I think girls who don't accept guy friends on MFP...

Options

Replies

• zebraspots2069
    zebraspots2069 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    .......are typically involved in relationships with possessive people, this is the net not real life I mean come on already \m/

It has NOTHING to do with being in relationship with possessive people. It is our preference and out of RESPECT for our men...
    I honestly have NOTHING in common with a male that is trying to lose weight, and although i would appreciate his support and encouragement i rather get it from a female going the the same struggles i am.
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    I see that it bothers you too much which is equating to low self esteem. Suck it up buttercup. There are more out there. STALK THEM like Zombie on bath salts
  • bagge72
    bagge72 Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    I'm afraid to send out friend request to the ladies on here, because I just assume that they are getting lots of creepy request from guys like the OP. So yeah I have like 7 friends, but always room for lots more!
  • mamato3babies
    mamato3babies Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    There are some creepy people on here from what I have observed in these forums.

I agree, I've seen my share of creeps!
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    I'm afraid to send out friend request to the ladies on here, because I just assume that they are getting lots of creepy request from guys like the OP. So yeah I have like 7 friends, but always room for lots more!

OP=fabulous, not creepy.
  • LovelyLifter
    LovelyLifter Posts: 560 Member
    Options

only creepy when theres no message and its a little blue dude

no offense

the little blue av scares the hell out of me
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options

OP=fabulous, not creepy.

i second that!
  • DB_1106
    DB_1106 Posts: 154 Member
    Options

Same here, most of the people on my friends list requested me.

......I can't blame them though, I am kind of awesome. :bigsmile:
  • 0PhAtDaDdY
    0PhAtDaDdY Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    are really HOT! Course, I can't really know for sure, cause they don't wanna be friends..... :explode:

They trying to lose weight not meet guys, hahaha.......
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    I honestly have NOTHING in common with a male that is trying to lose weight,

Are you trying to lose weight?
  • angryguy77
    angryguy77 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    If only I had the OP's problem. These girls on MFP won't leave me alone:tongue:
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options

OP=fabulous, not creepy.

i second that!

Thank you both. Y'all are the best. Wanna try a threesome tonite??? :devil:
  • aj_31
    aj_31 Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    .......are typically involved in relationships with possessive people, this is the net not real life I mean come on already \m/

It has NOTHING to do with being in relationship with possessive people. It is our preference and out of RESPECT for our men...

^^ This. I have 1 guy on my friends list and I've had a few creepy requests. I wouldn't mind adding males if I knew they weren't trying to be creepers. I think a lot of guys out there have good information to share I just don't take the time to FR them.
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options

Its really a shame that some people have absolutely no recognition of sarcasm........They gotta be missing SOOOOO much of life.
  • angryguy77
    angryguy77 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    hmmmm,,,,I guess since I don't really post much on the boards I'm not even putting myself out there to be friend requested...or I guess it could be because I'm just not that cute.

Who knows!

You're cute.

I swear I'm not posting this from your closet....

wanna be BFF's
  • mississippi_queen
    mississippi_queen Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Well, I did warn my entire friends list about your creepin *kitten*.

:laugh:

I think those girls are just prudes.... :noway:
  • Maryaly40
    Maryaly40 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I have only 2 guy friends on here and the one is my biggest supporter and not creepy at all. He's very sincere :smile: A couple of the women that friended me don't log in all the time :ohwell: I would love more friends guys/girls doesn't matter to me. I like the motivation!
  • SpydrMnky27
    SpydrMnky27 Posts: 381 Member
    Options

I honestly have NOTHING in common with a male that is trying to lose weight, and although i would appreciate his support and encouragement i rather get it from a female going the the same struggles i am.

Thank you. Well said.
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options

OP=fabulous, not creepy.

i second that!

Thank you both. Y'all are the best. Wanna try a threesome tonite??? :devil:

only if there is bacon.
  • bagge72
    bagge72 Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options

OP=fabulous, not creepy.

i second that!

I stand corrected haha