I think girls who don't accept guy friends on MFP...

Options
12346»

Replies

• BriskisGrl
    BriskisGrl Posts: 461
    Options
    To each their own. I understand both sides. If my husband had an issue poof they would be gone., yet the same token I'm here not only to support him but myself. I need to learn to be more comfortable with WHO I am.. How I look.. work on making myself feel better. :D Something that he is in full support of.
  • itgeekwoman
    itgeekwoman Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    i dont add guys cuz my bf will get jelous pluss i dont think they have the same issues as women

I add guys and I don't care if my husband gets jealous. Heck I show my husband pics of the guys I look at. I want his abs to look like the pics I show. I often invite my trainer and his girlfriend out so that my husband gets the idea of what I like physically.

It worked. He's joined the gym and understands that I like healthy looking men. Whatever it takes to make the marriage work right?
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    Men can lose weight easily so they don't understand. I think I only have like 3 male friends.
  • BriskisGrl
    BriskisGrl Posts: 461
    Options
    I'm afraid to send out friend request to the ladies on here, because I just assume that they are getting lots of creepy request from guys like the OP. So yeah I have like 7 friends, but always room for lots more!

OP=fabulous, not creepy.

i second that!

Thank you both. Y'all are the best. Wanna try a threesome tonite??? :devil:

only if there is bacon.

darnit Jules stop forgetting the eggs. It's gotta be like that one bikini!
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    I accept guy requests, but delete if they are pervs. I mean real pervs, not sarcastic ones.

^This. Reasonable.
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    I have men, but the majority of my friends are women.
  • cmthorsness
    cmthorsness Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Who friggen cares what you have between your legs? Male or female makes no difference to me. They all can be deleted with one click..
  • calvert6183
    calvert6183 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Balls
  • Iwannabeskinny00
    Options
    I agree that gender shouldnt make a difference in the majority of things in life but here some girls wanna have just girls cuz they put pics of their bodies before and after and dont want guys seeing them in underwear/little clothing. I dont find anything wrong with that.
  • ThaRealNicki
    ThaRealNicki Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    My guy usually doesnt care if I accept a request from a guy but its my personal choice to mostly not accept them because of the personal chick stuff I talk about and honestly Ive always been uncomfortable with things like this anyways (being friends with guys on the internet)

IDK why wish I did but either way I do require msgs with requests AND NEVER EVER GET THEM! Annoying
  • walkner88
    walkner88 Posts: 165
    Options
    I think I only have two fellow guys on my friends list. The women on here are way more dedicated to logging in and actually asking questions and complementing when you've worked hard. They are the ones who make this into a community instead of a bunch of guys in a pissing contest about muscle size.
  • Jain
    Jain Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    I'd love the chance to refuse a guy's request. Sob. I guess my avi is just not sexy.:grumble:

Note to self. Must take cleavage shot soon.:laugh:
  • ShareeMorty
    ShareeMorty Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I have a good mix of guys and girls on my list, the guys are great and supportive and haven't been creepy (yet!). I think guys have just as much to offer on our journeys to be healthier as girls. I would cull anyone off my list who creeped me out or was just plain unsupportive.

<<< this is the only pic I have posted so far (cos I have yet to work out how), hasn't stopped anyone FR me LOL. Must be my cute face :bigsmile:
  • abasmom
    abasmom Posts: 49
    Options
    I dont accept friend requests from men because I am on here to lose weight and men and women lose weight differently and usually work out differently so I want friends who I can relate to...its not personal :wink:
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    :indifferent: Not All them.......
  • typicalmeghan
    Options
    No message, no friend. Its creepy to get a request with no message. I also only add people that arent too much older than me. If you're wayyyyyyyy older why do you want to be my friend? haha
  • Krizzo87
    Krizzo87 Posts: 14,186 Member
    Options
    I accept any requests, male or female...then again, I'm not hot by any means.. :ohwell:
  • fatgirlslove
    fatgirlslove Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    lol I accept boys ...not all willy nilly though ^_^
  • tipyourbartender
    tipyourbartender Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't worry about one or two females denying a friend request with the abundant amount of women on here who constantly throw themselves at the males on this site lol :tongue:
  • strawberrie_milk
    strawberrie_milk Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Does that mean I'm ugly :(