both of those bodies. If I was lucky enough to gain weight in the places the girl on the right does, I would totally be pigging out all day every day lol. How lucky is she?? Sadly, when I gain all I get is a big gut without the boobs and booty, so I'll just settle for being a skinny girl and getting told to eat a sammich. Whatevs!
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    I'd say right now I'm in between both girls. Strong, tall, a bit of cushion and major curves.

I like beer, wings, pizza and cheeseburgers too much to be anywhere near the girl on the left and I'm good with that...
  • sizzle92
    sizzle92 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    What a damn shame this thread is! Shame on you OP! This really burns me up. BS!
  • 2fit4fat
    2fit4fat Posts: 559 Member
    Options

TOTALLY LOVE THIS!! wonderful idea! i personally have never been told to lose weight or eat a sammich (and my weight has fluctuated between 125 and 206) lol i think they are both okay i know i personally would never be the girl on the left but thats because of my body type and i really would look ill. if my body held the weight like the girl on the left i might not be trying to lose some weight right now... unfortunately my belly looks like i have a "beer belly" and i dont drink alcohol. so now i am shooting for muscle/toney
  • lovetobethin86
    lovetobethin86 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Girl on the left, all the way.

yup agree..girl on left is what i want to look like, not saying girl on right s bad, just i wouldnt look good like that
  • dlwyatt82
    dlwyatt82 Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options

LOL, rock on! Just to give you a workout goal... go eat a cheeseburger. (I weigh about 320 now, so get to work on those bench presses! :laugh: )
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    The girl on the right is lying down and stretched out. For this to be fair, she would need to be standing. I have a feeling the tummy wouldn't be so flat anymore.

This is why fitness is important.

PS I'm strength training so I can choke hold the next guy who tells me to eat a sammich

**EDIT - Meh... I can't really tell after looking again. My bad
  • brokenartist
    brokenartist Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I like skinny girls...as long as they have a fat chest and *kitten*.
    I have neither....so now Im going to go cry in the corner and rub lard on my tits and butt...

MMMMM...lard covered tits and *kitten*...throw in some mashed taters and Im down like a clown...
  • brokenartist
    brokenartist Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I prefer this chick...smokin'

270134_48.jpg
  • AmericanExpat
    AmericanExpat Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Girl on the left, all the way.
    to each is there own but damn girl u dont need ta loose weight u need ta eat a cheeseburger or sumthing ur too skinny ur suppose to have enough meat to at least cover ur bones not being mean no1 take this comment that way by no means just more of a concern

Are you kidding?

I guess she can go right ahead and tell you "damn girl u need to loose weight. don't even think about eating a cheeseburger. you have enough meat on your overstressed bones to cover four men. not being mean no1 take this comment that way by no means more of a concern."

I am a fat girl still and I think this is hilarious. No need for either to bash the other, we are all here to get healthy. I don't blame you girls for commenting back when people are getting this rude about skinny girls.
  • ProjectTae
    ProjectTae Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    What is the point of posts like this? I get stating personal opinions and preferences, but when you need to bash another body type to do that, it's a bit sad. I think both bodies are beautiful... No, all bodies are beautiful and there's a way to state your opinion without putting someone else down.
  • LizHowerton
    LizHowerton Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Ideally I would say somewhere in between those two women, IMO.

Different people like different things. I'd hope people were trying to be healthy and look nice for themselves first....not what other people think.

Personally I've never been attracted to super skinny guys, or obese ones.