30 Day Shred - June!

Options

Replies

• fit4life_73
    fit4life_73 Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Today was L1D1. It was a little rough. I had to modify some of the exercises but I made it to the end. Looking forward to day 2.
  • wonderstruck91
    wonderstruck91 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I started today! It is intense! I'd love to work through this with a group for some accountability~
  • smalacarne
    smalacarne Posts: 89
    Options
    i'm in
  • smalacarne
    smalacarne Posts: 89
    Options
    That was my plan too :)
  • lexiha917
    lexiha917 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I started my 30ds today. I had just recently given birth and was so out of shaped. I started out by speed walking while pushing a stroller and build up my endurance from there to jogging and then running. So today I decided to start the 30ds. I didn't realize there were many people out there that does this too. I'm so psyched :)

Height: 5'3"
    Current weight: 142

Pre-pregnancy weight: 125 (goal weight)
    Post-pregnancy: 172
    Waist: 33"
    Hips: 38"
    Arms: 11"
    Thighs: 22"
  • wonderstruck91
    wonderstruck91 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Good luck lexiha917! Your baby is beautiful by the way, assuming that is her in your avatar! :)
    I'm in. I started my 30ds today. I had just recently given birth and was so out of shaped. I started out by speed walking while pushing a stroller and build up my endurance from there to jogging and then running. So today I decided to start the 30ds. I didn't realize there were many people out there that does this too. I'm so psyched :)

Height: 5'3"
    Current weight: 142

Pre-pregnancy weight: 125 (goal weight)
    Post-pregnancy: 172
    Waist: 33"
    Hips: 38"
    Arms: 11"
    Thighs: 22"
  • ogltkn
    ogltkn Posts: 6
    Options
    did L1 D 3..

it was the hardest day
  • laurensayz
    laurensayz Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm starting the 30 Day Shred tomorrow. I can't wait until June 1st, but same thing.
  • TurtleRunnerNC
    TurtleRunnerNC Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Level 1 day 4 is done put not great. Have not slept well this week so not much energy @ 5:30am. Then my daughters cat thought he should help by walking under me as I tried to do my push ups & jumping jacks. Ugh.

However, I am not sore anymore so yay me! !
  • meggggggggggie
    meggggggggggie Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am going to start tonight! I have reviewed the video... doesn't look too bad, but I know it will be! Hahaha. I am also doing a learn to run clinic working up to a 5km race on July 19th! I think it is such a good idea to do before and after pics and measurements! Let's cheer each other on--- feel free to add me!
  • mummy_beckster
    mummy_beckster Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am in . I did it today for the first time :)

Current weight: 150.6
    Height: 5'6
    Waist: 31 inches
    Hips: 38 1.2 inches
  • shorthand73
    shorthand73 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Sounds great! New month, new me! :)
  • Sciacca1
    Sciacca1 Posts: 17
    Options
    i just started the 30 day shredd level 1 today.but i went to add it to my excerise andi cant find it in the database soidont know how many calories.can someonehelp plz? :-)
  • fergie2812
    fergie2812 Posts: 162
    Options
    HI
    Just do it as circuit training for 20 mins!
  • sandrajune72
    sandrajune72 Posts: 550
    Options
    For all those who are suffering with sore muscles after ( I was!) I'll repeat my little tip!

I'm no expert, but I read it somewhere that if you do 15 mins gentle aerobics or dance (I do Just Dance on the Wii) after a tough workout it helps reduce the lactic acid in your muscles, therefore reducing the soreness the next day!

It really works for me, not sure if it will for everyone, but the difference for me was amazing! I was in agony after day 1, but didn't ache at all after day 2 using this method. :happy:
  • Sciacca1
    Sciacca1 Posts: 17
    Options
    thank you:)
  • 2negrita83
    2negrita83 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow as well and also doing couch to 5k which should balance out the cardio
  • suzikay12
    suzikay12 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to drop in and say good luck and happy shredding to all of you who are just starting out.

I've gone through it a couple of times now and couldn't believe the amazing results. If you stick to it, you will be happy and notice a difference.
  • sandrajune72
    sandrajune72 Posts: 550
    Options
    I just wanted to drop in and say good luck and happy shredding to all of you who are just starting out.

I've gone through it a couple of times now and couldn't believe the amazing results. If you stick to it, you will be happy and notice a difference.

That is so nice! Thank you :flowerforyou:

Your post has really given me the motivation to keep with it!
  • gettingfit65
    gettingfit65 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Hi all....I am doing Level 1 Day 6 today. Glad to find this. Will be checking in. Hoping to measure and weigh after each level. Will see how it goes....